ETHRA Employee Reviews

Excellent Resource
Senior Community Service Employment Program (Current Employee) –  TennesseeApril 26, 2016
ETHRA has given me the opportunity to get back into the work force with the Senior Community Service Employment Program. I am finally getting to use my skills while I continue to look for permanent work.
Interaction with people in need.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 12, 2016
I enjoy helping people who are in need of transportation to and from their medical appointments. I enjoy making them laugh and giving them encouragement. To me that is the best part of this job.
fun workplace they moved office to knoxville too far for me to drive
Families First Coordinator/Tenncare Billing (Former Employee) –  TNSeptember 14, 2015
Families first coordinator. Scheduled rides, dispatched, answered switchboard, tenncare billing. They cross trained everyone so that we could do eachother's jobs etc... We had to file, pull a manifest every morning, communicate with driver's constantly. Our days were very busy.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
main transportation office moved to knoxville
Very laid back company great management
Technician II (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 1, 2012
Typical day at ETHRA starts a 8 am, Start on a vehicle doing oil changes and inspect for other mechanical problems or preventive maintenance such as brake changes, ball joint replacement, tie rod ends, inspect tires for abnormal wear and adjust alignment to spec. My Manager is a great guy and a great person to work for, Co-Workers are good to work with and are there to help with anything if needed. Hardest part of my job is having to stop in a middle of a job and make a "run" swapping out agency vehicles. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with, they make the day go by faster and are always there for a helping hand.
Meh
Transportation Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 23, 2012
Started out awesome. Inbound calls were steady but manageable. After a few years the call volume increased as well as the amount of clients not following procedure for scheduling. Unclear guidelines for transportation from supervisors vs. the contracted guidelines from United Healthcare were troubling.
Pros
good hours, benefits, vacation and sick time
Cons
inconsistencies in policy and procedure
Bad working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TNDecember 4, 2013
This working environment is totally unprofessional. If this company had better management and promote employee loyalty it would be a great organization to work for. The turnaround is to frequent for an Non-Profit Organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ETHRA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8