Eurofins Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place but no ping pong table
Research Scientist III (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 28, 2016
Potentially unstoppable, but only if tuned, well lubricated, and mechanics are tightened up; the harvest will then be reaped.
Developing Company with Opportunity to Advance
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WADecember 5, 2015
The company is new in consumer product testing with a great team. Management encourages and supports the employees to advance.
Good People but overwhelming work
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CANovember 16, 2015
The management staff is an excellent staff. They will always be there for you and help you with anything. The work is continuous and sometimes overwhelming which allows you no breaks and late lunches. I think if there were more employees in support services that would not have been a problem. Overall the company is a good company to work for.
Pros
Cons
No breaks and overwhelming work
Easy going
Scientist 1 (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 9, 2015
Conducting experiments and analyzing data for "client" (Zoetis). Assist client in antibody generation and characterization. Use selected antibodies in in-vitro and in-vivo studies to conclude effectiveness and side-effects.
Pros
stable position, learn a lot in a short amount of time
Cons
no room for growth
Terrible Environment!
NSC (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PaNovember 18, 2014
Worked for Lancaster Labs in support division. Group leader was a joke. Their manager was too busy being friends with them to manage them or address issues. Team members were micromanaged, belittled, insulted and more. They rave about their work life balance and the awards they have own, but fail to tell you that was decade or more ago and the environment has changed drastically. If you are looking for a professional position rather than being just a robot, I would recommend someplace else. The pay for the work is far too low and you are only given respect if you are a favorite.
Pros
can't think of anything
Cons
management, hr, service center for the country but do not have technology or support to do anything productive, favoritism, hours, pay.
Fast passed environment, good for initial building of skills.
Lab Tech I (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 6, 2014
Overall this is a decent job for someone who has just graduated from college. However the possibility for advancement is just not there and you become stagnant in your job pretty quick.
Pros
good first job out of college, foot in the door kind of place.
Cons
we don't get to take breaks, negative atmosphere.
OK
IT Developer (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 29, 2014
A bit disorganized but they get a lot of business. As an IT Developer, it has been challenged since I didn't have previous experience with LIMS development nor did I have access to their dev environment.
Eurofins
QC ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDAugust 5, 2014
My typical work day at eurofins is great, and I am enjoying work with my manager and co manager. I am learning so many things from eurofins, and thanks eurofins give me opportunity to show my talents and my skills to you. I really like working with them and they like my performance and personality. I have had good management team at eurofins, and they like my work and it is being great time working with them. My co worker are all friendly and we all are working team work , and we are having fun, laugh, and many more with my co workers. The hardest part of work is sometime we received so many same at once and that we have to give result right way, that make extra work for everybody. The enjoyable part is we all are friendly in lab and out side of lab, and I fill like it is my part of family.
Pros
once in while we all get together and bring lunch for everybody.
Cons
we all have one lunch break and one short break
Don't waste your time!!!
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisiana/New OrleansJuly 8, 2014
Upper management is all about favoritism. No matter how hard you work it doesn't matter. There are people who are lazy and does nothing and gets by. Then you are left to pick up their slack because your a great worker. Upper management is very disrespectful and talks down onto all employees. The atmosphere is very saddening and NO ONE feels appreciated. The company as a whole expects you to give up your life and live at work. You are not allowed to have a life outside those walls. This goes through all of the departments. Again, don't bother and waste your time. I quit here to go work in a restaurant. Even waiting tables I am happier now then I was there the last 3 years I wasted there. If you decide to go this route I hope you continue to look and good luck.
Pros
i meet some really great people who became friends and they too left the company.
Cons
horrible management to work for, cried at least once or twice a month for 3 years that i was there
Go elsewhere to find a career position
Pathogen Lab Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJanuary 19, 2013
Overworked staff, bad morale, high turnover. There was no support, training (which was promised but not delivered) or guidance given. New hires are thrown right into mix and expected to know what and how to do something.

Want to know more about Eurofins?

Ask a question
job
Summer Employee (Former Employee) –  Montezuma, GAJanuary 6, 2013
tough job. worked in fields everyday planting, farming, mowing, radioactive plots