Event Management

Event Management United States Employee Reviews

Enjoy working with clients and assisting with there events
EVENT PLANNING (Former Employee), New Carrollton, MDMarch 27, 2015
I like working as an Independent contractor to assist event seekers in achieving there events. I get the chance to meet a lot of high profile people that caters to the event planning environment.
High Energy
Creative Media Designer-Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 28, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of meeting company's main goal: to create unforgettable events for clients. Since I worked at in the creative department my job taught had me thinking on my feet a lot. I had amazing co-workers who were helpful which made it easier to work as a team. I enjoyed bringing my clients event ideas to life. Like in any job, challenges occurred however, I took them as a way to prove my capability.
Organize Events for Corporate Functions with great ease with any number of Attendees
Team Leader or Managerial (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good publicity and public relations
Basically it is a challenging Job and I am quite comfortable organizing and arranging Events for Corporate or personal Events of any size.
Productive fun place to work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), PhoenixNovember 7, 2014
Pros: entrance to fun events
Cons: parking
Typical days at work were fun. I met new people from all over the United States. I loved managing and being a team lead and having responsibility in my hands.
Self Employed
PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT (Current Employee), Self EmployedNovember 2, 2014
Pros: establish my own hours and clients.
My work in this area is as an independent contractor. Excellent environment.
School job to help pay rent
Gym Crew, King College (Former Employee), Bristol, TNMarch 12, 2014
I was the leader to organize a group of people to set up the gym before and after events. I learned how to work hard to get the job done; also to put people in place to where they needed to be. The hardest part of my job was the dedication from the other staff members. They were athletes as well, but they liked to take their time with getting the job done. The most enjoyable part of the job was planning and setting up the gym. Recognizing all the small components that needed to be done within the job.
Fun place to work
Event Staff (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 19, 2013
Pros: free food, sporting events
Cons: no breaks
A typical day was setting up, quality assurance and putting everything back in it's proper place.
I learned to hustle and get it right the first time.
My management was awesome.
My co workers were awesome.
The hardest part about the job was the constant moving with no breaks for 9+ hours
Easy going workplace with flexible hours for a working student.
Staff member (Current Employee), Clinton, IAMay 2, 2012
Being employed as a staff member on the Event Management consisted of alot of interaction with students from my university and their parents. We were required to work at every sports event held within the university throughout the school year. There were different positions available, for example you could work the concessions stands, be the announcer, or control the clock and the scoring. This job overall was not stressful at all, and the most enjoyable part of the job was that we became a part of the school in not only the academic aspect, but also through the extracurricular activities.

About Event Management

"BC Event Management specializes in top quality event management services. We work with our clients to understand their goals – Read more