Ettain Group

Ettain Group Employer Reviews

Efficient and Energetic
Epic Healthcare Analyst II for WellStar Hospital (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMay 12, 2014
Pros: motivation of their employees
Cons: contractual
Ettain Group I really enjoyed the work atmosphere they set for us. The director Ann would meet us there to make sure our time was correct and to ensure we were equipped with everything we needed to complete the assigned task and motivated us to b the best.
Great Company to Work for
Desktop Support Technician II (Former Employee), Columbia, SCApril 22, 2014
Pros: everything involved
Cons: no paid time off
They were an outstanding help when I transitioned from Chicago to Columbia. They made the process very enjoyable. I really enjoyed representing them as a contractor for three years.
Closer to home
Lifepoint Hospitals, Technical Lead acquisitions (Current Employee), various locationsFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: too much travel
I enjoy the type of work that i currently do. I just wish I could find somewhere closer to home to do it.
Enjoyed my relationship with Ettain Group.
Contractor at Allstate Benefits (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 3, 2014
I enjoyed working with Ettain Group as a contractor at Allstate. I wish the one year contract term limitations were not enforced by Allstate Benefits. Otherwise, I might still be working there.
Seems to have good reviews....
Future ex-employee (Former Employee), NCApril 26, 2013
Pros: good reviews about the company online. young energetic atmosphere.
Cons: poor communication. unprofessional.
I applied for a position that I was overqualified for because I wanted to move out of state. I received an email requesting a time for a 15 telephone interview. The interview went well although I did expose that I really didn't know anything about the state that I was applying for, which was NC. I had researched Charlotte since that is where I was interested.

I – more... was told that I would receive notification one way or another on my status as a prospective employee. Months passed I have not heard from them. This is unprofessional to say the least.

I am employed in a much better position now but I thought I should pass this on. If you find yourself waiting on Ettain Group, you might as well keep looking. – less
Young and energetic environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2012
• Selected as first Business Development Manager in a new market out of an application pool of 10 candidates
• Exceeded Q1 goal of 4,000 in new spread by over 1,500
• Responsible for branding and marketing Ettain Group to a new market
• Led new market based on leadership abilities and sales production
• Identify business opportunities and partner with – more... Sales, Business Development, and consulting personnel to sell products and services
• Gather requirements, scope, and objective from clients based on business needs
• Articulate and position full spectrum services and solutions to key departmental decision makers
• Provide leadership and mentoring to inside Business Development and Recruitment teams to train them to be more proficient in selling and delivering excellent solutions for clients
• Represent Ettain Group at trade exhibitions, local IT organizations, and events – less
ettain group is a great consulting firm to work for. They go out of their way to take care of you after your placed with a company
Active Desktop Engineer (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 23, 2012
Working as a traveling consultant can be more than a little frustrating. However, ettain group always made sure that your accommodations were taken care of. The only thing I've ever had think about while on the job is the job its self.
Contract company, enjoyable place to work
INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING TECHNICAL LEAD (Former Employee), 100% travel -- different locationsSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: the expenses were paid on a weekly basis
Cons: the health insurance was less than adequate.
I traveled 100% of the time while I worked with Ettain and I found that highly energizing and fun.
Great company to work for.
HL7 Integration Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2012
I had an excellent experience working for the Ettain Group. I would recommend to anyone.
This contract vendor actually looks out for its contractors.
Hardware PM contractor to CHS (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 9, 2012
The company has even gone so far as to create a contractor advocate position. During the interview process they took the time to learn about me as a person, not just determining if I was a technical commodity. In the fifteen months I’ve worked with them they have never failed to be professional, cheerful and willing to assist in resolving any administrative – more... issue. This is the type vendor other companies would do well to emulate. – less