Estee Lauder Employee Review

View all Estee Lauder reviews

This was the most incredible company in the world!
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PROctober 7, 2013
I started working behind the Estee Lauder counter when I was 18 yrs. old. One day, I was offered the position as Training Associiate (bi-lingual) in Miami. I relocated Universities and the dream of my life began. I trained and did many special events (including opening two Estee Lauder Spas). I enjoyed those years so much that it left an impression on me. There was no hard part of the job because it was all enjoyable. I miss the training part very much because I love to see people grow.

Other Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

Great company!
Vice President Training Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 17, 2017
I loved every moment at Estee Lauder! The owners and management are top notch. The industry is fun, fast paced and interesting. It is a great place to start and end a long career.
Estee Lauder is a good company to work for.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 13, 2017
A typical day at EL was fast paced and full, which made the day go quickly.
The position I held was diverse and interesting. It taught me how to read and construct Bills of Materials as well as work closely with the production team in Melville and the UK.
The people I worked with are team players and work on solutions rather than pointing fingers.
Pros
Excellent discounts and number of days off. Friendly working atmosphere
Cons
Can't think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Estee Lauder. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2