Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc Employee Reviews

Could be a great place to work
Extruder Operator (Current Employee) –  Cornelia, GAJune 21, 2017
I work 12 hour shift on a very demanding job, But I enjoyed working there. Management could be a bit better, if they had more structure. I have learned a lot about people there. The job wasn't hard you just had to stay with it.
Pros
Days off
Cons
Worked for temp agency
Management only cares about themselves
Braider Operator (Former Employee) –  Cornelia, GAJune 14, 2017
You get very little guidance and can hardly ever find your manager when issues/problems arise. They seem to disappear into a dark hole and can never be found. Even if you do find your manager they down talk you and treat you like you are not a human being. The plant is going down hill and just keeps expanding with outdated technology that has been used since it was first made and they refuse to update it. Getting materials needed to complete your job is a headache and no one seems to care. I do not recommend working here unless you want to be just a number.
Pros
None that I can remember
Cons
Management does not have your best interests in mind.
Very Professional and Caring Company
Lifecycle Engineer Co-op (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 5, 2017
As part of the Johnson and Johnson family of companies the culture is absolutely fantastic. I love the work that goes on within this company and the benefits were great.
QA Tech
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXMay 24, 2017
This job was stressful due to management. If you disagreed with the manager you will not be allowed to apply for any other positions there. She guaranteed this.
Pros
great employess
Cons
The work can cause tendonitis
Excellent place to work
Project Manager / Scientific Leader on CAPA's (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 18, 2017
Good company and place to work. Culture is open and provides space to workers in executing within the GMP's. Company provide the necessary tools for development, perform work within high quality.
Do not appreciate nurses
Customer Support Advocate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 13, 2017
Focus is on sales, nursing experience and education not important, will stress personal development but in reality, no consideration for advancement if not a marketing degree
Great co-op
Life Cycle Materials Co-op (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHApril 29, 2017
Good for a co-op term. Many places in company to go and move around in with appropriate connections. Good care was taken of co-ops with lunch and learn opportunities.
many compliance issues sr. mgmt wanted to ignore
Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  Cornelia, GAMarch 31, 2017
Individuals who were trying to meet Qa and FDA compliance we disuaded from issuing deviation reports and in some cases individuals who persisted in securing a compliant ethical corrective action for process method deviations were fired for their efforts in striving for better regulatory compliance/
The TMV process was often poorly supported and it took twice as long as would be normal in today;s industry to complete routine projects due to poor directives from executive and sr. ethicon management
Pros
the TMV manager was dedicated to his team
Cons
The TMV manager was undermined by some of his senior management
Excellant place to work with quality people and management
LASER TECHNICIAN / OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Cornelia, GAMarch 8, 2017
This is a great place to work if you like to learn new things. A very established place with great management that takes care of its employees.

There is plenty of advancement if you have skills and are willing to go to school and learn additional skills to advance in the plant.

I worked there for 24 years and always felt like they cared about me has a person and appreciated the work I did for them. This is very meaningful to employees who try to do good quality work for a company they appreciate.
Pros
friendly people, good management, and advancement
Cons
long shift hours
Boring
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Cornelia, GAFebruary 23, 2017
Boring job, hours are good, but once you're done, you get so bored.
Same thing over and over again. Nothing really changes. But the pay is substantial to other places.
Very dramatic with its ups an downs
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXFebruary 13, 2017
Highest paying job i could ever have but unfortunately some temps that wanted to get hired on like i just had kept slandering and harassing me until i lost my job. I blame myself for looking weak.
Pros
freebies
Cons
drama
We got bought
International Sales and Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 8, 2017
Recently acquired by Ethicon. Still learning and not sure if my current position will be available when the transition is complete... Lots of opportunity from what I have been told but nothing is very transparent yet.
Ethicon Inc.
Clinical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 6, 2017
Ethicon was a great experience. They offer you the potential to make great money while giving surgeons new tools that can make the patient experience better.
good place to work
Certified Packer (Former Employee) –  San Lorenzo Municipio, PRFebruary 1, 2017
it most team work in this company you need all of youre team to get done with the job and try to do the best that youre group can, packing medical stuff
Good work environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJanuary 13, 2017
Excellent company to work for - amazing work environment, but a lot of changes, nobody owns the issue, a lot of contractors, hard to find info about who is responsible for what, IT support is horrible.
Pros
women oriented culture - very comfortable
Cons
fast pace environment, a lot of changes, everybody is the jack of all trades
Amazing place to work
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 8, 2017
Packaged and inspected medical surgical instruments. The people I worked with are more like family . FDA regulated. Pay attention , work as a team and you will be fine. I loved working there.
Pros
Family environment, room for growth, 3 diff shifts
Cons
2 year contract, got to try and get hired by then or be laid off and come back 6 months later and try again .
Materials Group
Matrials Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJanuary 6, 2017
Fast pace. FDA regulated. I really liked the people i worked with. The facility was underground. I gained experience with Cognos, JDE and working in a heavily regulated environment.
Great Place to work
Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 14, 2016
Posted at Ethicon Cincinnati for 28 months to close out tax department transfer to COE in New Jersey

Great atmosphere, great people, great location, plenty of opportunities
Pros
Gym, cafe, free parking, short commute
Cons
assignment was temporary with department moving to NJ
Scientist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 24, 2016
Was a good place to work with lots of opportunity to learn and advance. Unfortunately the site was closed in a corporate reshuffle. I would work there again.
Overwhelming for an inadiquate workspace
Material Technician (Current Employee) –  San Lorenzo, PRSeptember 13, 2016
The company has an outstanding life-planned view on new and innovative ideas and product to be introduced into the market.

The only downfall is the space and work force capability, due to the limited space and workers for a high volume and high demanding production.

A day in this environment is up temple, fast paste and very exuberating. A day to day is unlike any other, because of the constant amount of tasks to be completed and metrics to be subdued.
Pros
Companionship
Cons
Limited physical capacity for high volume of work