ETC

ETC Employer Reviews

Nice atmosphere and good experience
Arabic language Instructor (Current Employee), EgyptAugust 7, 2014
I learn a lot in my work by dealing with different cultures. my colleges are nice. the management is good. I enjoy teaching so I don't think that there is a hard part in my job.
Good company to work for, good management that will work with you.
General/Architectural Tool Instal Designer (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORNovember 19, 2013
The owners of the company are easy to work for and will work with you when you need them to.
Great people and modern
Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee), Southampton, PAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: good co-workers, clean, up to date technology
Cons: no curve for learning, no manuals
Work was strait forward good people smart and well mannered. No manuals however for anything such as standards or documentation practices. My boss was a great guy honest and upfront. The best part was all of it.
Great pace for those who were in school and have families
Interviewer (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJuly 15, 2013
Pros: made your own schools
Cons: no full time had to been there for years
It was a nice place to work so you can balance you life there were very few full time spots which was not good but it was great if you wanted to get things down
coworkers
Senior Travel (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: free breakfast and lunches
Cons: healthcare
This was a small agency of 9 agents all enjoyed working together.
Even though we were each assigined a corporate account we would back each other up on the extremley busy days.

As new products or policys were implemented the manager worked with us to make sure it was used to benefit the agents service to the client.

The hardest days were when airline – more... flights were cancelled due to weather and other problems, it would be a constant day of rerouting or finding other means of getting the client to there destination.
I like getting to know my clients and their travel habits,working with most of them was always enjoyable.

I like going to work each days not only enjoying working with my co-workers but the management would bring in breakfast or lunch or other little suprises for us, just say a job well done and that was always so appreciated. – less
N/A
Administrator (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPJune 18, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
working on a system verifying of invoices and updating road users address. I work with different people with different cultures which is hard to communicate with at times and learning other languages it good.
Interesting and productive
Project Administrator (Current Employee), Centurion, GPDecember 30, 2013
I enjoy my job as I get different things to do everyday.
It is a interesting system and everyday I learn something new as we did not have such a system in our country before.
My manager has taught me to get efficient answers from operations as I would update him every second day until the deadline.
I work together with my co-workers to achieve the goal – more... and to meet deadlines.
The hardest part of my job is when people do not reply to emails and I have a deadline, but I have found a way to get the information from them.
I walk around the office to all departments to remind operations and systems to respond to my emails and I get to know many people well. – less
Fun place
Call Centre Operator (Former Employee), Adelaide, SANovember 4, 2013
Pros: meetings outside of the office
Cons: long hours
This role was for Reception duties which also included Inbound and Outbound Calls.
On some occasions I would meet clients offsite.
Company to work for.
call canter agent (Current Employee), Midrand, GPAugust 20, 2013
Day to Day Customer liaison
Client service
N/A
Exciting
Dealing with difficult clients
Project analyst (Current Employee), CenturionMarch 5, 2013
Pros: flexi hours
Group reporting
IFRS reporting

work on a small team, have a good manager.
A great environment
Reeptionist (Current Employee), CenturionDecember 19, 2012
Pros: you get to meet people and there i growth
Cons: long hours
I meant great people and learnt alot. Now I know through hardwork anything is possible.
ETC has a very productive and is good company to work
Control Room Operator (Current Employee), MidrandSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: 12 hrs
Everyday comes with extement at work . i have learne alot how to work with different people and to hundle different attitude, my co-workers understand one another and if there is any problem we sitdown and come wth a solution after we have disscused it .Making final dessetion . my most injoyable at work is when i see thing is up to date without any – more... problems . – less
enpresa dinamica e agradavel de trabalhar
motorista na categoria B (Current Employee), Resende, RJMarch 13, 2014
Pros: sim
Cons: seria bom se tiver vele
para min so importo uma coisa no trabalho eu tenho que receber direito sem atraso so se n tiver jeito ,msmo sim em um ambiente agradavel de trabalhar
agradável e boa para trabalho
Tecnico Segurança do Trabalho (Former Employee), Santana, SPDecember 18, 2013
Pros: setor de trabalho muito bom
Cons: falta de comunicaçao
Setor da segurança do trabalho excelente, porem outros setores não coopera para trabalhar em grupo e gerencia não ouvi funcionários.
não confiar em tudo que os outros falam.
Empresa dinâmica e agradável para trabalhar
marinheiro de convés (Former Employee), Macaé, RJDecember 16, 2013
Empresa que oferece grandes chances de crescimento profissional.
O que mais gostei foi ter ajuda de custo a cada embarque.
Rádio Operadora (Former Employee), Macaé, RJAugust 20, 2013
Na sala de rádio faz-se tudo ao mesmo tempo, atendimentos a aeronaves,barcos,telefones,rádios inclusive interno.
Aprendi a fazer tudo ao mesmo tempo dando preferência para aeronaves.
A gerência é quem manda na plataforma e não nós quanto a avisos externos de segurança.
Trabalhei com pessoas extraordinárias que me ensinaram tudo o que eu sei hoje eu – more... devo a eles.
A parte mais difícil do trabalho é ter muita paciência com pessoas que não respeitam nosso trabalho.
A parte mais agradável é trabalhar com pessoas maravilhosas. – less
ETC crrelage
Maçon et carreleur (Former Employee), Beautor, B6June 15, 2013
Pros: quand on a finit de travaillier on c'est qu'ont a bien travaillé
Cons: j'ai pas beaucoup apris en carreleur
c'est une tres grandre entreprise qui marche tres bien mais j'ai pas beaucoup apris dans cette entreprise.
ETC is een organisatie met gedreven mensen dat een verschil wil maken in de wereld
Secretaresse (Former Employee), LeusdenDecember 12, 2012
Pros: ruimte om naar eigen inzicht je werk te doen en in te delen.
Cons: slechte markt voor het product van etc en daardoor minder gunstige financiele vooruitzichten.
Werken bij ETC betekent dat je hart voor je werk moet hebben, als ondersteuning klaar moet staan voor de consultants zodat ze hun werk goed kunnen doen. Door de aard van het werk fluctueert het personeelsbestand waardoor ik heb geleerd los te laten en mee te gaan met de stroom. Het leukste aan de baan is de combinatie werk-prive: er is ruimte om die – more... 2 facetten van het leven goed te combineren. Het moeilijkst is het feit dat het de laatste jaren financieel moeilijk gaat zodat er reorganisaties plaats vinden. – less
EMPRESA AGRADAVEL PARA TRABALHAR.
ATENDENTE ESCOLAR / AUXILIAR DE COORDENAÇÃO (Former Employee), Campos dos Goytacazes, RJNovember 14, 2012
Pros: ensino de qualidade.
Cons: transporte para esta empresa muito dificil.
APRENDI COMO FUNCIONA UM ESCOLA TECNICA PARTICULAR,OS COLEGAS DE TRABALHOS VIRARAM OS MEUS AMIGOS PESSOAIS A DIREÇÃO E FORMADA POR PESSOAS BOAS,EU AMO O QUE FAÇO,AMO TRABALHAR EM ESCOLA.
Uma empresa bem dinâmica e responsável no que faz
Nivelador (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPNovember 1, 2012
Pros: aproveita os seus funcionários em diversas áreas
Cons: a distancia para muitos
Gostei do comprometimento da empresa com aqueles a procuram, tem um diferencial enorme em relação as demais que atuam no mesmo seguimento, aproveitando os seu funcionários em diversas áreas, por isso gostei do que vi e recomendo com certeza a outros que ainda não teve um certo contato com a mesma.

About ETC

ETC is the global leader in the design and manfacture of lighting products and the creation of lighting solutions. – More from ZoomInfo »