Estes Park Medical Center is a beautiful, 23-bed, critical access hospital located in Estes Park, Colorado, gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. Our facility all houses a full time emergency department, medical surgical unit, large surgical suite, state-of-the art diagnostic imaging full service laboratory, birthing center, chemotherapy/infusion unit, Family Medical and Specialty Clinic, Home Health Care and Hospice and a 60 bed skilled nursing unit. Our compassionate team provides exceptional health care in a vibrant, active community. Come join a team that has a passion for excellent patient care and love where you live and work!
COMPETENCIES: High School diploma or equivalent, LPN, ORT, on the job training or certification program; 1 year previous experience preferred but not required
- Processes all equipment, supplies and PPE for surgical procedures and maintains log book of sterilization.
- Distribution of all equipment, supplies and PPE for all departments.
- Setting up, tear down of OR before and after surgical procedures while applying sterile technique.
- Assist physician with surgery, update surgical preference cards, count instruments, sponges, sharps and straps.
- Identify future purchase replacement needs, monitor for outdates.
- On call as assigned.
- Participate in committees as assigned
- Perform in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulatory agency standards
- Perform in accordance with EPMC vision, mission and goals
Must be able to lift 50 pounds; Must complete General Hospital Orientation; Must pass contingencies of hire—drug test; background check; physical, etc.; Must speak fluent English
Indeed - 13 months ago