Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

Great Job
ESTÉE LAUDER PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2016
Warehouse package assembly line. Great culture, great people to work with. Looked forward to work everyday. Great work life balance.
great
Sales Representative/Counter Lead (Former Employee) –  West Orange, NJDecember 3, 2016
Great company to work for. They care about they employees and want to see you go further in your career and they train even if you are already skilled. Amazing.
Lovely!!!
Senior Associate Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 19, 2016
Management is very fair and balanced, In order to succeed you must apply yourself and overlook the slackers!

Take advantage of the learning tools provided by the company.Great onsite cafeteria. Summer Fridays and early closings due to weather and holidays.
Pros
discounts on products
Cons
Outsourcing jobs to India
Productive company with great leaders
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2016
Very lucrative company. Chance for advancement. Fun atmosphere. Worked with many celebrities. Generates over 200 thousand dollars per month. Used by many women and men alike.
Pros
FREE TRAVEL
Productive and Amazingly Fun
Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange, TXFebruary 12, 2017
A typical day at the Estee Lauder Counter consists of making sure all cases are clean and sraight while performing customer service to customers wanting to buy products. At the Estee Lauder counter we do make-overs and consultaions. My favorite time of year is Prom when all the girls schedule their make-overs. It is very enjoyable and great experience where you connect with your client. Its amazing to see your client satisfied with the work you have done.
Estee Lauder
Test Fill Technician (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYSeptember 5, 2016
a typical day at work for me was a bit different because i was new and never in this feild before

I started my day as step 1 which was to see if I had any emails to answer that I need to read, and filter and organize them. Step 2 was setting up and reading email after email at how things are done. Step three was helping my co workers with anything I can help them with, which usually included seeing if we had new mail, or shooting an email for them or doing inventory lists to find a particular item.

after that it was to shadow 1 of the 3 manufacturing engineers and or the directer to help them with anything needed. this included data analysis or helping the mechanic staff with locating materials.
Pros
flexible work schedual when needed. willing to teach
Cons
was a little cumbersom at times. different ways to use programs which have different outcomes, some confusion on item identification.
Beauty Advisor
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) –  NEX Pearl HarborOctober 6, 2016
Great position. Lots of management changes. Very micromanaging. I like the job and my co-workers. I am a vendor in a government exchange so we need to abide by both regulations, the exchange and my company.
Work hard and you will be rewarded
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 15, 2017
I was with this company for 12 years. The people at the top work very hard but are rewarded. It's a fun atmosphere but you really have to bring your best every day, there is no phoning it in!
Pros
A brand with integrity that is easy to stand behind.
Cons
Tough to show up every day with the amount of energy & excitement required in a genuine way.
My boss is awezone
Fragrances Sales Specialist, and Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJFebruary 20, 2016
Typical day at work is help macys customer and staff find the fragrance they need also spray blotter card, demostrate the products etc.

I learned more about fragrances and their notes, and ingridients

Management is fine overall I am a vendor so the interaction with them is very little.

All vendors are competitors and a healthy way I love to sale sale sale !!!

There is not hard part my only complaint is I need more hours and a full time job .

I enjoy it all of way love my job . My boss is awezone !!!
Pros
GRATIS
Cons
NO ENOUGH HOURS NO OPPORTUNITY TO GROWTH MY CAREER
fun, innovative, retail hours, name recognition
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 10, 2016
Great place to start retail/sales career. Great to be a part of a large company that give you job stability. Nice to preview new products before they launch to public.
Pros
Great place to start in sales, brand awareness, new products
Cons
Long hours, competitive marketplace, strict image guidelines

Want to know more about Estee Lauder?

Ask a question
fun , productive,
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 28, 2016
• Achieve Sales Goal Every Day
• Recruit New Customers - A great way to ensure that you make your day, every day!
• Service Above Expectations - Provide exceptional service to every customer.
• Demonstrate Three Products - Always show customer at least three products.
Build Relationships - Use client registry to stay in touch with your customers.
Pros
great pay, flexible hours, make own schedule.
Cons
no benefits as a freelancer
A very productive and fast-paced working environment
Distribution Management (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAFebruary 12, 2017
* Great 4 weeks training program
* Intense workloads and busy schedule
* Normal day at work: 7AM to 3:30PM (Day shift)
* Learnt to multitasking and problem solving skills at work
Pros
The 4 weeks training program
Cons
Short lunch break
Fun work place
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INDecember 27, 2016
Overall the experience at Estee Lauder was very fun. We learned about customer service and learned how to properly take care of oneself. The only thing bad about this environment is that you are required to make a certain amount in sales which can sometimes be difficult when people are not able to spend.
Good company
BEAUTY ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  TXNovember 29, 2016
I was a Beauty Advisor for Estee lauder. Loved the diversity in the counter and loved that they send you to classes to train you on the brand history and new products. I did not however, like the techniques for application have to be done a certain way every single time on every client.
Pros
Free classes
Cons
time off
Productive and fun work place
MAC Artist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 9, 2017
Love the education I receive, continued lessons on what is new and in style. Love all of the products and the product knowledge provided.
Pros
Continual education
Cons
Not enough hours
Wonderful company
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Easley, SCJanuary 16, 2017
Wonderful cosmetic line to work with. Training is extremely thorough, and what you learn from the company in sales, beauty/cosmetic knowledge, and business practice is amazing. Loved it!
sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 31, 2017
At the Estee Lauder it was always fun to be. Being able to help customers feel good with themselves. I enjoyed a lot interacting with customers on a daily bases.
Fast paced work place friendly environment
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 16, 2016
I enjoyed working their it was very fast paced. Work with always available. The mangers were kind very helpful also friendly. Met a lot of friendly employees to work with that were very helpful .I would
Pros
Lunches were alsome
Cons
Breaks were fair
Great Experience
Sr. Project Manager / Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 10, 2016
Managed the projects for domestic and international projects working closely with the engineers while implementing hardware and software. Managed the resources and budgets to bring the stores up to the regulated standards to meet all compliance needs for each country.
Great Learning experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PANovember 23, 2016
You will learn how to run all facets of a business. Develops leadership and personal skills. Many opportunities to advance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Estee Lauder. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2