EurekaFacts is a full service research and analysis firm that provides insights to support targeted communications, program evaluations, strategic decisions and data-driven tactics. With a strong team and highly competitive technical and management capabilities, EurekaFacts is now an established firm that uncovered insights that could be used to formulate and implement data driven strategies and tactics to improve organizations and programs.
We are looking for a professional with strong administrative, coordination, interpersonal, customer service and communications skills in person, in writing and over the telephone. Responsibilities include providing administrative support to a survey research and analysis office. General duties include assisting the CEO team with HR, light bookkeeping, office management, contract and activity tracking and logistics activities.
1. Assists in various administrative activities such as maintaining project records, contract tracking, company certification updates, client maintenance efforts, activity scheduling and building and maintaining a roster of suppliers/ consultants.
2. Coordinates the process of screening prospective employees, verification of references, security clearances/background investigations and the hiring and new employee process.
3. Coordinates timesheet completion, reports payroll data to the payroll processing company and tracks vacation/holiday and worked hours for payroll and project management using the timekeeping system.
4. Maintain and enhance the company's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, procedures and practices. Disseminate new information and updates to employees.
5. Maintain company documents such as employee policies, benefits information, personnel files and contracts.
6. Uses the accounting system to enter and track invoices and other paperwork as directed. Maintains files for contracts, service agreements, task orders, vendors and client information.
7. Prepares and sends invoices to clients according to company policy and to the specific process requirements of each client contract.
8. Maintains supplies and service contracts such as telephone services, insurance, office supplies, advertising listings, and the database of sources for various services such as transcribers, interviewers, etc.
9. Arranges logistics for meetings, presentations, travel, events, etc.
10. Assists in the tracking of schedules and deadlines for project updates and client contact maintenance.
11. Supports the office with document formatting, integration and production.
12. Greets clients and visitors when we hold client meetings at the offices; manages the telephone system and schedules client meetings. Maintains the company calendar, events, and information dissemination to the staff.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communications skills in person, in writing and over the telephone. Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Quick to think and troubleshoot situations; technology savvy; resourceful and able to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Strong skills in writing and editing, attention to detail, accuracy and follow-up.
- Strong skills in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Experience with HR functions, light bookkeeping and ability to use a payroll system, accounting and timesheet software.
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills; 50+ wpm.
- Minimum three years of experience in an office environment. Knowledge of general office equipment and operations.
- Bachelor's degree with a background in human resources, business, accounting or related field.
- Ability to pass background investigation/security clearance.
Our benefits include health, vision and dental insurance, on-site fitness center, retirement, vacation, holidays, and a positive professional environment. We are also conveniently located on Rockville Pike, on the Rockville Metro. Free parking.
Please submit resume, cover letter, salary history and writing sample (optional). Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No phone calls please. No third parties.