Evans Bank Employee Reviews

Great Team to Work With
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYSeptember 13, 2016
Evans has been my home for many years. The people here are so great and there is such a great team atmosphere. I am proud to be a part of the Evans culture.
back office (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, NYFebruary 12, 2016
Culture is good - ideas are heard, workload is ok, was able to grow within my profession. Good recognition programs to reward for referrals, alignment with culture and decent bonus program.
Bank Teller
Bank teller / customer service (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, NYSeptember 9, 2015
Fun customer service position with added mandatory sales. I love to helping people and making them at ease and seeing them smile.
Pros
Interaction and communication with customers
Cons
Mandatory continual weekend hours
Was an average place to work
Claims/Office Assistant/CSR/Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Derby, NYSeptember 9, 2014
Always busy, learned how the office runs, management was not good with change, had wonderful co-workers, the hardest part of the job was trying to get all tasks done in 7.50 hour day and the most enjoyable part of the job was lunch so you could mingle with other co-workers.
Pros
Always somethng to do
Cons
Work stations were not ergonomically designed

Want to know more about Evans Bank?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evans Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Evans Bank Reviews by Location