EverBank

EverBank Employer Reviews

Poor local support
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great people, great software
Cons: rates too high, lack of marketing support
While the people I worked with were the best I've encountered in the mortgage industry - management did not live up to its commitments:
a. example: they told me that they would hire 20 Loan officers in an office in the Willowbrook area (N-NW area, near Spring, TX) and establish a large retail presence- never happened; 6 months later they shut down the – more... TX operation
b. when hired I was told that EB was one of the largest and by far the most competitive JUMBO loan ($417,000 - $3,000,000 size home loans) lender in the US - at the time I joined the bank, it became apparent that they had just changed their secondary marketing strategy and jumbo loan rates were not priced competitively
c. no visible marketing support – less
competitive workplace that really drove the employees.
Mortgage Loan Officer/ Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: long work hours
This is a job that really takes up a lot of your time. Long work hours are needed but if the hours are put in the pay is great if the time worked is utilized well. This job also changes depending on any market changes.
Overall a nice Company to work for.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2014
Overall a nice Company to work for. Benefits are comparable. Location is good.
Micromanaged
Client Service Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 7, 2014
Although the company is great, the management team does micromanage.
Great work Environment
Loss Mitigation Closer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 5, 2014
Pros: was great while they cared about their employees
Cons: terrible once they became big.
Enjoyed the company. Became disappointed once they became big as it all became about the money and no longer about their employees and that is why I went to work for them.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK AT
SCRA Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee), JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDAJune 3, 2014
GREAT COMPANY GREAT PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO WORK HERE FOR EVER!
Conservative Banking
Production Learning & Development Trainer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 1, 2014
Pros: great management team
My typical day included training Mortgage. I taught sales on a new origination system called Encompass. I enjoy the new system and was excited to share the system with the sales team. My co- workers and I worked very hard in presenting the new system.
The hardest part of my job in training the sales team was keeping them off the phones making deals. – more... They were very good at what they did and they stop making deals which is exactly what we would require our sales team.
I learned a new system at EverBank and work very closely with my manager in scheduling training. Great experience. – less
Productive Company
Mortgage Closer III (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 28, 2014
Great company, very busy which is good, great towards workers.
Micromanaging
Mortgage Loan Officer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 27, 2014
Very valuable experience that I will not ever forget. Very fun and interesting at times but also very stressful due to lack of job security in slow periods. Work environment has recently become very micromanaged.
Great workplace. Friendly co-workers, Work as a team
Client- Service Representative (Current Employee), Islandia, NYMay 22, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: late shift
Talk to clients daily in regards to their bank accounts. Answer any questions they may have. Work with other departments to complete clients requests. Assist clients with logging into their online accounts. Cold sell other types of bank accounts so that they could gain more interest as well as mortgage and refinance.
Everbank was a great place to work.
Default Figures Processor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 17, 2014
Management was always very helpful. There was always a lot to learn and room for advancement.
Good company
CRA Fulfillment Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 11, 2014
opportunity to advance. Manage the CRA/Bond fulfillment group. Work with other departments, Legal, Product Development, and participate in various projects as a subject matter expert.
Great place to work, Compensation no so great.
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 6, 2014
Assisted Loan Officers in moving their files into processing.
Good company to work at
Sr. Data Scientist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 2, 2014
Fast pace, not much team-building activities, but paid well.
Lots of work, good people, always something new to learn.
Senior Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Stowe, VTApril 18, 2014
Pros: pay on time, always. good benefits, including many sick days and paid work holidays.
Cons: very detailed work can get overwhelming at times.
A very good company to work for, even as a creative. Nice mix of high-level brand thinking and development mixed with everyday design needs. Good support creatively as well as personally. Many people to work with and for – gives a creative good experience with developing on-the-job relationships skills.
good training
Senior Processor/Underwriter Jr (Former Employee), jacksonville, FLApril 15, 2014
Receivd good training and learned much about every type of loan.
Great Profesonial and Demanding Place to work!
Short Term Project (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 10, 2014
A typical day of work , would be to upload needed document to Federal Clayton Project due to homeowner lapsing into default or bankruptcy. Needed document were request by law office to proceed with the government regulations guideline, management and the co-workers were very helpful and considerate, a great joy. Nothing hard about the job just paying – more... attention to detail was a must. Again I worked pipeline on West Cost, time zone. – less
N/A
Senior Systems Engineer EverBank (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 8, 2014
Support Developers on a day to day bases. Work on IIS applications and external website as well as in-house applications, support LTM F5's .
Lack of Communication
Mortgage Consultant (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOApril 6, 2014
You never know from day to day what the policy will be. Policies change and no one is informed. Makes preforming your job responsibilities impossible.
Excellent work enviroment
Sr. Policy Technical Writer (Current Employee), Jacksonville FLApril 3, 2014
Overall best employer I have worked for so far. good work-life balance

1 2 3 4 5

About EverBank

EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, – Read more