Event

Event Employer Reviews

A mostly positive experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Savannah, GAFebruary 22, 2014
I learned many crucial skills required to be a sales associate: how to count money quickly and efficiently, maintain a clean environment, provide help for each customer, display clothing and accessories on floor as well as on mannequins, and how to handle situations involving irate customers. Management was relatively sufficient, but I had little contact – more... with co-workers as shifts were always completed alone. The hardest part of the job was the "no refund" policy. It was the source of more than one issue with customers. The most enjoyable aspect of this job was the creative liberty when deciding what clothing to display together. Overall, I was glad to have this as a first job. Very enlightening experience. – less
Productive and fun work place
Production Assistant/ Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee), Livonia, MINovember 11, 2013
I loved this job. Very stressful and fast paced. Worked cohesively with others to make sure event was set up to the customers expectations. It was an awesome feeling to be apart of such a big day for other people that they will remember for the rest of their life.
Fun, family oriented business
Manager (Former Employee), hammond, LASeptember 26, 2013
This is the kind of job that keeps the employees around for years. Its a fun and professional atmosphere. Everyone works as a team. The management is amazing and the food is great
Flexible
Staff, Usher, Ticket Taker (Current Employee), Queens, NYAugust 8, 2013
Able to select my shifts according to my class schedule. Also get to watch the athletic events for free and working with my peers is a great way to make connects and new friends
Very Productive Place to work
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 20, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: work hours
Specialize in developing cost effective strategies, yielding our clients exceptional results. Supervise the production of specialty advertisements and promotional campaigns.
Work closely with event coordinators, hotels to develop banquets rooms and dinner menus to insure the nominal detail was met within the clients budget.
I enjoyed being part of providing – more... a service for clients – less
too short
catering Coordinator and Entertainment Lia (Former Employee), Hobbs, NMApril 27, 2013
Pros: getting to meet new people
Cons: job didnt last long enough county had budget cuts
meet lots of new people
director excellent person
upscale
c (Former Employee), Bedford NHDecember 6, 2012
Pros: very fast paced - the day went quickly
Cons: only some did the detailed work while others floated along
This company was an upscale Restaurant and Event Center Facility which was sold several years ago to make way for a Lexus dealership. It had very upscale professional service.
Independent Events & Meeting Planner (Current Employee), Houston, TexasOctober 2, 2012
A Certified Meeting Professional with a proven record of strong leadership and management skills, specializing in event/meeting planning, sales/marketing and non profit management; as well as building and maintaining client and vendor relationships.
Fun. Need to have fun with work.
Senior Production Manager (Current Employee), NCompassAugust 25, 2012
Pros: not having pizza for meals on-site
Cons: having pizza for meals on-site
I enjoy the creative build-it-from-scratch process whether it be in a convention center, parking lot or that funky event space that's just right. I've been involved with so many facets of event design and production that it's exciting to see what crosses over to make an event experience more than what anyone expected.
Great Place long hours
Business Manager/Owner (Former Employee), raleigh, ncJune 11, 2012
Pros: meeti new people
Cons: long hours
It was demanding work but very challenging
great people
very noisey
rewarding
loved it
Great Job
Coordinator (Current Employee), Vadodara, GJJuly 16, 2014
Co-ordination of events and Managing budgeting, sponsorship, marketing, advertisement, PR,
Opportunity to meet several people
Manager (Former Employee), São Paulo, BrazilJune 16, 2014
Pros: meet people
Event planner, who performed themed proms, anniversaries, awards, etc.
Managed a team of 12 people, where besides the planning, also performed the execution, organization and cleanliness of the place.
The only difficult thing about this work were the long hours because work extends far beyond the event itself properly.
Good Work Place
Product Marketer/ Team Leader (Former Employee), Leader, SKJanuary 23, 2014
Very friendly environment, helpful team, and well organized
From last 13+years m working with surabhi caterers,solapur as a catering n banquet manager n i m satisfied with that job.........
catering manager (Current Employee), Solapur, MHJanuary 10, 2014
Event management
vendor management,
staff management n Sales 2
fun and caring environment
event helper (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 25, 2013
make my social life larger, help new immigrants to get to know Canada, and offer the information for their career and benefit.
A hard work experienced
Coordinator in Dance Workshop Summer (Former Employee), PhilippinesAugust 3, 2013
ive learned a lot of my skills, develop well of exposing new things ang strategies in work and in daily life.
management was so challenging and it made me more to work harder..
beginning is always the hardest, so at first it was so hard for me but when in few days i slowly recovering and understood until i enjoy a lot with my work..

enjoying part of – more... my job is to give my dedication to my job.. – less
flexible and fun to work with
Banquet Coordinator (Former Employee), PhilippinesDecember 26, 2012
I usually come at work fifteen minutes before the time. I am currently working as a executive assistant in one of the hotels here in my place. I am looking for bigger challenges and broaden my horizons. I can easily work with people. I did not find any difficulties in my jobs since i have a time management and i am very organize person.
Zakopane
Hostessa/ (Promotorka) (Former Employee), Zakopane, MLAugust 29, 2013
W pracy byla mila atmosfera , brak jakich kolwiek konfliktow nieporozumien ktorych nie dalo by sie rozwiazac.

About Event

Carlisle Companies Incorporated (Carlisle) is a holding company for Carlisle Corporation, and its wholly owned subsidiaries. Carlisle – Read more