Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

great
Sales Representative/Counter Lead (Former Employee) –  West Orange, NJDecember 3, 2016
Great company to work for. They care about they employees and want to see you go further in your career and they train even if you are already skilled. Amazing.
productive and humane ,fun
Operator (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 1, 2016
Nice workplace with human relations, work ethics,cafeteria and safety, but payment and advancement prospects not to the mark.
Pros
nice cafeteria, big parking spaces, friendly workers and management
Cons
nomoinal pay scales
Good company
BEAUTY ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  TXNovember 29, 2016
I was a Beauty Advisor for Estee lauder. Loved the diversity in the counter and loved that they send you to classes to train you on the brand history and new products. I did not however, like the techniques for application have to be done a certain way every single time on every client.
Pros
Free classes
Cons
time off
Great Learning experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PANovember 23, 2016
You will learn how to run all facets of a business. Develops leadership and personal skills. Many opportunities to advance
Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PANovember 19, 2016
They have a good leadership team. They are changing their trend to address a younger audience which will in turn drive their sales. This will help greatly
Great Experience
Sr. Project Manager / Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 10, 2016
Managed the projects for domestic and international projects working closely with the engineers while implementing hardware and software. Managed the resources and budgets to bring the stores up to the regulated standards to meet all compliance needs for each country.
Fantastic company to work for, loads of benefits
Industrial Engineer Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PANovember 8, 2016
Very good company to work for! workers and managements are very well connected.

good pay, plenty of rooms to move upward because there are 4 or 5 factories in the same region.

I have no thing negative to say about this company
Pros
Good culture, good pay, benefits
Cons
not a lot of overtime.
Experience at Estee Lauder
SAP SD Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 1, 2016
Estee Lauder is a globally renowned name in cosmetics, fashion, and personal care products. Very comfortable and professional environment. Miss it everyday. A lot of customized processes, but fun work.
Great company to work for.
Freelance Makeup Artist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 25, 2016
Their makeup is great, for all skin types and all shades, they have a great skincare line. I love doing makeup it's my passion, I ensure my clients have a great customer service experience
Amazing company to work for and to be apart of
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 18, 2016
I love working for Estee Lauder. What a wonderful company it is to be apart of. The company is constantly looking to keep growing and expanding. The account executives are willing to go above and beyond to help you excel your own business. I would recommend working for them to anyone.
Pros
Constantly improve and evolving the culture of the brand.
Cons
Retail Hours
Productive company with great leaders
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2016
Very lucrative company. Chance for advancement. Fun atmosphere. Worked with many celebrities. Generates over 200 thousand dollars per month. Used by many women and men alike.
Pros
FREE TRAVEL
Productive and fun work place with great talents
Primary Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Nurses (Former Employee) –  Macys, NYOctober 8, 2016
Productive and fun work place with great talents. Estee Lauder is a great company to work for, i truly enjoyed it it was a lot of fun, but most importantly.
Pros
great incentives
Estée Lauder Sales and Education Executive
Sales and Education Executive (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 8, 2016
Estée Lauder is a fun and competitive environment. The company invests in training and developing their executives and looks for ways to incorporate the field executives feedback. In 5 years, our territories were realigned 3 times to compensate for job cuts.
Pros
Great benefits, fun company culture, development
Cons
Extended travel, large market geographic, always "on"
Beauty Advisor
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) –  NEX Pearl HarborOctober 6, 2016
Great position. Lots of management changes. Very micromanaging. I like the job and my co-workers. I am a vendor in a government exchange so we need to abide by both regulations, the exchange and my company.
All work
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAOctober 6, 2016
A typical day consist of clocking in and going to my work station and start stacking the boxes in the semi trailers. The management is very nice and good at their jobs. They are all about business at the end of the day. My coworkers were fun to be around I even made a couple friends. The works wasn't hard at all and the most enjoyable part of my day was clocking out and going home.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
no cons
Nice enviroment, great people
Cherry Picker operator (Former Employee) –  Oakland, NJOctober 3, 2016
Printed labels with designations in English for distribution. Verified that all deliveries were made to appropriate designations. Very people friendly place, and a great experience.
Excellent and stress free work place
Sr Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2016
Excellent and stress free work place. Nice place where you will get full freedom to show your ability and talent.

I was dealing with leadership and they me full freedom and control on my project.
High energy, high paced environment
Director, Customer Service - Online (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2016
A typical day is looking at about 25 different issues and most have immediate deadlines. Co-workers are great because we are all in the same boat. Hardest part of the job is to find free time for yourself.
Pros
free cosmetics, free snakes
Cons
8 hour work days don't exist.
Estee Lauder
Test Fill Technician (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYSeptember 5, 2016
a typical day at work for me was a bit different because i was new and never in this feild before

I started my day as step 1 which was to see if I had any emails to answer that I need to read, and filter and organize them. Step 2 was setting up and reading email after email at how things are done. Step three was helping my co workers with anything I can help them with, which usually included seeing if we had new mail, or shooting an email for them or doing inventory lists to find a particular item.

after that it was to shadow 1 of the 3 manufacturing engineers and or the directer to help them with anything needed. this included data analysis or helping the mechanic staff with locating materials.
Pros
flexible work schedual when needed. willing to teach
Cons
was a little cumbersom at times. different ways to use programs which have different outcomes, some confusion on item identification.
Lovely!!!
Senior Associate Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 19, 2016
Management is very fair and balanced, In order to succeed you must apply yourself and overlook the slackers!

Take advantage of the learning tools provided by the company.Great onsite cafeteria. Summer Fridays and early closings due to weather and holidays.
Pros
discounts on products
Cons
Outsourcing jobs to India

4.2