Evans

Evans Employer Reviews

My Current Job
Courier/General Office Work (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAJune 16, 2014
Pros: this is an excellent place to work for a while.
Cons: no longer a challenge.
I enjoy my job that I have right now. I am just ready for a change and to really use my in office skills more than I am able to in my current job position.
Love that it is a small company and very flexible
Inside Sales Support & Customer Service (Current Employee), Lee's Summit, MOApril 17, 2014
A typical day is answering the phone, processing orders, claims, quotes and filing. I have learned how to manage an office and to reply to customers in a timely and efficient manor. The CEO of the company is very knowledgeable and takes the time to share with the associates. The branch office is very friendly and easy to get along with. The hardest part is conveying to a customer that the lead time will be a little longer than expected. The most enjoyable part of the job is chatting with the customers.
Respectable and productive enviornment
Paralegal, legal assistant, legal secretary (Former Employee), Sharon, PAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: full time benefits
My favorite job by far. I will forever be grateful for my experiences at the law firm
Senior analyst (Former Employee), Sutherland, UTOctober 1, 2013
Pros: lots of bright, hard working people
Cons: mormon culture, too much of it.
Positive minded people, progressive attitudes throughout. I loved working here.
A great place to work
Consignment Clerk, Acct. Payable & Recv. Clerk (Former Employee), Bay City, Tx.December 4, 2012
Pros: all together a great job, could move up the ladder
I enjoyed this job greatly. It was family owned and they took great care of their workers. Good pay, good benefits, good working environment.
productive and friendly place to work
cashier (Former Employee), myrtle beach south carolinaJuly 19, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no benefits
i would help stock, serve food, take customers orders, fix the customers food, and clean up the place.
We all learned from each other
Receptionist (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 22, 2012
Pros: learning from each other and fun environment
A typical day at work I would say that it was always in a fast paced environment. As soon as I turned the phones on I started scheduling appointments fro the attorneys. Also I would translate for the clients from English to Spanish. My supervisor would always tried to help and get charts ready and communicated to evryone when the court dates where going to be. She respected everyone's opinions and input. I had such great co-workers. We all helped each other and getting things done for the next day. The hardest part of this job was when we had to prepare for the next court dates..The most enjoyable part of the job is learning something new everyday. This job was challenging and fun.