Euro Auctions has been specializing in conducting unreserved auctions of Industrial Equipment and Construction Machinery since 1998. With auction sites in Europe, Australia and USA, Euro Auctions is a truly global auctioneer.
Euro Auctions is an auction company with a difference. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service for our Buyers and Sellers alike with competitive rates that allow our Sales Force the flexibility to negotiate exceptional deals. With a permanent base on Georgia, we want to expand our Sales Team with Territory Managers required in surrounding states.
The core element of the Auction Territory Managers is to secure heavy equipment consignments and fill the auction yard ahead of each sale date. Working to targets, you will grow your territory through your superior new business development skills and maximise consignments using your already established network of contacts in the industry.
While your primary role as an Auction Territory Managers is to feed the new sales site, all Auction Territory Managers can consign equipment to any Euro Auctions sale site around the world therefore maximising their earning potential.
Unlike our competitors, Euro Auctions TMs are not confined to their territory - your territory is anywhere you have potential customers.
To be successful in this role you must be all of the following:
- A machinery enthusiast with an entrepreneurial nature who can maximise sales from new and
- An excellent negotiator with the ability to spot opportunities and the good sense to act on them.
- Experienced in hunting new business opportunities using current and innovative techniques.
- Competent with the ability to create a demand for consigned equipment.
- A self-starter who can work independently.
- An excellent communicator with a great ability to build rapport and attract Buyers and Sellers to
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven sales record with minimum 2yrs experience selling any type of Construction/Mining
- An excellent knowledge of the current national and global market; you should have your finger
on the pulse of what's happening in your territory and further afield.
- An already established network of contacts within the industry. As TM you should know everyone
and everything there is to know about equipment in America.
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills.
- The ability to travel 2 to 3 nights per week to cover the territory, as well as up to a week a few
times per year to attend auctions and training.
- A valid, clean driver's licence.
For the right candidate Euro Auctions offers:
- Attractive base salary + uncapped, performance-based bonus.
- Company car, laptop, smart phone, expense account.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Comprehensive bid catcher training.
Apply early as this posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified. Preference will be given to direct applications.
Euro Auctions thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Euro Auctions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.