ETC Employee Reviews

Steady work.
Image Review Clerk (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 11, 2017
Decent place to acquire data entry skills. Located off of 75 so that makes commuting easy. Management is pretty nice. Leads are easy to work with also, they are good at giving constructive correction and encouragement. Office can get a bit warm so personal fans are a must if you are hot nature. Able to listen to music while working which makes the shift go fast.
Pros
3 part time shifts that can be very helplful when having another job or schedule to work around.
Cons
Low pay
I rather working in a more structure environment
Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJuly 24, 2017
I did not particularly care for this job---Completion of tasks are very important to me - this job never seemed to end- I personally did not care for the way his company dispersed work or the fact that cases were not handled correctly - this job required a lot of driving therefore everyday I was on the road more then 8 hours- the pay did not compensate for the work
Pros
It was a job
Cons
i did not care for this type of work
cool
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2016
It was fun to learn something new. My first time being in a call center environment. Love that I had the chance to help someone and be hands on with training.
A comfortable environment to work at.
Greeter/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALMay 30, 2016
A typical work day always start off slow, but after a couple of hours your day goes by fast. I have learned many valuable of lessons, you have to do things the way you suppose to do. You can not always have that "you are always right mindset". Everyone helps out when they can. We keep things in order and stay on task on what we need to do. My co-workers get along very well. We all treat each other with kind and dignity. The hardest part of the job is getting the task done at a certain time and the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and coming to work.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
healthcare
I enjoyed working thereI
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lewisburg, PAMarch 30, 2016
It was nice, and a good environment, but the business no longer exists. While it was open, I learned about antiques, and collectibles. The customers were nice. I wish it was still open.
Pros
Calm environment, nice customers, equipment worked, and updatd, high salary
Cons
Business closed
Great to work for.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 27, 2016
Typical work day involved installing signs. Occasionally removing old signs. The work was easy, if not a bit repetitive.
Pros
Payed well.
Cons
No benefits
ETC is a good company to work.
Senior DBA (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 15, 2016
ETC is a good company to work.
Enjoyed working in ETC and learned new skills.
ETC Management is good.
Had worked with great co-workers
Management mayhem
Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 29, 2015
If you want to be aggrivated everyday then work @ ETC. A typical day was hand holding other groups so they can complete their jobs. As a person the Central System Administration team you are blamed for everyone's problem. My co-workers were a excellent group of guys that were always eager to help if needed. The harderst part of the job was going and the most enjoyable part was going home. actually love what I do but this place made it a miserable job every step of the way
Pros
Good team mates.
Cons
Everyone that doesnt appreciate what you do even your senior manager
Image Review Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 2, 2014
You clock into work and work for 5 straight hours staring into a computer screen. On the computer screen you look at license plates from 50 states and your quota is 2,500 images
Pros
Desk job
Cons
Tedious
Great clients, I loved my job!
Director of Meetings, Events & Incentives (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 22, 2014
I loved my job and the clients I was privileged to work with. I was always motivated to go above and beyond to the max and was rewarded for it. The appreciation was immense when it came. I would have like a bit more autonomy especially since i was the only one in the company that knew how to do my job but that was on on-going challenge. Part of the office was a high stress environment (nature of the beast) and the other part was laid back and had a lot of administrative support. I wasn't in either of those departments but I was at times in-between them.

Overall, a great owner and staff of people to work with.
Pros
salary, bonus', Christmas extravaganza's, employee incentives, management that cared.
Cons
could be high stress which caused a lot of miscommunications which got out of hand.
Nice atmosphere and good experience
Arabic language Instructor (Current Employee) –  EgyptAugust 7, 2014
I learn a lot in my work by dealing with different cultures. my colleges are nice. the management is good. I enjoy teaching so I don't think that there is a hard part in my job.
Good company to work for, good management that will work with you.
General/Architectural Tool Instal Designer (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORNovember 19, 2013
The owners of the company are easy to work for and will work with you when you need them to.
Great people and modern
Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Southampton, PAAugust 26, 2013
Work was strait forward good people smart and well mannered. No manuals however for anything such as standards or documentation practices. My boss was a great guy honest and upfront. The best part was all of it.
Pros
good co-workers, clean, up to date technology
Cons
no curve for learning, no manuals
Great pace for those who were in school and have families
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJuly 15, 2013
It was a nice place to work so you can balance you life there were very few full time spots which was not good but it was great if you wanted to get things down
Pros
made your own schools
Cons
no full time had to been there for years
coworkers
Senior Travel (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 10, 2013
This was a small agency of 9 agents all enjoyed working together.
Even though we were each assigined a corporate account we would back each other up on the extremley busy days.

As new products or policys were implemented the manager worked with us to make sure it was used to benefit the agents service to the client.

The hardest days were when airline flights were cancelled due to weather and other problems, it would be a constant day of rerouting or finding other means of getting the client to there destination.
I like getting to know my clients and their travel habits,working with most of them was always enjoyable.

I like going to work each days not only enjoying working with my co-workers but the management would bring in breakfast or lunch or other little suprises for us, just say a job well done and that was always so appreciated.
Pros
free breakfast and lunches
Cons
healthcare