For the past 11 years, Events & Adventures - www.lotsofevents.com - has provided singles with over 40 activities every month in order to meet other singles and have an incredible time doing so!
You can learn more about us by visiting our website at www.lotsofevents.com.
We have offices in Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Washington DC, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Nashville, and St. Louis. We are looking for a new candidate for our New York office.
This candidate will coordinate a calendar of events each month which offer members a variety of experiences and opportunities for friendship at costs reflecting group discounts.
We are looking for someone with the ability to work with different vendors, and negotiate great pricing for our groups. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting deadlines, EXTREME ability to multi-task and developing a constantly evolving and creative calendar of events.
WHAT DOES THE EVENT DIRECTOR DO?
-Develop and organize exciting local events and experiences
-Manage a team of part-time event hosts and coordinate host schedules
-Oversee and prepare for the execution of daily events
- Minimum 4 years of Event Planning experience
- Passion for creating fun events and experiences
- Must possess the ability to pay CONSTANT attention to detail
- Strong ability to negotiate pricing with vendors
- Outstanding communication skills and great professional presence
- Proven track record of excelling in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Ability to work events on nights and weekends
- Customer service experience
- Complete ability to “think outside the box"
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- A sense of fun!
-Salary, plus commission
- Fantasic, Fun work enviorment
Starting $34,000-$38,000 plus commission