Eurest

Eurest Employee Reviews

Productive Environment
Office and Business Services Manager - Facilities (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 26, 2015
Pros: Autonomy
Site managers are given autonomy to manage their assigned account. The hardest part of the job is managing multiple bosses, but it's also enjoyable. It's good to serve multiple clients and handle their individual requests.
Fast paced and always on your toes
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJune 19, 2015
Pros: Free meals
I worked for 2 years never got promoted to anything else, didn't matter if i did what they said or not. Had a lot of fun/anger in that place it all depended on what side you were on unfortunately. Other then that its a place of work you go there do your job and go home.
Offices Maintance
Porter (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 17, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: you can loose your job due to out of bussiness
At Eurest Services I performed duties that has to do with Office Maintenance, cleaning liquids and materials, dusting, bathroom cleaning, stocking materials, and assist the workers of the office with their maintenance needs.
fun enviornment
Cashier (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 10, 2015
my schedule was from Monday to Friday from 6am to 2:30pm. I worked there for two years, but I decided to focus on finding a job in Health Care Administration because I want to gain the experience and the knowledge in the field that I'm going to school for.
Productive and dirty
Facilities Manager/ Inventory Manager (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 3, 2015
This job requires you to get dirty at times because you have to maintain facilities up keeping; however, it's a great position because you meet many different people in different positions. The best part about the job is that very aspect of being in the presence of a C.E.O or president of a corporation who admires you because you keep their area clean.
Great place to wokr
Not provided (Former Employee), Wayne, PAMay 20, 2015
Opportunities abound in this international company with professional training offerings. Would suggest to anyone.
You worked by your self so no ones around to bother you
Cleaner (Former Employee), Benton Harbor, MIMay 19, 2015
it was relaxing your hours are set so you know what you will be working on you can listen to your own music but the boss was a jerk talking down on people kids
Great place to work with corporate dining
Cafeteria/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Andover, MAMay 13, 2015
Working with executive chef and sous shef on daily production as well as catering events. planning menus and new ideas to present to the client. Being apart of the safety committee to make sure the working environment was safe for the workers.
A great job for a high school student
Cashier (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 8, 2015
Pros: Free Beef Jerky
- My team was more of a family because there were only a few of us
- Met many people from out of state coming to visit the beach on vacation
- Learned many aspects of being in charge, money handling, and duties involved in being a manager
RUDE
Sous Chef (Former Employee), Landisville, PAApril 21, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: rude guest's
I worked for the company and would do so again it was the people we had to take care of that were rude. I hated my job and was talked down to by the staff we served. There were a few people who were friendly and nice. but most of the people complete disrespect.
Very Stressful
Custodian (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Break
Cons: Pay, compensation, too much work, little to no human interaction
Well it was my responsibility to maintain 3 buildings, and a fourth one on weekends. Had to go here and there always something to do, which is fine but most of the time can't do much when it come to vacuuming which is the main thing. Mainly because people are working in the building and they become upset. However it helped me a lot teaching myself how to manage time to finish most of the work on time. Didn't really have any time to interact with anyone, not that many co-workers. The hardest part was getting off schedule. People there are a bit inconsiderate so you have to stop whatever you're doing to clean their mess up. The most enjoyable part of the job was I was able to listen to music to make me more productive even though I was told not to. Gotta be honest, why have only one person in charge of 3 buildings during night shift with little to no human interaction and not at least let them listen to music.
nice place would like to be parts of this team.
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Lincoln, ALApril 1, 2015
I am a person who like to learn all I can. I Get a long with other. I always on time for work. Can help out the Prep-cook. mop and sweep floor and take out trash. I am a friendly person.
Excellent workplace
Custodian (Former Employee), Flint, MIMarch 23, 2015
Pros: recognition of my work.
Excellent workplace, enjoyed my work, atmosphere. I am a people person and I worked well with everyone. The hardest part of job at times was the amount of products, but I did succeed in getting my work done in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job at the end of the day my work was completed and I was satisfied that I did my best.
My typical day at work
Cook (Current Employee), Columbus, INMarch 22, 2015
Pros: meals, insurance and other benefits
Cons: no small breaks
I come in at 4:45 am to take all the temps of the coolers and freezers. I turn on all equipment including filling serving wells with water. I cook sausage gravy, oatmeal and cream of wheat on the stove. I cook bacon, sausage patties, sausage links, cinnamon rolls, scones, muffins, and biscuits in the oven. I reheat gravy and biscuits in the steamer. After making sure all foods are at the correct temperature I pan all foods and wrap those needed then placing them in the warmers until service time. I also prepare bread for toast and obtain the correct utensils to be used for correct portioning. Then have my line set up by opening of service. During service I use customer service skills plus I use written communication skills so the cashier knows what to charge. In between customers I prepare outtakes such as pudding parfaits, cottage cheese cups, hard boiled eggs and fruit cups maintaining paperwork as I go. Once my outtakes are completed I seek other things that I can do in the time I have available. I also prepare omelets in an action station in front of my customers. After service is over I clean up my stations making sure to properly date everything and put things away.

After my lunch break, I help out with the deli and serve deli during lunch hours. We create wraps, 12" subs and 6" subs along with sandwiches and the special of the day, which may be a sandwich or a wrap maintaining paperwork as I go. Depending on the day is what I do next. Either I go home after making sure everything on deli is stocked and ready for the next day or I put all the food away dating everything before going home.
Very good hours and duties
Chef/Manager (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 19, 2015
Very good work hours and duties. There have been 5 manager changes at the Florence location in approx. 6 years. Surely if can not be all the management.
enjoyed
Breakfast grill cook (Former Employee), Everett, WAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: off weekends
Cons: to much work for one person, not enough workers
good place to work , great healthcare, but not enough employees to cover an 8 hour shift, they over work there employees. best part was getting off early
Review Summary
Facilities Coordinator Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GAMarch 3, 2015
This is great company to work for. I enjoyed the time spent with this company. The work atmosphere was very conducive to succeed. I enjoyed the customer interaction and customer responses.
Strict and corrupt company to work for
Utility/Floater (Current Employee), Dover, NHMarch 2, 2015
Cons: benfits, management, unethical rules
This company is not one I recommend working for. Management is flawed and corrupt, and does not show appreciation to their employees in the slightest.
Out of touch management
Site Manager (Former Employee), Benton Harbor, MIMarch 2, 2015
Management set and expect results without of new projects without thought of how it effects current work load. People paid minimum wage for working evening hours with little respect. No long term planning just day to day work.
fun work place
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee), plantation, floridaFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free meals
Supervise employees, monitor food production and deliveries. the hardest part management had no communication. most enjoyable the customers.

1 2 3 4 5