Eurest Employer Reviews

good company
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Dublin, CASeptember 16, 2014
good work environment, decent pay, flexible schedule, some good benefits like paid birthdays and most major holidays off with pay.
relaxed yet demanding work envermont
Night Supervisor cleaning crew (Former Employee), Ames, IASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: steady work and paid vacation and hollidays
Cons: heathcare to high
meet with boss review work schedule and/or special projects have safety meeting. then clean area for that day
i loved working here
Cashier (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 5, 2014
This is a great company to work for. I started early and got off work in time to be home for my kids. i loved the hours and days that i worked. My co workers were easy to work with .
Great place to create a good work ethic
Facilities Tech 2 (Current Employee), Mountain View, CASeptember 1, 2014
Monitors contractor performance and works closely with vendors / contractors to ensure projects are completed according to specifications.

Install attachments and accessories at user work stations to provide for ease of work using various hand, power and specialty tools; utilize the work order system to document the completion.

Fabrication and modification – more... of new and existing equipment as per work order specifications.

Makes minor plumbing repairs; follow up to ensure the repairs are long-term fix.

Performs basic electrical works and determines when an electrician is required.

Take the lead on projects or repairs with other team members. – less
very nice place to work
salad bar attendant/ server (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: working in a place you wanted to come to everyday
Cons: the company lost its contract
A typical day at work for me was to prepare items for the salad bar breakfast/lunch and then set up the serving line for lunch time clients that I served. End of the day break down serving line and salad bar cleaning and sanitizing both stations
I had a very nice and helpful management team.
The most enjoyable part was serving the customers and getting – more... to know them and what they liked. – less
Productive and fun place to work for.
Cashier/Customer Service (Contracted by McKesson) (Current Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: supervisor is very friendly and listens to her employees needs.
Cons: long hours.
Make fresh coffee first thing in the before open cafeteria.
Organizing everything related to breakfast and have the menus ready for the day.
Count the money in the morning.
Start in the cash register the sales
Have everything ready for lunch and clean up after.
Organizing everything for next day.
Close out the register and count the money at the end – more... of my shift. – less
Great Job
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 8, 2014
I was a joy to be able to work Monday thru Friday, do to having to take care of a disabled child. Very Convenient! Co-Workers are a great group of family members.
Fast Paced Work Environment
Catering Manager (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 6, 2014
Pros: friendly environment, team members, can advance within the company
Cons: distance, i drive 90 miles round trip per day.
My day at work goes by fast because there is always something that needs to be done. I have learned that team work is one most important things in order to be successful on the job. My manager is a team player and doesn't mind stepping in to make sure that everything gets done on time during busy times. The hardest part of my job is trying to get everything – more... done when we are short handed, but we have great team members and always reach our daily goals. The most enjoyable part of my job is customer satisfaction. – less
fun associates
Lead supervisor/janitorial trainer (Former Employee), Spring Hill, TNAugust 4, 2014
I enjoyed the associates that I was able to talk to & work with
Lab Service Technician (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAAugust 4, 2014
not a terribly bad place to work. however there is very little contact with the company themselves. we tend to deal mostly with the client as contractors which is problematic at best.
Very professional company. Upper management is outstanding.
Site Manager (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 24, 2014
Outstanding company to work for. Best regional staff that I have ever worked with.
A very polite friendly atmosphere to work in.
Janitor Service (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIJuly 15, 2014
Pros: flexability
Cons: no health care
We are a sub-contracted cleaning business that is part-time, very flexible and enjoyable to work for.
it was an overall good workplace
Sous Chef (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 9, 2014
Pros: the co-workers and the customers and managment was great.
Cons: no healthcare
I would say that overall it was a safe and fun workplace the coworkers and customers were great.the best part of the job were the customers.the downfall was their was no healthcare and the pay.
If you enjoy a set schedual with no nights or weekends!!!!!!
Cashier/ Barista (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILJuly 8, 2014
This is probibly the best company I've EVER worked for. The staff is the best none like it
Best Job Ever
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 5, 2014
Pros: free food
I got hired as a high school student. While minimum wage was 7.25 I was making 10.00 an hour. My job was very simple. I prepared food to serve on a cart, took it to my designated floor in a big office building and sold prepacked lunches and snacks. I made tips and sold most of my things everyday. The managers were very nice and understanding. when i – more... couldnt afford my nonslip shoes when i first started they purchased them for me and took the money out of my second check. – less
Fun, easy job
Cashier (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILJune 24, 2014
The job is easy and I enjoy my co-workers however i am under utilized and under stimulated, given my past employment and qualifications.
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 22, 2014
I was only a temp, while working for this company, however they made me feel really welcomed.
provide free lunch
Lead Line Cook (Former Employee), Florence, SCJune 16, 2014
Pros: free luch
a typical day at work would be very good everyone had a very positive attitude worked hard helped each other out when we needed just a all round good place to work and and a good company to work for
n/a
Sample Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Groton, CTJune 16, 2014
As a contractor to a major company such as Pfizer,
I am pleased with the environment I work in and my colleagues. Time is flexible when necessary and there is always someone willing to teach me new things.
Unsatisfying
Head Barista (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 12, 2014
My typical day was quite boring. There was never enough work to keep me busy. My coworkers all had bad attitudes and my boss was quite disorganized, though he was a nice guy. Ultimately, I was pretty miserable at this job due to boredom.

1 2 3 4 5