If you are an outgoing and energetic self-starter who enjoys history, join our Gettysburg National Military Park & Visitors Center gift store team! Our Sales Associate position may be a great fit for your bright and outgoing personality. We’re looking for friendly and enthusiastic retail talent who love interacting with guests and delivering outstanding guest service.
Imagine yourself helping our guests create memorable experiences…Now imagine a career with Event Network at our Gettysburg store location! We invite you to learn more about joining our team.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Part-time): We are searching for candidates that are able to entertain and create a store environment that is fun and exciting for our customers and other team members.
In your role providing exceptional guest service, you will assist in the day-to-day operations including but not limited to the following:
- Greet and thank each guest as they enter and exit the store
- Approach all guests and offer options while increasing revenue opportunities
- Maximize the highest level of guest service by listening, sharing and presenting product, and responding to each guest’s needs
- Achieve sales goals and productivity goals
- Ring merchandise transactions following proper procedures
- Maintain store visual presentation standards
Position Preferences / Requirements:
- We work in a fast-paced retail environment, so successful candidates must be energetic and motivated
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Retail and customer service experience a plus
We require the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
It is a great time to join Event Network! We are the leading premier retailer that operates gift shops for zoos, aquariums, museums, science centers, botanical gardens, and other highly regarded cultural attractions. To see a list of our partnerships, please visit us at www.eventnetwork.com.
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Event Network is just what you’ve been looking for. You’ll have the opportunity to join a team that enjoys a company culture that proudly reflects our shared core values, and that fosters mutual respect and career advancement opportunities. We value people and it shows in everything we do, and we offer competitive pay and store discounts
APPLY TODAY! For immediate consideration in becoming a part of our dynamic world, we invite you to submit your resume, cover letter, and hourly pay requirements today.
Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have fun! Event Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.