Euro RSCG Impact Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great work environment
Venue Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 9, 2017
It is definitely a great place to work. I didn't know that I was even capable of doing the job given and was surprised that it came so easy the culture there was really laid back. They really seemed to care about the employees. The hardest part was leaving when my position phased out.
Pros
Great people
Cons
My position ended
Fantastic Company
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 8, 2017
Working in the downtown Chicago branch was one of the best experiences I've had in a job. Everyone is friendly and helpful and welcoming and inclusive. The office has great amenities, including full kitchens, coffee bars, ping pong tables, fuse ball tables, people riding scooters. There were regular "town hall meetings" where the latest ads were revealed and wine and beer were provided. The company is European and has a very European approach to work. I'd recommend working for this company by all means!
Great Marketing Experience
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 19, 2015
A typical day here was very busy. We were constantly on the go and distributing samples of new products. My co-workers where great. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and tasting new products.
A great culture and fast paced agency environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 28, 2014
The agency name has changed today, and is now Havas Chicago. A great place to work, a very creative environment, with brilliant people and great clients.
This company no longer exists in Portland
SVP Creative Director (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 18, 2013
Very balkanized company when it was up and running. Broken up into traditional advertising, direct, and digital business units who rarely collaborated or spoke to each other.
Pros
Loved my clients: Agilent, Regence BCBS
Cons
Hostile work environment at the office I was in, especially on the direct advertising side.
Great digital agency
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2013
Talented people doing smart work. Collaborative teams, great culture including frequent happy hours.
Good Place to work.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Around the World.....February 20, 2013
It is one of the biggest creative agencies in the world. Had lots of Fun working there. Lots of awesome people.
Nice Agency but did not have a strong management team
Account Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2013
Euro was a fun place to work and people got along well. However, the digital management was not strong so they were not able to fight for what the department needed.
A pharmacuetical Ad Agency very corporate
Financial Analyst / Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 18, 2012
Reviewing and generating Monthly Billing for Ad clients. I obtained knowledge of analyzing monthly revenue and generating reports to produce the billing at month end. Mgt was poor, my coworkers were ok. The hardest part of the job was meeting with Mgt unrealistic deadlines, the most enjoyable part was actually meeting with those unrealistic deadlines and commended for it.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
poor mgt