Eurest Employee Reviews

did:t like it
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILMay 2, 2017
wash,windows dust clean bathrooms stock bathrooms clean windows vacuum carpets clean toilets and stock toiletries mantian stock and inventory contorl clean areas
Pros
slow paced
Cons
didnt like it
Difficult Company to work for
Barista (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 26, 2017
The management does not encourage advancement, and opportunities are scarce. Little is done to boost employee morale, despite the increased stress of the job. Employees are encouraged to be mindless of their treatment, and any discussion about their treatment is ignored or made fun of. Do not work for this company.
Not so great at certain locations
Cashier/Food Service (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 23, 2017
Eurest in the Everett Boeing location, when I was working there had great benefits, but I've heard from people still working there are losing some of their options or healthcare. The managers where careless and rude more times than not. Often times breaking rules with OSHA and expecting you to work without the minimum required people in the cafeterias. So that meant no breaks, not getting everything the was required to get done for the next shift to start, unless you stay late and not want to be threatened to be fired.
Great People
Unit Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 20, 2017
The company is full of great people. My problem was my boss was sleeping with my junior manager who eventually took my job. If things stayed the way they started, I would still be there. However, my superior asked me to hire a certain woman and after that everything changed for the worse.
Pros
Free Lunch, Great People
Cons
Lack of integrity and work place ethics
Regular
Cajera (Former Employee) –  San Lorenzo prApril 19, 2017
Mejoren beneficios y tratos a los empleados. Fuera de eso muy bn se aprende mucho
productive
Barrista (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARApril 17, 2017
The perfect place for an out-going friendly person. The opportunity to expand your resources and meet new people. time management is a must and the ability to work at a fast pace.
Pros
1 hour lunch
save, productive, and stead work force
gally hand off shore catering (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAApril 16, 2017
I enjoyed working for Eurest catering. The stay offshore, saved me food, board, and fuel experiences. In comparison to a nine to five daily commute. The duties required aren't strenuous.Here is a brief list of possible position. Laundry, gally, kitchen aid, or bedroom accomadation. I personally want to pursue, kitchen aid, then advance to line cook.
Pros
good pay, clean quarters, and you save money working offshore
Cons
leaving home for periods of time.
Bad Management
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 13, 2017
Not recommended unless you enjoy issues not being resolved. Management doesn't listen to problems that arise and most employees are non english speakers.
Pros
Cons
most everything
the job duty isn't hard
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 10, 2017
I enjoyed the time that I worked there. I had to go with a better opportunity because they were still paying people min. wage and they've been there for years with no raise. Other than that it was a good place.
great customers and coworker
Lead Cook (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 9, 2017
It started out as a fun kitchen but slowly got to the point where I got bored. I never moved past my position though I took every opportunity to learn and progress.
Great group to work with!
Foodservice Manager (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 4, 2017
It's a great job with competitive pay and job advancement. Fun positive people to work with. Everyone works as a team. The pay was great and it always kept you on your toes at all times.
Pros
Great food and great people to work with.
Cons
Clients can be rude at times.
good contract services provider
Unit Director (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 3, 2017
Company offers a wide range of services under its bundled package services such as food services, janitorial, materials management , lab services, reception, security,
Pros
salary, benefits
Cons
new hire management training
It was ok
Projects (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKApril 1, 2017
I liked Getting to learn at this company and going to new job sites. Also I got to work at Halliburton while working here and it was fun and inspiring to see how they do business. I would recommend working for Halliburton because they are a safe company to work for.
Pros
Everyone gets along with eachother
Cons
Never getting new equipment to work with
Low Volume Account with Incredibly High Culinary Standards
General Manager - Swiss Re Insurance (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 30, 2017
Love this Job, and more specifically the account I currently manage. Very busy workdays, and very physically demanding, but well worth the hard work due to the great company culture.
Pros
high culinary standard that challenge my abilities.
Cons
Good company to work for
Food Service Lead (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 24, 2017
This company is decent to work for, the upper management is not the best. The people that work at the locations are decent, but trying to deal with anyone higher up in the company communication is terrible.
General Motors
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIMarch 23, 2017
Working as housekeeping for General Motors is crazy busy. I enjoy fast paced environments cause I like to keep busy and moving. The people were friendly, and the management was great as well.
Pros
Busy, fast paced, friendly environment
Cons
Some jobs were tough.
Ran and Managed a team of 20
Director OF Food Service (Former Employee) –  Clinton, ILMarch 8, 2017
Ran a crew of 20
did everything form scheduling to payroll, Inventories of all food products and beverages.

was in charge of all caterings, set up to serving.
Pros
great Pay
Cons
was always taking vantage of my skills and duties.
good
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMarch 6, 2017
good the hardest part is sometime on monday management ok the
enjoyable part is the cowork the happy job the workplace good i just like working with good peo
Fun place to work, great co workers
EBC Catering (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMarch 2, 2017
I help executives and other Intel employees, while providing excellent customer service. we provide our guests with excellent food and atmosphere in a comfortable space to have productive meetings.
Pros
Meeting new people from all over the world
Cons
Standing all day
Fast paced and only stressful if you allow it to be!
Multi-station Floater/Food Associate (Former Employee) –  Dover, NHFebruary 27, 2017
A typical day started at 6:30, and unless someone had called out, I typically worked on fresh food prep for the salad bar. I had food experience previously, but I learned so many different ways to handle food and amazing knife skills. The workplace had potential to be stressful each day, but I just tried to remain focused on my tasks and goals instead of joining in on chatty gossip. I did my work to the best of my ability and I would go home. The hardest part of the job unfortunately was the manager. I would come up with ideas on how to improve certain areas and he wouldn't budge, and many times would start the gossip in the kitchen. I loved working with customers and making sure they were as happy as possible; producing the best quality food I could.
Pros
Free lunch, great benefits
Cons
Not always on the same station

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eurest. Our community is ready to answer.