Seeking outgoing, dynamic, and engaging Registered Dietitians for small group, in store demonstrations/nutrition presentations in the Clearwater & Tampa areas. You must be willing to work both locations to be considered.
You must be comfortable speaking in front of a small group of 15-25 new and/or expecting parents in an informal, retail setting. You will be giving a 60min nutrition session on topics ranging from pregnancy to infant and toddler nutrition. The information/script for the sessions will be provided. You MUST be a registered dietitian to apply for this position.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light set up/break down/maintain event materials (presentation easel, prizes for new moms, handouts, etc)
- Knowledge of info for presentation
- Answer guests’ questions about nutrition and product line in an insightful manner
- Coordinate set-up logistics with the store's Gift Registry Captain for each event
- Complete an event recap with pictures within 24 hours of each event
To apply, please send your resume detailing your previous work experience, headshot/professional-type picture, proof of license, and hourly rate expectation to Melissa B. Kelly, MS, RD, CDN by responding to this posting. These retail demonstrations (1 event per store location listed above) are expected to be ~2 hours/night (offered on Mon-Thurs evenings) beginning in early April 2014. We will work with you and your schedule in planning the event dates. Training for the events is expected to begin in late March 2014. Travel and training reimbursement provided. Any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to Melissa by responding to this posting.