Eurest

Eurest Employer Reviews

The best general cleaner job I've been at so far
General Cleaner (Former Employee), Harwood Heights, ILMarch 19, 2014
I've got good job offers from this Job.All of the jobs where Ten dollars an hour or above.
Fast pace, challeging with great coworkers
Chef (Current Employee), North Druid Hills, GAMarch 17, 2014
Great Place to work for. Meet many interesting people as far as customers and coworkers can go. At times, it seems like management are asking for tasks to be done only because its on a list but not because they truly understand "why" the task must be done. Which is fine by itself. But not understanding why tends to lead to not understanding "how". Which – more... leads to tasks being done poorly with insufficient supplies/tools or tasks being unnecessarily assigned to be done when said task has already been accomplished from following other daily routines.
But all in all.... still a great place to be! – less
nothing good about this company.
Cleaner (Former Employee), Van Buren, OHMarch 17, 2014
i have nothing good at all to say about this company. i have nothing else to say about this company.
Enthusiastic and energetic job with gourmet food.
Cook (Current Employee), Denton, TXMarch 12, 2014
I have learned to expand my horizon on different combinations of vegetables and fruits and my manager said "take the blindfold off".
Not a good employer
Manager (Former Employee), MidwestMarch 9, 2014
Pros: good benefits package
Cons: high stress, long hours, overbearing upper management
High stress median pay and lots of talk about advancement but little action. Upper level management relies on threats and intimidation. This is a company that while they speak of being a great employer cares about one thing and one thing only --- the bottom line. There is a terrible work/family balance. Not a good place to work unless you are completely – more... dedicated to their success – less
Very busy-but usually supportive
Catering Manager/Chef Manager (Current Employee), Marlborough, MAFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: good training
Cons: long hours-poor benefits
It is very fast paced with many dedicated people. Expectations for salaried personnel are very high and they have very long hours. Hourly workers are trained very well.
Night Porter
Night Porter (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2014
Working hard was a typical day.Learning Great Customer Service
good crew members, management had to many chiefs and not enough indians
Executive Chef Microsoft (Former Employee), redmond waFebruary 25, 2014
good for family life, for the majority of time

worked 55 hrs a week

co workers fair

most enjoyable part of job was working with associates
This is an ok job
Cleaning Crew Worker (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 18, 2014
A typical work day is usually peaceful. There are sometimes changes that need to be made but for the most part everything usually flows smoothly. I have good co-workers that work hard. I don't always agree with management but they are fair for the most part. The most enjoyable part personally of my job is the people in the offices that we work in.
Great family to work with
Baker (Current Employee), Redmond, WAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: great work experience
Cons: short pay and no w-2 to show
I was working with the family helping them in any capacity that I was needed while they planned their daughter's wedding. I did a lot of wedding related things, but mostly household related jobs like cooking and cleaning. Spent a good part of the time cooking.
I don't have anything to say.
Mailroom Support Specialist (Current Employee), ChicagoFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: clients are wonderful to work for. and eurest staff is great.
Cons: eurest management needs improvement when dealing with the staff, clients and day to day activities.
I don't have anything to say. Just would like to have a better opportunity to work some place else with a better management team.
Advancement possible, very secure company
Food Services Director II (Former Employee), Marseilles, ILFebruary 1, 2014
I loved this job, I was an operator of my business with the training and support from compass group
Jobs
Housekeeping (Former Employee), MOJanuary 21, 2014
It was good job working with a team at times if not on your own. Learn how use couple machies detailing the floors. Mamagement didnt really do anything but stay in the offices even wen we was short handed. Co-workers always stay together an helping each other to get things done. The hardest part of the job was when you have to do your work an help others – more... with they work to. The enjoyable part was we got listen to are music an use are phones at times on the job. – less
Sometimes productive and fun
Server (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 19, 2014
Getting ready to get the night ready for passengers coming to the lounge before heading to board their flights.
every day at work
House Keeping (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: no lunch
Cons: no break
i come to work and start at the front enter of the building sweep, mop and vacum then after i finish with the front end i start clean the bathroom after that i go in the nurses room and clean the desk and vacum and at the end of tha day i go and trow the garbage out
mon-fri early morning hours
Grill Cook (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: early start time early end time during day.
Cons: adding to much to shift customers were disagreeable
I was the grill cook inter acting face to face with the customers. I was offered holiday pay vacations and health benefits.
Productive fun play over all.
Sous Chef (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches each shift
Cons: no breaks, customer criticism non-constructive.
It was repetition five days a week, I learned a lot of new cooking methods, inventory control, and manager/leadership skills. Co-workers were fairly easy to work with, the hardest part was pleasing the customers. Being it was inside the verizon call center made people expect more than there was to offer usually.
Good Managment and team work
Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Alexandria, VADecember 30, 2013
Pros: not micro managed
Cons: short staffed
 Provide superior facilities management to Army GFEBS Project at Accenture, Kingstowne, VA, providing complete support services throughout transition, supplying office relocations, expansions, openings/closings resources from concept to completion and post support needed in efficient and organized manner.
productive days , always something to do
Hospitality / Catering Attendant (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEDecember 27, 2013
Pros: paid meals
easy going coworkers, teaches me how to bett4er manage my time. the most enjoyable part are the people i'm taking care of.
Nice enviroment
Catering Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 20, 2013
Had a nice time working there but the management could use a change.

1 2 3 4 5