EverBank Employee Reviews

Growing Company
N/A (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 17, 2018
EverBank is a great company to work for. They provide great benefits and reward programs to all employees. They also offer training courses regularly to help grow your career.
Benefits
Cons
N/a
Poor management
Processor III (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 17, 2018
Working with co=workers was good, it was management that was not fair within employees. Work load not disbursed fairly. Company did not acknowledge employees' work
Pros
Excellent teamwork
Cons
Poor management
Loved Everbank
Senior Collector (Former Employee) –  Cypress Plaza-Jacksonville, FlJanuary 15, 2018
Family oriented- excellent training- early advancement- all you had to do was to express interest in wanting additional assignments and training- my 1sr promotion was within 6 months of hire
Pros
eary advancement
great place to work
Processing Manager - AVP (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 14, 2018
The Everbank/TIAA family is an amazing company to work for. They believe in work life balance for their team players. They also believe that their people are their most important things.
great local bank offering full benefits
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 9, 2018
working here was stressful at times but it always felt like a small community, very family-like. Great benefits from day one and requesting time off was a breeze. Plenty of support and resources from management.
Pros
decent salary, great benefits
Cons
no complaints
Typical work
Sr.Software Engineer - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 7, 2018
typical 9-5 work , not a technology focused company. when i was working there they were more into .net tools and for some reason the employee retaining percentage is below average at this place.
Treasury - Assistant Vice President, Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 4, 2018
Plenty of opportunities to advance. Supported continuing education. Excellent working environment. Enjoyed the interaction with the other employees. Wanted to come to work everyday!
great place to work
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 31, 2017
fun
fast paced
friendly environment
customer oriented
teamwork
building is close to a lot of great places to eat and has 2 restaurants in the building
paid parking
productive and fun
Wholesale Ach Funding Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 30, 2017
you come in do your job to the fullest and we enjoyed a lot of benefits for a job well done. We had a lot of meetings and online classes which I wasn't to fond of
Pros
free lunches, bonuses
Cons
advancement
Working Environment
Home Lending Post Closing Custodial Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 25, 2017
Challenging, productive, professional and fun working environment. There was always room for improvement via classes and most management was helpful when it comes to mentorship or cross training of employees.
Pros
Good salaries and benefits
Cons
Few managers were unprofessional as it relates to being professional
Permanent employees are very protective of their "domains"
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2017
Permanent employees are very protective of their "domains" and are not willing to share. Some feel they have the perfect solutions, which was true 5-10 years in the past. Few want to change to make their jobs easier, or to help improve the bank's processes to make them more responsive.
Pros
Free coffee and hot chocolate, quarterly meals to celebrate achievements.
Cons
Coworkers who love to throw you under the bus
Try a different bank
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Islandia, NYNovember 8, 2017
At first everyone makes it seem like a big, shiny company with a super friendly atmosphere. About a few months in you will notice how cut-throat the environment is.
Good Stepping Stone
New Accounts Associate (Former Employee) –  Islandia, NYNovember 1, 2017
I truly enjoyed my time at EverBank, but it did not fulfill my career goals. My managers supported me my entire career there at EverBank and were very understandable when it was my time to move on.
Short Term for me
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 25, 2017
Unfortunately, my father fell ill not long after I started this job so I couldn't spend as much time on this position as I would have liked so I'm not really able to give a good overview of this employer
Great Place to Work!
Final Document Resolution Assistant VI (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 24, 2017
Productive fun place to work. Best job I ever had. Only left due to downsize. The atmosphere is great. The word team is still alive there. I learned a great many things! I am trying to get back in there.
no comment
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 29, 2017
no comment about this place .it is stressful and moving up is very very hard if you don't know anyone who is already in a great position. being tied to the phones for 95% of your day is awful to me
Professional Image
Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 25, 2017
Everbank is a good company to get your career in order. They provide all the tools and educational classes to help develop your career. A smaller size company compared to other Banks. I would recommend this company for entry level, learn the skills and move on to a more reputable bank or financial service company.
Pros
Work remote
Cons
Imaginary Expectations for work deadlines
good mortgage business location
Loan Processor/Jr (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOSeptember 20, 2017
Worked at the Chesterfield, MO office. Good people to work with, usually always busy. Never a dull moment good or bad.
Advancement at this location is minimal unless someone leaves to open up a position.
Growing
Wholesale Underwriter 3 (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CASeptember 12, 2017
Salary in line with market
Growing products
Good uw manager
Positive environment
No bonus when I was there
Good prodcut line
Uw could think outside the box
Very good company
Government Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 6, 2017
Everbank is a good company to work for if you get in the right department. They have great afforadable benefits. The Closing department has poor management and he is very inexperienced and unprofessional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EverBank. Our community is ready to answer.