The Marketing Manager provides brand management and drives marketing strategy for the following sub-brands and units of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: Congregational and Synodical Mission unit, Global Mission unit, ELCA Global Church Sponsorship and ELCA New Congregations. The Marketing Manager will create and manage the concept formulation, design and production of marketing collateral, direct mail campaigns, electronic marketing and multimedia presentations and other work to support the Marketing Communications team.
The right candidate will have a minimum of four years of marketing communications experience, preferably in the nonprofit sector.
He or she will be a highly motivated and highly collaborative, self-driven individual with the ability to complete large volumes marketing material under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Minimum of four years of marketing communications experience, preferably in nonprofit sector.
- Proven background developing and managing the execution of large-scale integrated marketing program, including fundraising communications
- Experience working with multiple vendors – print, online, design, creative, writing
- Ability to create large volumes of collateral content with minimal direction and guidance required under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to be able to plan and strategize with program leaders and churchwide executives
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment. Very organized and able to manage projects from conception through completion
About the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA):
The ELCA is one of the largest Christian denominations in the United States, with more than 4 million members in nearly 10,000 congregations across the 50 states and in the Caribbean region. Known as the church of “God's work. Our hands,” the ELCA emphasizes the saving grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ, unity among Christians and service in the world. The ELCA's roots are in the writings of the German church reformer, Martin Luther.
Indeed - 17 months ago
The ELCA is one of the largest Christian denominations in the United States, with more than 4 million members in nearly 10,000 congregations...