Evans Employee Reviews

decent place to work,but to much politics
warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 27, 2015
good people to work with , very safety minded company. a little hard to get response's from main office at times. a little to much politics. last couple years changed management , and managers to often. the upper management seemed to ignore or forget about the working guys and what we did. but the in house management did try to let us know they aprecciated what we were doing.
Pros
employee of the month bonus.
Cons
not enough room for advancement.
A great place to work
Consignment Clerk, Acct. Payable & Recv. Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bay City, Tx.December 4, 2012
I enjoyed this job greatly. It was family owned and they took great care of their workers. Good pay, good benefits, good working environment.
Pros
all together a great job, could move up the ladder
Respectable and productive enviornment
Paralegal, legal assistant, legal secretary (Former Employee) –  Sharon, PAOctober 30, 2013
My favorite job by far. I will forever be grateful for my experiences at the law firm
Pros
full time benefits
productive and friendly place to work
cashier (Former Employee) –  myrtle beach south carolinaJuly 19, 2012
i would help stock, serve food, take customers orders, fix the customers food, and clean up the place.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no benefits
future success of company...questionable
Asst MGR IL & MO (Former Employee) –  FLORISSANT, MOApril 24, 2015
too much micro management by headquarters... UNIMAGINABLE levels of office politics. appears company wants yes persons and no ingenuity or innovative thinking...
Cons
customer survey system easily corrupted; asst MGRs are glorifed shift leaders...
Love that it is a small company and very flexible
Inside Sales Support & Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOApril 17, 2014
A typical day is answering the phone, processing orders, claims, quotes and filing. I have learned how to manage an office and to reply to customers in a timely and efficient manor. The CEO of the company is very knowledgeable and takes the time to share with the associates. The branch office is very friendly and easy to get along with. The hardest part is conveying to a customer that the lead time will be a little longer than expected. The most enjoyable part of the job is chatting with the customers.
Artwork ,Cooking , and volinteer work at my church
sing waver (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CAApril 28, 2015
i go in time card myself in get my stuff in order and organization to make me day a little more smooth after doing what i need do be done i help out other coworkers with anything thay need help whit

what i learned at a work space is that you make the customer welcome to your place of business is if it was like home and a worm environment
We all learned from each other
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 22, 2012
A typical day at work I would say that it was always in a fast paced environment. As soon as I turned the phones on I started scheduling appointments fro the attorneys. Also I would translate for the clients from English to Spanish. My supervisor would always tried to help and get charts ready and communicated to evryone when the court dates where going to be. She respected everyone's opinions and input. I had such great co-workers. We all helped each other and getting things done for the next day. The hardest part of this job was when we had to prepare for the next court dates..The most enjoyable part of the job is learning something new everyday. This job was challenging and fun.
Pros
learning from each other and fun environment
Not the right fit for me.
Staff Accountant - property tax department (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 14, 2015
I thought the change would be a good fit for me. I also thought I would like the challenge it offered. People were great but I did not care for the work.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Not a fit for me.
Ford City Mall
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 28, 2014
I worked there as cashier and working in the office and became a assistant manager and on to store manager being in charge of interviews, hiring, training, etc, The store went out of business in 1999
Senior analyst (Former Employee) –  Sutherland, UTOctober 1, 2013
Positive minded people, progressive attitudes throughout. I loved working here.
Pros
lots of bright, hard working people
Cons
mormon culture, too much of it.
My Current Job
Courier/General Office Work (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 16, 2014
I enjoy my job that I have right now. I am just ready for a change and to really use my in office skills more than I am able to in my current job position.
Pros
this is an excellent place to work for a while.
Cons
no longer a challenge.