Want to join our team? Help us help you! Please submit your resume in PDF form here: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oldqYfwG&s=Indeed
At Eventbrite, we believe that gathering with others is the best way for people to learn, grow, get inspired, feel connected, give back and celebrate. So we’re building a platform that facilitates those gatherings by helping people organize, find, and attend events that feed their interests, while connecting them with others who share their passions.
Join us in creating a world where we’re encouraged to get out there and try new things, indulge in our interests, enrich ourselves and build our communities. Join us in making the world a brighter place.
About the gig:
Eventbrite is setting up shop in Nashville and we’re building a world-class team to provide support to our growing community of event organizers and attendees. Our stellar customer support team, known as “WeRock”, is available 24/7 to troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. If you are passionate about this as well, we want you on our customer-loving, fun, and hard working team.
This position is all about flexibility, you’ll get a say in deciding when and where you work: at home, or from local co-working spaces with your team. It’s up to you to determine where you feel most productive and when you want to be on the clock delighting our customers. To make this work, we need people who are self-starters, go-getters and can connect online and offline with customers and fellow WeRockers, currently located in Nashville, San Francisco, London and Mendoza hubs.
Joining our WeRock team means doing what you love - helping people. Through phone, chat and email you will be interfacing with our wonderful customers, and working through various questions to help make their event a success. Your mastery of the Eventbrite platform will be invaluable as you guide our customers in learning effective ways to set up, promote, resolve day-of-event concerns, and provide information on pricing and payments.
Ultimately your goal will be to delight our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile.
- Provide world-class service to our event organizers and attendees via phone, email and chat
- Be an expert on Eventbrite features and processes
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate
- Work 40 hrs/week, but have control over your schedule
- Enjoy a competitive compensation, bonus and benefit package
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years in a customer-facing or customer-focused role
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems, and the ability to stay cool under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- A great sense of humor
- Tech fluency – you’re an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, and help and teach others
- Flexibility – sometimes we work early, sometimes we work late. We want to make sure someone is always on hand to help out
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
Apply Online: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oldqYfwG&s=Indeed