Ettain Group Employee Reviews

Nice job
Front End Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 15, 2017
Good company to work for, but that can vary based on project. the hardest part of my job is the travel. the store the I worked out of was always short staff so I was constantly put in a position to work. Communication was lacking. I had to ask for a schedule several times and on the first day I was late due to miss communication on the project managers end.
Ettain is in my top 3
Consultant/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 10, 2017
I have worked on 3 contracts through Ettain over the past year and have been very happy with my decision to do so. As a traveling consultant, I have worked for so many companies over the past 7 years, but Ettain (especially JK) is the only one that feels like they work for me. They understand that we leave our homes and families to work for them, and show their appreciation by making every effort to make us comfortable and feel taken care of. We work well together which is a result of the emphasis they put into constructing a great team. Every project so far has been a success and our hard work is always recognized. I look forward to working for Ettain really soon.
Pros
Jk, confidence and supprt from mgmt
Cons
compensation could be better
I loved working for this company
Iasais Externial consultant (Former Employee) –  layfetteJuly 5, 2017
Provide nurses, doctors, CNA with the Cerner computer system. This is a great company to work for. They have great benefits. Navigating and finding items with the computer system has been excellent.
Contract opportunity with Tekelec that eventually became Oracle
Contractor Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 8, 2017
Ettain was a good company to work for that consistently looked out for employees and offered personal consulting to encourage advancement. The contract work for Tekelec was challenging and provided a vast array of installation and technical projects keeping my interest and focus.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
unpaid time off during holidays
Appeared to be a good company to work for if you are happy doing Contract & short term employment.
Service Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30328March 17, 2017
This was a short term assignment for Wellstar. They were implementing a new Medical Information system as well as converting to Windows 7.
It was a very high call volume environment. The permanent people there were pretty good at helping answer questions.
Pros
It was close to home
Cons
We were told that many of us would be offered permanat positions, clearly that was not the case. Out of over 100 people, they only kept 6 people.
Shuttefly
Help Desk Analyst/IT Service Desk (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 23, 2017
Great Environment. Great Staff and Great opportunity for advancement. Very Great hours and flexibility. Leadership is Phenomenal and rewarding.
Ettain is a great company to work for.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 27, 2017
I enjoyed my time as an Ettain contractor. Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciate the opportunity I had to work with these fine people.
Great people to work with
contractor position at BlueCross BlueShield of SC (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 12, 2017
The recruiters I worked with were friendly, professional and hard working. I enjoyed working with them very much! They went above and beyond to help me.
Pros
Compensation, Placement in Reputable company
Cons
Not a permanent placement
Ettain Group
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2016
Working for Ettain group was awesome. This was a very fun yet challenging environment. We were brought in to build an office from the ground up, and that's what my team and I did. Overall this was an awesome experience that helped me grow professionally.
Hands off once their $$ starts rolling in
system engineer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 19, 2016
Pay is good.

Their communication and followup sucks. Once you're set up with a client they disappear.

I received emailed notice of furlough. Notice was supposed to come from ettain but it was an email from an anonymous person on my job.
Followup emails to multiple people at ettain went unanswered.
Guess I will have to figure out what happens next.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor and NO communication.
Sourcing Specialist
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 11, 2016
Well , if you are a new recruiter , expect to do results immediately . Management is okay. Very clicky . No communication. They expect you to make results immediately even if you have no experience .
Pros
Beer on Friday
Cons
Management, communication
Typical contracting placement agency
Level 3 SharePoint Administrator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 29, 2016
Besides a quarterly dinner/drinks get together, Ettain Group is a no thrills contract placement agency. Medical Plan is completely worthless unless you want life saving benefits which you'll be required to pay $6k up front before anything kicks in... even their prescription plan won't kick in to help pay less than retail prices for medication.
Pros
Cons
Poor medical benifits, hard to contact
Contract Position
Healthcare Information Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 26, 2016
I enjoyed the position and was disappointed when my contract was completed. I enjoyed the work and the staff. I met many wonderful staff.
Good Culture
Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 9, 2015
Good culture, long hours, but money can be good. Get there early/ stay late type office. On the phones the whole time, very numbers based
Pleasant atmosphere
Jr. Digital Copy Writer - Lowes (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCAugust 21, 2015
Ettain was full of pleasant people. There were a few instances where they seemed very hands off and unreliable. I can recall more than once a meeting being cancelled last second.
Need to be more supportive and selective
EMR Systems/Configuration Analyst & Trainer (Former Employee) –  Multiple statesApril 1, 2015
This company would be a gret company to work for if they were more supportive of their workers in such a way that they work hard to help the employees with work-life balance. They should be more selective in choosing companies with good work ethics and values.
Pros
little perks like gift cards
Cons
weak support
Deceptive Employeer
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 21, 2015
I hung in with them despite a prolonged period between first contact and final acceptance by their client. After agreement on the contract & them winning the contract from the client, they attempted to re-write the contract to their benefit and did not even sign their offer letter. (typical bait and switch tactic by some recruiters).

When called on it they made lots of excuses and promised to have their GM & CEO call and discuss so they could change the contract back to what was agreed upon by their recruiters. They never called and the contract disappeared.

Several weeks afterwards they still did not call and have dodged my phone calls. At this point I would have to advise anyone to make them produce their contract up front.
Pros
Acceptable salary, promised contract
Cons
Tried to change contract to an hourly only with lots of exclusions
Okay
Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  north carolinaMarch 13, 2015
Good starter job. you will learn a lot. overall it is fun for a job. some things need improvement. There are snakes in the grass.
Pros
you decide when you come and go
Cons
Try and find ways to fire people for no reason
Good Coordination
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 19, 2015
Because this is a contracting agency, there is not regular contact with the account rep, but when there is, it is positive and helpful to both the consultant and the customer. Everything is aboveboard. Typically, the consultant deals almost exclusively with the customer's personnel. I have learned a great deal about various technical and organizational matters, but that has been due to my assignments made by the customer. I have no co-workers from this agency, and it is up to the customer whether they need or want interaction between the consultant and the employees. The hardest part of the job is adequately ensuring that the work one is doing meets the client;s expectations. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the opportunity to learn a variety of different things.
Pros
Organized and coordinated effort to meet clients' needs.
Cons
No benefits.
Professional workplace
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  from Pennsylvania to CaliforniaFebruary 12, 2015
It was a hard working group of people that were dedicated to getting the job completed. We had very extensive travel, some very long days and the satisfaction of doing a good job.
Pros
limited on site supervision
Cons
dealing with airports

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ettain Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8