Estee Lauder Employee Review

View all Estee Lauder reviews

Work
Mangement (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 12, 2013
many people May Enjoy working for Estee Lauder, Great Company!

Other Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

Great Company but Management quality varies
Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTJanuary 16, 2018
Estee Lauder is an AMAZING cosmetic company to work for! I felt the training and education was structured, compensation was more than fair, and the expectations and goals were reasonably achievable.

I really enjoyed working under some of the executives I had earlier in my career, I do feel there is room for improvement with some of the districts leaders (Some were placed into positions they were not properly trained for, trickling down to not optimize retail door success)

As most retail positions these days, internal advancement is tough. There are company shifts and cuts happening with a lot of displaced people and not too many jobs to fill. However, I still feel Estee Lauder has done the best job they can with the resources and people they have been given.
I enjoyed my Lauder family
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 15, 2018
belk hours were not good however I enjoyed working for Estee Lauder. lots of room for advancement. The vendor received adequate support from the retailer for events.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Estee Lauder. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2