Command Center Director
Accelerate your Career with a Successful, Dynamic Employer
Eventus, a premier provider of advanced, comprehensive solutions for Customer Operations Management is experiencing significant growth. Our strategic consulting and cloud operations managed services along with world-class development and project management help organizations modernize and optimize their Customer Operations with solutions that target business outcomes and strengthen customer loyalty.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits structure that will allow you to be rewarded for your hard work. Our entrepreneurial environment is collaborative and will provide you with the opportunity to expand your skills while being part of a team that is fun and fulfilling.
Visit www.eventusg.com to learn more.
Eventus Solutions Group is looking for a Command Center Director to join our team in Englewood, CO! The Command Center Director will be expected to implement best practices and processes in real-time monitoring and management procedures, to consistently achieve goals. The Command Center Director would be responsible for the development and mentoring of the Command Center team comprised of Workforce Managers, Real-Time Analysts, and Scheduling/Forecasting Analysts. The Command Center Director will also manage staffing and call traffic on a real-time basis at an enterprise level across all sites in order to maximize operating efficiencies in the most cost effective manner possible.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of individuals responsible for managing and delivering documentation and managing related maintenance documentation programs.
- Responsible for hiring, retention, career development /planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Create processes that will result in effective monitoring & allocating of all call traffic.
- Implement guiding principles and operating procedures to direct the management of day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for tracking performance at a site level, and enterprise level.
- Partner and coordinate with Scheduling and Forecasting planners to provide targets for off-phone activities at an intraday level, including coaching, meetings, training, etc..
- Manage the Command Center team in terms of staff requirements, job descriptions, staff appraisals, set performance objectives, work discipline and administer salary reviews.
- Create and maintain a team dynamic for the Command Center team that will operationalize the team into a highly successful performance group.
- Develops relationships with key clients, internal organizations and external vendors.
- Effectively communicates relevant program information to the clients and leadership.
- Requires an undergraduate degree in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of managing Command Centers, with an additional 10 years of general Command Center experience desired.
- Experience in multi-site command centers.
- Must have a deep understanding of call center metrics.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of WFM software.
- Proven ability to develop inexperienced workforce management personnel and driving command center teams.
Reporting, Location and Travel:
Command Center Director will report to the Senior Director, Cloud Operations and Managed Services and be based in Englewood, CO. Occasional travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status