Evangelical Homes

Evangelical Homes Employer Reviews

Pretty decent place
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Saline, MIJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: teamwork, better cna's than most facilities, low nurse to patient ratio
Cons: benefits not all that great
Enjoyed my time working here. One of the best skilled nursing and rehab facilities I have ever worked at. For the most part, everyone worked together. Residents and patients are great. When staffed, there was a low nurse to patient ratio. Staff cared about residents and facility was clean. Also have a cafe that employees may eat at.
Clean place to work
home health care aide (Former Employee), Saline, MichiganJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: lack of concern for employees, its all about the money, poor communication
Much time wasted between shifts. Co-workers are okay but can slack off sometimes. The hardest part of the job is the waiting between shifts and sometimes the distance. The most enjoyable part of the job is the pleasure of servicing your clients and making a difference in their day. They truly depend on you.
neglect awaits your loved one
Cena (Former Employee), salineJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: i gave above standard care and love to my residents
Cons: can not keep staff due to a handful of bullies
A deep hole of bullying and mobbing which management does little about. The care is sub standard they treat residents like they are kenneling animals . A few good aides there but soon will be bullied out by emotionally unfit employees.
Typical work conditions
Ancillary Aide (Former Employee), Saline, MIAugust 11, 2014
EVH had its good and its bad. The facility was clean. The staff has a few good and a few bad.
great place to work
nursing assistant (Current Employee), saline miOctober 16, 2013
Pros: good co workers, work around family schedule
Cons: short staffed some days and greater chance to get sick
The most enjoyable part of my day is helping and taking care of my residents. I help them get up in the morning, get them to breakfast and assist them with their adls. I also help my nurse with anything he or she may need help with. I have amazing co-workers who I learn from everyday. The hardest part of my job is that I feel like I could always do more and not being able to. Trying to be in ten places at once, which is hard. Luckily we work as a team and I always have help if I need it.