Eurest Employee Reviews

Assistant Food Service Director
Assistant Food Service Director (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Monday-Friday am
Cons: Account Closed due to being bought by American Dining Creations
Assistant Food Service Director
• Created personalized menus with clients to create the best event possible.
• Prepared and served all catering functions for six buildings.
• Worked on all stations in unit frequently.
• Trained front of house employees.
• Responsible for running cash register, daily reports, processing weekly reports and making bank deposits.
• Unit certified “Safety Champion”.
• Increased 2013 catering sales by $10,000.
• In charge of monthly marketing roll outs and displays.
• Montgomery County food license and Serve Safe certified
A great place to work for its good workplace communication, respect and collaboration.
Prep Cook (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: variable and nutritious lunch at low cost
Cons: I think the salary is low
I worked eight hours a day and had an area under my responsibility. I had the opportunity to learn different activities Prep-Cook. The atmosphere was excellent, a lot of collaboration and respect.
demanding and fast
cook (Former Employee), redmond waJuly 14, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
i would go into work at 6:00 am everyday. when i first start i would normally look at my prep list and see what my station needs and what food i would need to prep for service which starts at 11:00. i would like to say most of the staff i worked with were very good at as acting upon as a team effort others were not. when service starts i have a ticket time of 2-5 minutes to get our customers orders out. so i had to be fast, I worked the grill i ran a stations called @burger. i ran that station by myself and there were times it got very hard but i handled it pretty well. i normally have about 50 orders by the time service ended which it did at 2.00pm. after service i wouold clean my station. filter and clean the fryers everyday, wipe down all the counters. deep clean the grill, as well as sweep and mop. i was usually out of work by 3:00 but sometimes later.
I loved it
Dishwasher/Food Prep (Former Employee), Lehi, UTJuly 13, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: none to mention
If I wasn't suffering from a Emotional break due to home life but that is no longer a issue, I liked everything about my job But stuff happen and somtimes you can,t do anything about it .
I would still be there and maybe supervisor.
i didnt like this company
barista (Former Employee), microsoftJuly 8, 2015
Pros: lunch cards
Cons: no oppertuinty to move up
too much stress, managers consistently on your back. you were lucky if you got a lunch break. managers would pull you off of brake before you were done. just not a good company to work for
I work in a warehouse so there's nothing really special.
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Potlucks
Cons: Throwing paper towels on the floor.
As I said I work in a warehouse. I get my cart ready to go to on the floor. I check with my co-worker who comes in earlier and see what needs to be done. I check to make sure we have enough supplies to work with that night, because I work the night shift. I think the hardes t part of my job is working around the people, but I manage plus I try to keep on my schedule. I like the people and if something needs to be done all they have to is ask.
No comment
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Job experience
Cons: No comment
I thought the company was very unorganized and treated their employees as bottom line necessities.The only reason we were there was to insure that they got paid
fun workplace
catering (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 6, 2015
nice place to work frindly co-workers end of the day was the hardest becaust there was only two people haveing to do a four person job
Productive Environment
Office and Business Services Manager - Facilities (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 26, 2015
Pros: Autonomy
Site managers are given autonomy to manage their assigned account. The hardest part of the job is managing multiple bosses, but it's also enjoyable. It's good to serve multiple clients and handle their individual requests.
Fast paced and always on your toes
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJune 19, 2015
Pros: Free meals
I worked for 2 years never got promoted to anything else, didn't matter if i did what they said or not. Had a lot of fun/anger in that place it all depended on what side you were on unfortunately. Other then that its a place of work you go there do your job and go home.
Offices Maintance
Porter (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 17, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: you can loose your job due to out of bussiness
At Eurest Services I performed duties that has to do with Office Maintenance, cleaning liquids and materials, dusting, bathroom cleaning, stocking materials, and assist the workers of the office with their maintenance needs.
fun enviornment
Cashier (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 10, 2015
my schedule was from Monday to Friday from 6am to 2:30pm. I worked there for two years, but I decided to focus on finding a job in Health Care Administration because I want to gain the experience and the knowledge in the field that I'm going to school for.
Productive and dirty
Facilities Manager/ Inventory Manager (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 3, 2015
This job requires you to get dirty at times because you have to maintain facilities up keeping; however, it's a great position because you meet many different people in different positions. The best part about the job is that very aspect of being in the presence of a C.E.O or president of a corporation who admires you because you keep their area clean.
Great place to wokr
Not provided (Former Employee), Wayne, PAMay 20, 2015
Opportunities abound in this international company with professional training offerings. Would suggest to anyone.
You worked by your self so no ones around to bother you
Cleaner (Former Employee), Benton Harbor, MIMay 19, 2015
it was relaxing your hours are set so you know what you will be working on you can listen to your own music but the boss was a jerk talking down on people kids
Great place to work with corporate dining
Cafeteria/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Andover, MAMay 13, 2015
Working with executive chef and sous shef on daily production as well as catering events. planning menus and new ideas to present to the client. Being apart of the safety committee to make sure the working environment was safe for the workers.
A great job for a high school student
Cashier (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 8, 2015
Pros: Free Beef Jerky
- My team was more of a family because there were only a few of us
- Met many people from out of state coming to visit the beach on vacation
- Learned many aspects of being in charge, money handling, and duties involved in being a manager
RUDE
Sous Chef (Former Employee), Landisville, PAApril 21, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: rude guest's
I worked for the company and would do so again it was the people we had to take care of that were rude. I hated my job and was talked down to by the staff we served. There were a few people who were friendly and nice. but most of the people complete disrespect.
Very Stressful
Custodian (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Break
Cons: Pay, compensation, too much work, little to no human interaction
Well it was my responsibility to maintain 3 buildings, and a fourth one on weekends. Had to go here and there always something to do, which is fine but most of the time can't do much when it come to vacuuming which is the main thing. Mainly because people are working in the building and they become upset. However it helped me a lot teaching myself how to manage time to finish most of the work on time. Didn't really have any time to interact with anyone, not that many co-workers. The hardest part was getting off schedule. People there are a bit inconsiderate so you have to stop whatever you're doing to clean their mess up. The most enjoyable part of the job was I was able to listen to music to make me more productive even though I was told not to. Gotta be honest, why have only one person in charge of 3 buildings during night shift with little to no human interaction and not at least let them listen to music.
nice place would like to be parts of this team.
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Lincoln, ALApril 1, 2015
I am a person who like to learn all I can. I Get a long with other. I always on time for work. Can help out the Prep-cook. mop and sweep floor and take out trash. I am a friendly person.