Nursing Home Administrator/Director of Support Services- Prospect Park Living Center at Estes Park Medical Center
Estes Park Medical Center is a beautiful, 23-bed, critical access hospital located in Estes Park, Colorado, gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. Our facility all houses a full time emergency department, medical surgical unit, large surgical suite, state-of-the art diagnostic imaging full service laboratory, birthing center, chemotherapy/infusion unit, Family Medical and Specialty Clinic, Home Health Care and Hospice and a 60 bed skilled nursing unit. Our compassionate team provides exceptional health care in a vibrant, active community. Come join a team that has a passion for excellent patient care and love where you live and work!
- Implements EPMC & Prospect Park Living Center Goals and objectives as determined and directed by the EPMC Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Interprets personnel practices within policy guidelines and recommends changes as necessary. Approves all employee discipline and terminations in conjunction with HR director.
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
- Meets with licensing authorities as required.
- Serves as consultant on admission and discharge of residents.
- Concerns self with the safety of all residents in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents. Also, ensures that PPLC adheres to the legal, safety, health, fire, and sanitation codes by being familiar with role in carrying out nursing home related plans, including familiarity with the current MSDS.
- Oversees and guides managers and supervisors in the development and use of departmental P&P.
- Monitors financial reports and information of PPLC and reports to the SLT and Board; implements corrective action and budgetary constraints as required.
- Mentors and develops DON as part of succession plan and ensures DON is capable of providing NHA coverage in the absence of the NHA.
- Responsible for assigned departments and responsibilities within the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS: Nursing home administration experience, including a minimum of two (2) years long term care; BS, BLS required. Masters preferred. Previous management/leadership experience required. Certified as Nursing Home Administrator.
Estes Park Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer