Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

Stepping Stone with no real growth
Estee Lauder Counter Manager (Former Employee), North CarolinaJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Gratis, Training, Great Customers, Awesome Coworkers
Cons: Management was terrible. No work life balance. No regard for your personal life or time off. Texting, calling, or emailing all hours of day or night.
Working for the Estee Lauder brand gave me lots of experience and confidence in the Cosmetic Industry. However, the stress of the job killed my love of Cosmetics. I almost left the Industry to pursue other opportunities.
I wish it was more artistic
Full-Time Beauty Advisor/ Acting Counter Manager (Former Employee), Merrillville, INJuly 7, 2015
it is a skincare based line sort of, there is definitely color but you kind of have to work with what you have. Uniforms are great but you do get bored with the same outfit almost everyday.
Nice place to work with well educated management
On-site Consultant (Former Employee), Melville, NYJune 25, 2015
As an on-site consultant I found Estee to be very well organized and supportive of the work we were doing to migrate them to better system.
Great Company to work for
Freelance Makeup Artist (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 24, 2015
I loved working for Macys and Prescriptives, they gave me the opportunity to move to sales associate in Macys to freelance makeup artist for Prescriptives Estee Lauder. Great company to work for!
Excellent company to work for
Sr. Sales and Education Executive (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2015
Pros: Great company
Cons: lots of travel
Estee Lauder is a five star company. They give amazing ongoing training and development opportunities to all levels in the company. They are committed to excellence in everything they do. It is a place of diversity where all walks of life are embraced
overall top rated
SAP O2C (OTC) consultant (Current Employee), Melville, NYJune 17, 2015
great professional enviroment very accmodating very diverse pleasure to work with throughout our implementation our managers handled things beautifully paving a way for great work enviroment.
Fun and Stressful lack of work life balance
Counter Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 16, 2015
Pro
Fast paced environment
Base + commission
Great training
Great products

Con
* You have at least 4 bosses to report to, all have different agendas/ goal
* Management/ Executives text you whenever they want
* Management/ Executives have zero respect for your day off
* They hired people who are inexperienced with sales as sales managers, makes it hard to communicate
Fun place to work with freedom to express myself through make up
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 16, 2015
I love having a job where I wake up in the morning and look forward to being at work because I love what I do as well as my co workers and my management team. The pay is great, the benefits are awesome. It doesn't even feel like work!
fun workplace
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Melville, NYJune 16, 2015
Pros: Gifts on the holidays
Cons: No benefits
The job was exciting and interesting. I learned new things and I liked doing it. I enjoyed working with different people. The best part of the jobs was making perfumes and getting to smell the different fragrances. The worst part of the job was the mess we would have to clean up after the work was finished.
Beautiful Line
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), West Nyack, NYMay 19, 2015
Great Company to work for. The company always wanted their Advisors to have all the tools available. My Co-workers were great and we all took pride in our jobs. The hardest part was re-doing the cases to the companies schematics. The best part of this job was watching my customer leave happy & feeling beautiful.
You can't pay your bills with moisturizers!
Counter Manager (Former Employee), PAMay 17, 2015
While it was a fun and glamorous position.....they need to be realistic in realizing that we can not pay our bills and mortgages with lipstick and moisturizers!
Fun place to work
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIMay 14, 2015
Pros: awesome gratis, flexible schedule, work/life balance
Cons: gift with purchase goals and goodwill goals
Enjoyed the benefits and perks of the job
enjoyed the uniforms and my coworkers.
It was difficult trying to remember every product and it's benefit, as well as being able to get sales on our slowest days.
Fun Place to work
Assistant Leader (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 9, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
 Manage, direct and control all activities related to Training/Employee Development such as management information systems, training and development as it relates to Sales.
 Improve Customer Service by monitoring, providing feedback and coaching to all sales advisors.
 Provide customer service leadership with regard to all facets of customer contact.
 Set standards of performance for all levels of services to facilitate customer retention and achievement.
 Collaborate with cross-functional management to identify process breakdown points and develop innovative solutions.
 Train employees and management so that world-class service is emphasized and delivered, career paths are obtainable, and employees understand their career potential.
great work atmospheir
Counter Manager/ Celebrity Makeup Artist (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 27, 2015
Pros: meeting great people
I love the beauty industry and would do nothing else as a career I love estee lauder, their history, their ethics and the great people ive worked with.
Estee Lauder
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), Nanuet NYApril 25, 2015
A great company to work for. Everyday at work was fun and the clients were amazing and loyal to the brand. The products are wonderful and easy to love. all in all I enjoyed my time with Estee Lauder.
part time
Sales Associate (Current Employee), harrisonburg belkApril 25, 2015
beauty consultations
counter manager is disorganized always arguing with other associate
hardest part is working 5-9, no sales due to no customers
I love what I do
Easy and quick work
packager (Former Employee), Yaphank, NYApril 12, 2015
Pros: easy work, non-stressfull
Cons: minimum hours
I had to package all goods provided by estee lauder in boxes and package the in properly for them to be ready. I had to follow daily procedures and maintain work safety.
Good Company
REGIONAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee), PrivateApril 10, 2015
Great benefits, culture, career advancement, environment is positive, people are awesome. I would recommend and encourage people to work at this company.
Beauty Consultant
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 2, 2015
Pros: Commission
Cons: Just those demanding few
1. Servicing clients with their beauty needs, makeup, makeovers
2. How to move up to management
3. All of my managers are now friends
4. My co-workers and I were always a great team
5. Standing on the cement all day in heels
6. Watching people look even more beautiful than when they came in
Productive work place
Line Attendant/Line Assembler (Current Employee), Melville, NYApril 2, 2015
Pros: you get a lot of hours to work
Cons: short breaks pay was very low
A typical day would be running a line with other workers to get the job done overall the job is easy not that difficult of a job. Has many people working there, everyone is working together to get the job done, its a team type of job. everyone is friendly and well organize and they all care for the quality of the product for the job. the most enjoyable part of the job would be the breaks that we receive and meeting different people.

1 2 3 4 5

About Estee Lauder

The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, – Read more

Estee Lauder Salaries