Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery - Estes Park Medical Center
Estes Park Medical Center is a beautiful, 23-bed, critical access hospital located in Estes Park, Colorado, gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. Our facility all houses a full time emergency department, medical surgical unit, large surgical suite, state-of-the art diagnostic imaging full service laboratory, birthing center, chemotherapy/infusion unit, Family Medical and Specialty Clinic, Home Health Care and Hospice and a 60 bed skilled nursing unit. Our compassionate team provides exceptional health care in a vibrant, active community. Come join a team that has a passion for excellent patient care and love where you live and work!
RN care to patients in OB, L&D, Post-Partum, Nursery. Floats to Med/Surg, Swing Bed.
All aspects of nursing process; assess plans, implement & evaluate, and documentation of care. Charting, patient education, knowledge of nursing process, pharmacology, all aspects of safe nursing care to a wide variety of patient population.
- Use the nursing process (A.P.I.E.) to meet the needs of patients of all ages.
- Perform treatments in a safe and effective manner.
- Administer medications in a timely and safe manner.
- Maintain responsibility for preparation, interpretation and evaluation of test data.
- Demonstrate knowledge and participate in education and counseling of patients and significant other.
- Demonstrate commitment to professional growth and competency.
- Promote positive interpersonal relationships and demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient and hospital information.
- Practice according to professional and ethical standards.
- Provide care to patients in New Life Center (L & D, Nursery).
- Provide patient care in other outpatient areas as needed.
Colorado RN license, 2-3 years RN experience in OB. NRP and BLS Certified.
Estes Park Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer