ETC

ETC United States Employee Reviews

Image Review Clerk (Former Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 2, 2014
Pros: desk job
Cons: tedious
You clock into work and work for 5 straight hours staring into a computer screen. On the computer screen you look at license plates from 50 states and your quota is 2,500 images
Great clients, I loved my job!
Director of Meetings, Events & Incentives (Former Employee), Arlington, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: salary, bonus', christmas extravaganza's, employee incentives, management that cared.
Cons: could be high stress which caused a lot of miscommunications which got out of hand.
I loved my job and the clients I was privileged to work with. I was always motivated to go above and beyond to the max and was rewarded for it. The appreciation was immense when it came. I would have like a bit more autonomy especially since i was the only one in the company that knew how to do my job but that was on on-going challenge. Part of the office was a high stress environment (nature of the beast) and the other part was laid back and had a lot of administrative support. I wasn't in either of those departments but I was at times in-between them.

Overall, a great owner and staff of people to work with.
Nice atmosphere and good experience
Arabic language Instructor (Current Employee), EgyptAugust 7, 2014
I learn a lot in my work by dealing with different cultures. my colleges are nice. the management is good. I enjoy teaching so I don't think that there is a hard part in my job.
Good company to work for, good management that will work with you.
General/Architectural Tool Instal Designer (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORNovember 19, 2013
The owners of the company are easy to work for and will work with you when you need them to.
Great people and modern
Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee), Southampton, PAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: good co-workers, clean, up to date technology
Cons: no curve for learning, no manuals
Work was strait forward good people smart and well mannered. No manuals however for anything such as standards or documentation practices. My boss was a great guy honest and upfront. The best part was all of it.
Great pace for those who were in school and have families
Interviewer (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJuly 15, 2013
Pros: made your own schools
Cons: no full time had to been there for years
It was a nice place to work so you can balance you life there were very few full time spots which was not good but it was great if you wanted to get things down
coworkers
Senior Travel (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: free breakfast and lunches
Cons: healthcare
This was a small agency of 9 agents all enjoyed working together.
Even though we were each assigined a corporate account we would back each other up on the extremley busy days.

As new products or policys were implemented the manager worked with us to make sure it was used to benefit the agents service to the client.

The hardest days were when airline flights were cancelled due to weather and other problems, it would be a constant day of rerouting or finding other means of getting the client to there destination.
I like getting to know my clients and their travel habits,working with most of them was always enjoyable.

I like going to work each days not only enjoying working with my co-workers but the management would bring in breakfast or lunch or other little suprises for us, just say a job well done and that was always so appreciated.

About ETC

ETC is the global leader in the design and manfacture of lighting products and the creation of lighting solutions. – More from ZoomInfo »