Pros: hourly pay rate plus commission
Cons: poor hours - not enough hours being an associate
- A day at work consisted of keeping the counter tidy and organised, keeping stock full as possible, serving customers, working towards a daily target, colour matching customers to foundations and other products, traffic stopping people to help gain customers and get sales.
- I learned how to develop great customer skills, how to apply makeup appropriately – more... onto others. I learned all about Estee Lauder products, from their makeup range to fragrance and skin care.
- The manager was well organised, fair, and helped a lot, as did my co-workers who I also got on well with.
- The hardest part of the job was trying to create a busy buzz on a quiet day. But I still gave 100% in trying to traffic stop people and showing them the latest products by Estee Lauder.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside people who were passionate about what they do, learning new skills, and working with the public. – less