Esurance Employee Review

Great Company
R E O Admininstrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fair Oaks, CAMarch 18, 2014
Great Management, great work atmosphere and good people. They believe and stand behind their customer and go above and beyond for them. Passionate about selling and buying in the real estate market and will guide you all the way. They know what they are doing.
Pros
Good reputable company

Other Esurance Employee Reviews

I enjoyed Esurance
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 13, 2018
Great culture, friendly and accommodating management. Great training and they welcomed feedback. I had 5 weeks of paid vacation a year when I started, including holidays. There was definitely some pressure to meet sales goals but it wasn't too pressured or stressful.
Pros
lots of paid time off, lots of available overtime
Cons
sales pressure
Helping representatives and policyholders
Customer Advocate Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 4, 2018
Took incoming calls from customer service, licensed customer service, and sales representatives with questions about a policy they were working with a policyholder.
Took escalated calls from these representatives and spoke with our policyholders to help them resolve their concerns.
Trained my teammates on proper process and procedures with the Esurance insurance guidelines.
The best part of my job was my teammates that I worked with.
Not much interaction with management and would never ask for your suggestions/concerns.
Pros
Our group was very team oriented and willing to help each other.
Cons
Management was hard to talk to. Hard to get any vacation time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Esurance. Our community is ready to answer.