ETHAN ALLEN GLOBAL INC Employee Review

View all ETHAN ALLEN GLOBAL INC reviews

No life/work balance
Design Consultant/Sales (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 12, 2013
Ceo has no idea how the company is really run. 100% commission, yet sales takes "hits" for manufacturing errors they have no control over. Very difficult to make any real $$ and to say out of deficit.

Other ETHAN ALLEN GLOBAL INC Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Sales Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CADecember 5, 2017
I really enjoyed my experience at Ethan Allen. I loved working with my co-workers, being in a creative environment and the managers were excellent. Due to personal work/life balance, I needed to change jobs.
Great friendship have dveloped at Ethan Allen
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Customer Service SpecialistOctober 23, 2017
Ethan Allen overall has great synergy at times. Many quality friendship have been form from working at Ethan Allen.

The designers are great as well as skilled in their craft. Staff however works very hard for low compensation as well as no raises or real room to move up.

No over time instead on many levels you are able to come in late if you worked late on a previous day. Management seems to understand the company philosophy, however they work most employees to the core.

Ethan Allen will get as much as out of you as they can with no rewards ever.
Pros
No mirco managing
Cons
No room for growth or pay increases