Ever Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Will report Later
Subordination Loan Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 13, 2016
Will report later due to being a contract position. Have numerous thoughts about current position and work environment
Caring company with a great working environment
Default Mortgage Servicing Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 23, 2015
Great company!
Performed audits of the Servicing operational areas in accordance with all Investor and agency requirements.
Ensured selected review sample populations adhere to the guidelines set for in the departmental Quality Control Plan...
Ensured exception responses received are complete and include any applicable corrective actions as necessary.
Pros
Able to impliment great ideas prior to OCC analyses.
Cons
Contract only
good place to work
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  jacksonville FLSeptember 21, 2015
good place to work with friendly environment. Love the people there and there was plenty of work while I was there. good company and people are nice.
Wonder co-workers and management team
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 5, 2015
• Analyzed credit bureau reports and reports findings to management
• Negotiated repayment plans and loan modifications
• Educated customers on short sale, forbearance, and deed in lieu
• Conducted searches on multiple systems
Pros
great location
Cons
short breaks, long hours
small call center not large at all
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 22, 2015
This job was a tempt job but I enjoyed it because the work was easy but the managers on duty were always positive and happy, you could always depend on them to answer all your questions and concerns.
Pros
nice funny managers
Cons
Very cold enviornment
Title/Escrow Order Entry Clerk
Title Order Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 11, 2014
As A Title/Escrow Order Entry Clerk, I receive loan information through EDS system and accurately enter into databases Agents & National for ordering titles. Order title and taxes verify loan information print reports for title ordering, mail letters to clients about their loan for discount to refinance for their home.
I learn so much about processing loans and all that in detail with making sure all information was correct to help client.

I already enjoy my working and had great co-worker, that help to learn their job and how to find the right information to complete loan for client.
productive
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  jacksonville, FLFebruary 19, 2013
Usually at work I prepped files and sent off mail, I learned how to work at a very quick pace because I did a lot in like an hour. The management was great they were very friendly but also about work they tought me alot, and my co-workers were nice as well. there was really no hard part of this job either unless you call working at a fast pace hard but I mainly enjoyed working alone
Single Point Of Contact/Loss Mitigation default specialist.
Relationship manager - Bilingual (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 25, 2013
Call center environment, handling approximately 800 accounts. Advocate to client assisting, educating, guiding to keep in compliance per guidelines of Investors. Curing deficiencies setting on repayment plans, re-reinstatement quotes or counseling on loss mitigation applications, assist filling out and supporting documents. Monitor payments,document tracing, advise retention and non retention updates, explain modification workouts. Hardest part of the job having to advise denials especially to homeowners that have proven hardships and have exhausted all possible options. Most enjoyable part of the job help family's keep their homes.
Pros
healthcare, bonus twice a year, yearly evaluation and pay increase
Cons
managing time on task, projects while available in call center.
family friendly
Mortgage Client Servicer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 22, 2014
i learned so many skills that assisted me with getting other jobs. My co-workers were and are skill like family members. The company was very family oriented.
Pros
family values
Cons
being displaced
productive
Loss Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 17, 2014
Conducted business in a call center environment by inbound/outbound in call center. Assisted clients with workout loss mitigation workout options, while utilizing excellent quality, and mortgage tactics.
Displaced from position
Default Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 16, 2014
This was my first Claims position. It was very challenging, but very rewarding. I am sorry it all came to an end too soon.
Title/Escrow Order Entry Clerk
Order Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 23, 2014
I am a Title/Escrow Order Clerk. I order title and taxes for loans.

4.3