Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions

Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Staffing Agency
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYNovember 1, 2016
I am excited to share that Ethan Allen is a great staffing agency to work for. Not only did they find me a temp to perm position but they did it quick. The management was amazing and they were always helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I would recommend using Ethan Allen again and I would certainly use them again if needed. The most enjoyable part of working for them was that they placed me somewhere that I enjoyed being and found a great position.
variety of jobs found
flagger & packer (Current Employee) –  Kingston, NYJuly 18, 2016
You can find a job fast. Different options to choose from.
Easy communication with supervisors. If you dont like a job you can leave at any time.
Pros
get into a job fast.
Cons
no benefits.
Temporary admin a
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fishkill, NYJune 17, 2016
I worked with Ethan Allen for two assignments. Both positive experiences where I learned the ins and outs of office life. I learned basic skills such as multitasking, operating computer software programs, and customer service.
Ethan Allen has always been very accomodating in finding me the right location. They stay mindful of your schedule as well as areas of interest to you. I really felt as though they had my best interests in mind. I would recommend Ethan Allen to anyone who is looking for a part time/ full time job and anyone who may need to learn basic office skills. I really learned a lot throughout my experiences.
Excellent Experience with this company
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fishkill, NYMay 27, 2016
I was looking to work very specific hours and times and Ethan Allen came through very quickly with an excellent job that fit my schedule. I had a great experience across the board and would recommend them to anyone - I with I had signed up with them earlier!
Pros
Met my schedule needs, great jobs to choose from, convenient office
Perfect Fit!
Temporary Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMay 18, 2016
This was my second time temping with Ethan Allen. I was so happy the first time (15 years ago) that I went back when I was faced with looking for employment again.
They are a very efficiently run company. The staff was very helpful and professional. I worked with Jenna directly and she listened to me about what type of temp work I might be looking for, and what I would be good at. They're hiring procedures help find a job which will be a great fit. I was trying to raise a family and get back into the 9-5 workforce after working nights many years so I was a little anxious of where I might be placed. They found me a great position in a great company in less than two weeks. I am happy to say that I was offered a permanent position.
I was so happy with them that I am sending my son there who is home for college summer break.
Pros
Professional, conscientious
Cons
Can't think of any
Helped me find a better job!
IT (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJanuary 24, 2016
Ethan Allen is a great staffing agency. They worked closely with me to make sure my background fit with the job description. It did, and I couldn't be happier with where they've placed me!

Comment – January 25, 2016

That's great news! We're so happy we were able to find you something that fit your background. Best of luck to you!

Great Company To Find You A Job
purchasing manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkJanuary 14, 2016
I have had a great experience with this company and would recommend anyone who seriously needs a job to apply with them,after few months I was placed in a permanent job,and I still work with them and follow up with the staff. They are great and I have no regrets working for this company.
Pros
Great Feed Back and Always Helpful

Comment – January 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We're always happy when our clients choose to permanently hire our employees!

great place to work for
CNA (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYDecember 18, 2015
I have a good experience with this company and would recommend anyone who seriously need a job to apply with them,after few months I was place in a permanent job,and I still work with then on a per diem level (CNA) staff is great and I have no regrets working for this company.
Pros
staff is great

Comment – January 25, 2016

We're glad we can be another source of employment for you, even on a per diem level!

Solid staffing agency
LPN (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYNovember 28, 2015
Ethan Allen Staffing does what you would hope a staffing agency would do for you. Get your schedule from you and try to find you a position as fast as they can. In my experience I found jobs that were manageable and in quick time, not sure how others found the experience. I ended up being offered a full time position after working as a temp. So if you are looking for work tailored to your schedule and possible future opportunities its worth a try.
Pros
maleable schedule
Cons
many temp positions, not neccesarily longterm

Comment – January 25, 2016

We do our best to work out schedules that fit our employees' availability. Great news that you were offered a full time position!

-EA Support

best way to find employment
Accounts Payable/ administrator assistant (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYNovember 12, 2015
I was out of work for almost 2 months. Doing application after application.

Within 2 weeks of Ethan Allen contacting me i start my new job on Monday,

Great staff, very pleasant to work with.

They will match you to the job that right for you.

Comment – January 25, 2016

We hope everything at your job has been going well! So glad to hear we were able to find something for you quickly!

Always Evolving
accounting analyst (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYNovember 11, 2015
If your seriously in need of a job whether it be for a permanent or temporary one, this is a good place to start. Staffing never gives up searching and placing you with a job that's the right fit for you.
Pros
Hard working
Cons
Communication

Comment – January 25, 2016

We sure do try our best to find employment for each of our employees. Glad to hear we were successful with you!

-EA Support

Great agency to belong to.
rn supervisor director of patient svcs (Former Employee) –  dutchess and putnam countyNovember 9, 2015
Excellent management. Super opportunities especially for Nurses.
Overall staff members in Fishskill are very nice and professional.
I highly recommend that anyone not just Nurses sign up with this agency. Good salary rates.
Pros
Great assignments
Cons
Nothing bad to say about this agency
Well balanced company providing opportinities and solutions for employment.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMay 6, 2015
A company that focuses on providing its workers and clients with the resources necessary to operate optimally. Assignments for individual employees are selected based on qualifications and ability in line with clients requests. The company strive to enable employees success while providing a safe and thriving work environment, with most assignments leading to appointment in targeted industries. Challenges will arise when one is assigned to unfamiliar assignments but job support is provided to overcome such instances. Opportunities abound in this environment, with a myriad of jobs to suit prospective employees, and the support and staff to ensure success.
Pros
Diversity and the ability to develop new skills due to variety in assignments
Cons
Not being able to access jobs that require ones skill set, nor assurances of job security
Good experience
Correctional Nursing (Former Employee) –  Agency in Fishkill NYOctober 3, 2014
It was a good job. I was not informed of all the benefits that were available. Raises were never given unless asked for,no matter how reliable you were. Although I was reliable to work their office staff was forever changing not giving me a sense of stability.
Pros
I loved the work
Cons
Will discuss
Not a bad place to work with
Contracted Employee (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYAugust 5, 2014
They were consistent in providing temporary work, and the compensation was decent.
A Staffing Agency With A Heart
RN (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMarch 10, 2013
Ethan Allen Staffing was a wonderful company to work for. Great assignments, great pay, and very helpful office staff.
Pros
excellent company to work for.
Cons
none.
Worked independantly
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYAugust 13, 2012
I enjoyed making sure the people I represented were okay, I was told were to go, I went did my job to the fullest going above and beyond my expectations for the benefit of the client.
enjoyed doing the job
Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYApril 16, 2012
doctor was overbooked but enjoyed the fast pace. Would of liked to of done more of the front desk position
Pros
enjoyed the job
Cons
no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4