Eurest

Eurest Employer Reviews

Decent Company - Tough Industry
Interim General Manager (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PADecember 8, 2014
Compass Group has a wide variety of job choices and career paths.

The company is a well run food service company with a lot of opportunity and training opportunities if you're willing to put in the time. It's a tough industry so you have to LOVE what you do.

Tough culture and work life balance, but if you truly LOVE food service they are a good company – more... fit. – less
Great Cafe
Barista/ Cashier (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 1, 2014
Same thing everyday just a great atmosphere with the customers! The hardest thing was the negative management and coworkers i have there.
Company to grow their employees
Outtakes Manager (Former Employee), Collinsville, ILDecember 1, 2014
Giving every opportunity for advancement. Explore all avenues of management for growth and strength. Encourage to strive for the higher goal. Multi-task on all areas of food and beverage, this helps to open your horizons.
coffee bar was just like dunkin donuts, my favorite place to work
Cashier/ Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Uncasville, CTNovember 20, 2014
Pros: up to 8 dollars daily to buy meals
Cons: n/a
I would learn something new everyday, it was a fast paced environment with lots of people. learning how to restock the outtakes was the best expeirience . the hardest part of the job was food service, but I got the hang of it fast. My manager heather always kept everyone in place, we moved as a team/ machine. every day getting the job done.
Professional, and fun work enviorment
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CANovember 18, 2014
Great people, amazing work environment. The people that work for the company are very friendly, and I loved seeing my daily customers, and interacting with them. Seeing them happy, and hearing about whats going on in their life, or even them complimenting me on their beverage.
Horrible
Site Supervisor Mail Services (Current Employee), Clark, NJNovember 4, 2014
Worst company I have ever worked for, continuously passed over for promotions, HR Dept was laughable, regional management was a joke, lied to employees, fabricated disciplinary actions.
Good company
Janitor (Current Employee), Lansing miNovember 2, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: only full time you have to work 40 hrs a week
Hours can be good but any advancement is hard. Very fast pace environment you usually work on your own without supervision.
Poor incentives, no guarantee service!!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 31, 2014
You work hard everyday at low salary, poor incentives, low employee morale even with management.
nice job lousy management
Lead Line Cook (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMOctober 29, 2014
district manager did not know thier job. like the fresh made food
Summary of Eurest
Cashier (Current Employee), Salem, NCOctober 23, 2014
flexible hours, meet new people everyday and have weekends off
Making sure the work place is safe
Receptionist (Current Employee), Cincinnati OhioOctober 21, 2014
My day at the work place consist of greeting everyone who walks in the doors and give my directions when they are not sure where to go. I learned how to be understanding of people. Management is great they are always there for you when you need them. My co-workers are enjoyable to be around. I are willing to give you a hand or to help you get something – more... done when you need help. The hardest part of the job is staying busy. When do not have a lot of work to do but the work that we do have is very important to the company. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to help lots of good people. – less
Love this job!
Cashier/ Prep Cook (Former Employee), PlymouthOctober 17, 2014
This job was perfect for my hours and pay was great! If I could do it all over I wouldn't change a thing. I learned a lot of skills in the kitchen like how to prep food correctly. Same routine everyday so it was great practice that built up my knife handling. I also got to serve the same customers everyday and form relationships with them. I loved helping – more... all the customers and getting to know everyone. Hardest part was the catering, sometimes I was alone and had to get the job done in an hour along with prepping lunch. Great benefits and love my co-workers! – less
Not a place to work long term
Barista (Former Employee), RentonOctober 16, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: management is horrible and horrible pay
With this company it's more about WHO you know not what you know. Management wasn't crossed trained in case of emergency couldn't help out front of house with cashiering or espresso. Short staffed and underpaid. When the big shots came around management would act like we were one big happy family but when they left they were back to being demeaning – more... and rude. Management just walked around and ate all day and they came out sometimes just to stare at you and see what you're doing. I would never recommend this place to anyone. in 2 years I got a 22 cent raise. My advice if you choose to work for this company is to read the policy book, know your rights, because management will misinform you, and also have HR's number saved in your phone. It would be a ok job for a high school kid with no real bills and who plan to go to school to get a better job. – less
Overall it is a great company to work for to gain knowledge and experience working with different foods.
Gourmet Line Cook (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNOctober 13, 2014
arrived at 5:30 to prep and cook breakfast items
cooked and served daily menu items
headed two different food stations
helped and was responsible for the safety of other crew members
the hardest part of the job was balancing family life with work
what I enjoyed most was working with my crew and interacting with customers from many different cultures
Unprofessional
Cleaner (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 4, 2014
The building I cleaned everyday was never satisfied with the job I did no matter how detailed I got with the cleaning. The company never had the things I needed to clean the building and never responded to my calls or texts. People would come in and mess up the job that I did and complain about it to my bosses and they always took their side and wouldn't – more... even listen to my side. This was the worst job I ever had and would never work for them again. – less
great learning experience
Culinary Intern (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 2, 2014
My day started at 7am and ended at 4pm. It was a great learning experience for me.
good company
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Dublin, CASeptember 16, 2014
good work environment, decent pay, flexible schedule, some good benefits like paid birthdays and most major holidays off with pay.
relaxed yet demanding work envermont
Night Supervisor cleaning crew (Former Employee), Ames, IASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: steady work and paid vacation and hollidays
Cons: heathcare to high
meet with boss review work schedule and/or special projects have safety meeting. then clean area for that day
i loved working here
Cashier (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 5, 2014
This is a great company to work for. I started early and got off work in time to be home for my kids. i loved the hours and days that i worked. My co workers were easy to work with .
Great place to create a good work ethic
Facilities Tech 2 (Current Employee), Mountain View, CASeptember 1, 2014
Monitors contractor performance and works closely with vendors / contractors to ensure projects are completed according to specifications.

Install attachments and accessories at user work stations to provide for ease of work using various hand, power and specialty tools; utilize the work order system to document the completion.

Fabrication and modification – more... of new and existing equipment as per work order specifications.

Makes minor plumbing repairs; follow up to ensure the repairs are long-term fix.

Performs basic electrical works and determines when an electrician is required.

Take the lead on projects or repairs with other team members. – less

1 2 3 4 5