Esurance Employee Review

Flexible working environment and good company
Insurance Agent and Sales Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 18, 2014
Esurance is a great company that is growing. My day to day job is insurance sales for Property and Casualty. I have an excellent manager above me who is caring, flexible, and attentive. My peers know me to always remain neutral and a confidant. I love working with a multitude of people over the phone. I sell insurance in 39 states so I do work with quite a variety of personalities, ages, and ethnicities. I have had the pleasure of working from home since 2008 and enjoy the flexibility that offers.
Pros
flexible, work at home, variety of challenges
Cons
call center atmosphere, open 24 x 7

Other Esurance Employee Reviews

Happy Employee
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Work from homeFebruary 17, 2018
I enjoy working for Esurance as they offer a great PTO policy along with descent benefits (best if it's you only) and they make an effort to listen to you. It is a corporation so there is always a few things that people don't love but for me I really have no complaints. There is good work / life balance, flexibility in hours and WFH options, great team collaboration, and the technology is continually improving. The San Francisco office is nice - in the heart of the financial district, walking distance from the embarcadero and a Starbucks. One final note - the organization really tries to promote from within. There are multiple trainings offered for free to help you learn and grow, and they encourage you to try new things. I am a happy employee.
Pros
All mentioned above
Cons
None at this time
Good company
Licensed Inbound Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 13, 2018
They take good care of their employees. Its nothing crazy hard and they do everything that they can to keep you so its nice . I dont mind it. And i like it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Esurance. Our community is ready to answer.