Ettain Group Employee Reviews in United States

Hands off once their $$ starts rolling in
system engineer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 19, 2016
Pay is good.

Their communication and followup sucks. Once you're set up with a client they disappear.

I received emailed notice of furlough. Notice was supposed to come from ettain but it was an email from an anonymous person on my job.
Followup emails to multiple people at ettain went unanswered.
Guess I will have to figure out what happens next.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor and NO communication.
Sourcing Specialist
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 11, 2016
Well , if you are a new recruiter , expect to do results immediately . Management is okay. Very clicky . No communication. They expect you to make results immediately even if you have no experience .
Pros
Beer on Friday
Cons
Management, communication
Contract Position
Healthcare Information Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 26, 2016
I enjoyed the position and was disappointed when my contract was completed. I enjoyed the work and the staff. I met many wonderful staff.
Good Culture
Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 9, 2015
Good culture, long hours, but money can be good. Get there early/ stay late type office. On the phones the whole time, very numbers based
Pleasant atmosphere
Jr. Digital Copy Writer - Lowes (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCAugust 21, 2015
Ettain was full of pleasant people. There were a few instances where they seemed very hands off and unreliable. I can recall more than once a meeting being cancelled last second.
Need to be more supportive and selective
EMR Systems/Configuration Analyst & Trainer (Former Employee) –  Multiple statesApril 1, 2015
This company would be a gret company to work for if they were more supportive of their workers in such a way that they work hard to help the employees with work-life balance. They should be more selective in choosing companies with good work ethics and values.
Pros
little perks like gift cards
Cons
weak support
Deceptive Employeer
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 21, 2015
I hung in with them despite a prolonged period between first contact and final acceptance by their client. After agreement on the contract & them winning the contract from the client, they attempted to re-write the contract to their benefit and did not even sign their offer letter. (typical bait and switch tactic by some recruiters).

When called on it they made lots of excuses and promised to have their GM & CEO call and discuss so they could change the contract back to what was agreed upon by their recruiters. They never called and the contract disappeared.

Several weeks afterwards they still did not call and have dodged my phone calls. At this point I would have to advise anyone to make them produce their contract up front.
Pros
Acceptable salary, promised contract
Cons
Tried to change contract to an hourly only with lots of exclusions
Okay
Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  north carolinaMarch 13, 2015
Good starter job. you will learn a lot. overall it is fun for a job. some things need improvement. There are snakes in the grass.
Pros
you decide when you come and go
Cons
Try and find ways to fire people for no reason
Good Coordination
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 19, 2015
Because this is a contracting agency, there is not regular contact with the account rep, but when there is, it is positive and helpful to both the consultant and the customer. Everything is aboveboard. Typically, the consultant deals almost exclusively with the customer's personnel. I have learned a great deal about various technical and organizational matters, but that has been due to my assignments made by the customer. I have no co-workers from this agency, and it is up to the customer whether they need or want interaction between the consultant and the employees. The hardest part of the job is adequately ensuring that the work one is doing meets the client;s expectations. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the opportunity to learn a variety of different things.
Pros
organized and coordinated effort to meet clients' needs.
Cons
no benefits.
Professional workplace
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  from Pennsylvania to CaliforniaFebruary 12, 2015
It was a hard working group of people that were dedicated to getting the job completed. We had very extensive travel, some very long days and the satisfaction of doing a good job.
Pros
limited on site supervision
Cons
dealing with airports
Great Job
Datacenter Administrator (Current Employee) –  nashville,tnFebruary 5, 2015
I really enjoyed this opportunity to grow into the data center Administrator role. I was the administrator for 2 data centers in Atlanta, Ga. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in the data center. The hardest part is the travel.
Pros
good pay
Cons
lots of travel
decent place to work
Resource Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, North CarolinaDecember 2, 2014
They provide you with amazing training. This is probably one of the best places you can start your career at. They will teach you how to source and you can go from there.The different offices don't operate the same, although they would like them to. Comission structure is okay, but I feel that there are other companies out there that have better. Like I said, this is a decent company to start your staffing career with.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
communication
Typical Contractor environment. Ettain does the books.
Senior Developer/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 16, 2014
Typical Contractor environment. Placed with great client, and a 12-month contract that stretched to 36. Sorry it ended.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
contract ended
Solid Consulting Company Willing to Go the Extra Miles
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 6, 2014
The company was very professional and went above and beyond to ensure my success with their client. The position required constant travel and they stepped up to cover travel expenses until, I was able to cover my own expenses.
Most professional agency ever.
Epic Service Desk / IT Helpdesk (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 5, 2014
The best agency I ha.ve ever worked for. I would refer anyone to the agency.
Pros
great pay
Cons
contract
Efficient and Energetic
Epic Healthcare Analyst II for WellStar Hospital (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 12, 2014
Ettain Group I really enjoyed the work atmosphere they set for us. The director Ann would meet us there to make sure our time was correct and to ensure we were equipped with everything we needed to complete the assigned task and motivated us to b the best.
Pros
motivation of their employees
Cons
contractual
Great Company to Work for
Desktop Support Technician II (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 22, 2014
They were an outstanding help when I transitioned from Chicago to Columbia. They made the process very enjoyable. I really enjoyed representing them as a contractor for three years.
Pros
everything involved
Cons
no paid time off
Closer to home
Lifepoint Hospitals, Technical Lead acquisitions (Current Employee) –  various locationsFebruary 19, 2014
I enjoy the type of work that i currently do. I just wish I could find somewhere closer to home to do it.
Pros
great pay
Cons
too much travel
Enjoyed my relationship with Ettain Group.
Contractor at Allstate Benefits (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 3, 2014
I enjoyed working with Ettain Group as a contractor at Allstate. I wish the one year contract term limitations were not enforced by Allstate Benefits. Otherwise, I might still be working there.
Seems to have good reviews....
Future ex-employee (Former Employee) –  NCApril 26, 2013
I applied for a position that I was overqualified for because I wanted to move out of state. I received an email requesting a time for a 15 telephone interview. The interview went well although I did expose that I really didn't know anything about the state that I was applying for, which was NC. I had researched Charlotte since that is where I was interested.

I was told that I would receive notification one way or another on my status as a prospective employee. Months passed I have not heard from them. This is unprofessional to say the least.

I am employed in a much better position now but I thought I should pass this on. If you find yourself waiting on Ettain Group, you might as well keep looking.
Pros
good reviews about the company online. young energetic atmosphere.
Cons
poor communication. unprofessional.

2.6