We are searching for a talented Data Entry Specialist temp. If you’re looking for an opportunity with temp-to hire potential, our data entry position may be a great fit for your positive, bright, and friendly personality.
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST (Full-time Temporary): In your role, you will provide exceptional support to the Planning team, including but not limited to:
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Performing cost and retail changes
- Item and Purchase Order maintenance
- Data entry and data comparison
- Other projects as assigned
Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 1 year data entry experience preferred
- 5,000 – 7,000 KPM on ten-key; accuracy is critical
- Proficient Typing skills, 45+ WPM
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel/Word/Outlook
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational/time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team, in a fast-pace environment
Assignment start date: ASAP
Assignment end date: to be determined
EVENT NETWORK is leading premier retailer that operates gift shops for zoos, aquariums, museums, science centers, botanical gardens, and other highly regarded cultural attractions throughout North America and Europe. To see a list of our partnerships, please visit us at www.eventnetwork.com.
Our mission is to create and maintain an environment where you are encouraged and inspired to develop yourself professionally and personally, where you are celebrated and motivated, and where we promote wellness through healthy living to enhance your quality of life.
Our Company's revenue growth is significant and we have been profitable since our inception. Our President/CEO has received the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award locally, and our EVP of Talent Development has been named Benefit Manager of the Year by Business Insurance. In addition, our Company has received multiple San Diego's Healthiest Employers awards from the San Diego Business Journal and we received recognition for Best Places to Work in San Diego.
Event Network, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.