Ettain Group

Ettain Group Employee Reviews

Deceptive Employeer
Project Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 21, 2015
Pros: Acceptable salary, promised contract
Cons: Tried to change contract to an hourly only with lots of exclusions
I hung in with them despite a prolonged period between first contact and final acceptance by their client. After agreement on the contract & them winning the contract from the client, they attempted to re-write the contract to their benefit and did not even sign their offer letter. (typical bait and switch tactic by some recruiters).

When called on it they made lots of excuses and promised to have their GM & CEO call and discuss so they could change the contract back to what was agreed upon by their recruiters. They never called and the contract disappeared.

Several weeks afterwards they still did not call and have dodged my phone calls. At this point I would have to advise anyone to make them produce their contract up front.
Okay
Resource Specialist (Current Employee), north carolinaMarch 13, 2015
Pros: you decide when you come and go
Cons: Try and find ways to fire people for no reason
Good starter job. you will learn a lot. overall it is fun for a job. some things need improvement. There are snakes in the grass.
Good Coordination
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: organized and coordinated effort to meet clients' needs.
Cons: no benefits.
Because this is a contracting agency, there is not regular contact with the account rep, but when there is, it is positive and helpful to both the consultant and the customer. Everything is aboveboard. Typically, the consultant deals almost exclusively with the customer's personnel. I have learned a great deal about various technical and organizational matters, but that has been due to my assignments made by the customer. I have no co-workers from this agency, and it is up to the customer whether they need or want interaction between the consultant and the employees. The hardest part of the job is adequately ensuring that the work one is doing meets the client;s expectations. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the opportunity to learn a variety of different things.
Professional workplace
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), from Pennsylvania to CaliforniaFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: limited on site supervision
Cons: dealing with airports
It was a hard working group of people that were dedicated to getting the job completed. We had very extensive travel, some very long days and the satisfaction of doing a good job.
Great Job
Datacenter Administrator (Current Employee), nashville,tnFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: lots of travel
I really enjoyed this opportunity to grow into the data center Administrator role. I was the administrator for 2 data centers in Atlanta, Ga. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in the data center. The hardest part is the travel.
decent place to work
Resource Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, North CarolinaDecember 2, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: communication
They provide you with amazing training. This is probably one of the best places you can start your career at. They will teach you how to source and you can go from there.The different offices don't operate the same, although they would like them to. Comission structure is okay, but I feel that there are other companies out there that have better. Like I said, this is a decent company to start your staffing career with.
Typical Contractor environment. Ettain does the books.
Senior Developer/Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 16, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: contract ended
Typical Contractor environment. Placed with great client, and a 12-month contract that stretched to 36. Sorry it ended.
Solid Consulting Company Willing to Go the Extra Miles
Technical Lead (Former Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 6, 2014
The company was very professional and went above and beyond to ensure my success with their client. The position required constant travel and they stepped up to cover travel expenses until, I was able to cover my own expenses.
Most professional agency ever.
Epic Service Desk / IT Helpdesk (Current Employee), Marietta, GAJune 5, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: contract
The best agency I ha.ve ever worked for. I would refer anyone to the agency.
Efficient and Energetic
Epic Healthcare Analyst II for WellStar Hospital (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMay 12, 2014
Pros: motivation of their employees
Cons: contractual
Ettain Group I really enjoyed the work atmosphere they set for us. The director Ann would meet us there to make sure our time was correct and to ensure we were equipped with everything we needed to complete the assigned task and motivated us to b the best.
Great Company to Work for
Desktop Support Technician II (Former Employee), Columbia, SCApril 22, 2014
Pros: everything involved
Cons: no paid time off
They were an outstanding help when I transitioned from Chicago to Columbia. They made the process very enjoyable. I really enjoyed representing them as a contractor for three years.
Closer to home
Lifepoint Hospitals, Technical Lead acquisitions (Current Employee), various locationsFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: too much travel
I enjoy the type of work that i currently do. I just wish I could find somewhere closer to home to do it.
Enjoyed my relationship with Ettain Group.
Contractor at Allstate Benefits (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 3, 2014
I enjoyed working with Ettain Group as a contractor at Allstate. I wish the one year contract term limitations were not enforced by Allstate Benefits. Otherwise, I might still be working there.
Seems to have good reviews....
Future ex-employee (Former Employee), NCApril 26, 2013
Pros: good reviews about the company online. young energetic atmosphere.
Cons: poor communication. unprofessional.
I applied for a position that I was overqualified for because I wanted to move out of state. I received an email requesting a time for a 15 telephone interview. The interview went well although I did expose that I really didn't know anything about the state that I was applying for, which was NC. I had researched Charlotte since that is where I was interested.

I was told that I would receive notification one way or another on my status as a prospective employee. Months passed I have not heard from them. This is unprofessional to say the least.

I am employed in a much better position now but I thought I should pass this on. If you find yourself waiting on Ettain Group, you might as well keep looking.
Young and energetic environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2012
• Selected as first Business Development Manager in a new market out of an application pool of 10 candidates
• Exceeded Q1 goal of 4,000 in new spread by over 1,500
• Responsible for branding and marketing Ettain Group to a new market
• Led new market based on leadership abilities and sales production
• Identify business opportunities and partner with Sales, Business Development, and consulting personnel to sell products and services
• Gather requirements, scope, and objective from clients based on business needs
• Articulate and position full spectrum services and solutions to key departmental decision makers
• Provide leadership and mentoring to inside Business Development and Recruitment teams to train them to be more proficient in selling and delivering excellent solutions for clients
• Represent Ettain Group at trade exhibitions, local IT organizations, and events
ettain group is a great consulting firm to work for. They go out of their way to take care of you after your placed with a company
Active Desktop Engineer (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 23, 2012
Working as a traveling consultant can be more than a little frustrating. However, ettain group always made sure that your accommodations were taken care of. The only thing I've ever had think about while on the job is the job its self.
Contract company, enjoyable place to work
INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING TECHNICAL LEAD (Former Employee), 100% travel -- different locationsSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: the expenses were paid on a weekly basis
Cons: the health insurance was less than adequate.
I traveled 100% of the time while I worked with Ettain and I found that highly energizing and fun.
Great company to work for.
HL7 Integration Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2012
I had an excellent experience working for the Ettain Group. I would recommend to anyone.
This contract vendor actually looks out for its contractors.
Hardware PM contractor to CHS (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 9, 2012
The company has even gone so far as to create a contractor advocate position. During the interview process they took the time to learn about me as a person, not just determining if I was a technical commodity. In the fifteen months I’ve worked with them they have never failed to be professional, cheerful and willing to assist in resolving any administrative issue. This is the type vendor other companies would do well to emulate.

Ettain Group Salaries