Searching for Freelance Apparel Graphic Designers in Chicago and East Coast.
We are seeking an energetic and creative graphic designer/artist who will be working directly with the apparel team. You'll have the opportunity to work on a freelance basis with a team that enjoys a company culture that proudly reflects our shared core values and that fosters mutual respect.
FREELANCE POSITION SUMMARY:
Incredible opportunity for a creative graphic design artist to assist the Apparel Division in creating designs for cultural attractions. In this versatile role, you will participate in various projects and activities in support of the Apparel Purchasing team. LOOKING SPECIFICALLY FOR A DESIGNER/ARTIST WITH EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN JUNIORS/WOMEN’S AND/OR CONTEMPORARY APPAREL MARKET. HEAVY EMPHASIS ON GRAPHIC TEE DESIGN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize graphic software to design and produce finished artwork or product.
- Prepare cost estimate within quality specifications and time schedule for project.
- Prioritize workload by review of working calendar and adhere to all dates.
- Carry out freelance projects to completion and timetable.
- Work directly with in-house creative team to design based on story boards and creative briefs, submit comps and revisions, and prepare final art for production.
Required Qualifications and skills:
- 2-3 years experience in computer-based Graphic Design
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of silk screen processes
- Ability to assign PMS callouts, technical details and specialty processes
- Experience in color separation for film output
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Creativity: ability to take a concept or idea and run with it
EVENT NETWORK, INC. is the leading premier retailer that operates gift shops for zoos, aquariums, museums, science centers, botanical gardens, and other highly regarded cultural attractions throughout North America and Europe.. To see a complete list of our partnerships, please visit us at www.eventnetwork.com.
Our Company's revenue growth is significant and we have been profitable since our inception. Our President/CEO received the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award locally in 2010, and our EVP of HR was named Benefit Manager of the year in 2012 by Business Insurance. In addition, our Company has received the San Diego's Healthiest Employers award from the San Diego Business Journal. We also received recognition for the Best Places to Work in San Diego.
For immediate consideration, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO OR DIGITAL WORK EXAMPLES TODAY. Please include your hourly pay requirements.
Event Network, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.