EverBank Employee Reviews

Everbank
Title and Escrow Closer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 22, 2017
I actually work for their title company Elite Lender Services. Everbank is a great place to work with great job opportunity's. Very nice work enviorment
Fun place to work
Property and preservation specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 21, 2017
I loved my job at EverBank. The only reason I left was because I moved out of state. It was very challenging which is how I love to work.
Pros
Great employee's and management
Cons
Flex time was no available
Filing
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAFebruary 17, 2017
Working with the staff was awesome, a fun place to be. Staff was awesome, worked well together. A wonderful place to be. I would work for them again
Pretty Cool Place to Work
CLIENT SOLUTIONS REP III [MORTGAGE] (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 13, 2017
The training that goes into doing your job ensures that EverBank does their very best to see that you perform your duties to the highest caliber and is constant in seeing that you move up through different roles during your tenure
Pros
Healthcare Package Company Perks
Cons
not many
A nice atmosphere to work in
Default Title Escalation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32202January 11, 2017
I was very comfortable working with this employer, the management was personable and the benefits were great, the location was superb.
great place to work
Customer Service Assoc (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2016
Great Company would be nice to see more opportunities to move around and advance. Management is great and work atmosphere is great..................................
no comment
Processor III (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MONovember 26, 2016
Their training of new employees is horrible, was not there long enough to give any more information. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pros
they pay well
Cons
Training and guidance to achieve here is awful
fun workplace but not productive
Inside Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MONovember 20, 2016
horrible training , management is not well experienced . They do feed you well there but have no patience for mistakes even when your training. They don't have a successful system in place to make you productive. Manager is in another state and is not at the same location. the most enjoyable part of the job is my coworkers they are all like family there.
Pros
Free lunches, great coworkers
Cons
long hours, not good training, management is not in same state.
Fun company to work for
Associate VP, Senior QA Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 19, 2016
Fun company to work for, but they need to be more open for innovative ideas and try to plan for long term and changeless more their employee
Pending Merger Has Halted Progress
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 17, 2016
Everbank has always had a lead from behind approach to product development. Previously, operations were a slight compensating factor for lack of product and flexibility. Over the past year, however, operations have been falling behind significantly. Everbank is now being acquired by TIAA, which has further halted any advancements or improvements. It will likely be a year or two before any progress is made, if it is even part of the overall strategy to improve retail loan production.
Loved working with people in the Customer Service Department.
Client Solutions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Islandia, NYNovember 16, 2016
Excellent. Great working environment. We were a team environment which made us very productive. As employee of the quarter in 2013, I understand the importance of promoting a positive atmosphere.
Pros
Great envirnment
Cons
Unstable. Downsized almost the whole deparment
frendly workplace with lots to learn
Support Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Islandia, NYOctober 3, 2016
I work in the fulfillment office where I sort and deliver mail to appropriate departments. I change client information in out internet banking system [ibs] when need be. deposit checks, make banking kits to send out to new or existing clients.
Pros
off on holidays
Cons
pay is every 15 and 30th of every month
Good job
HELOC Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 26, 2016
Nice hours and good pay. Management is ok, my supervisor is very helpful. Busy work all day no down time working there. Co-workers can be helpful if they want your job.
Pros
hours
Cons
location
Nice place to work
Senior Banking Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Islandia, NYSeptember 22, 2016
EverBank is a nice place to work. They hold a lot of training classes and care about your success. EverBank cares about employee engagement and has implemented some homegrown programs to promote it and does an Employee Engagement Survey for all associates
It was a great place to work at Everbank
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 11, 2016
Handled incoming calls from clients regarding mortgage loans; in a limited service environment, used strong problem-solving skills along with quick, effective decision making skills to resolve client inquiries in a highly professional and courteous manner, consistently exceeding client expectations
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short breaks, promotion is difficult
n/a
Financial Intern (Current Employee) –  Islandia, NYAugust 28, 2016
Everbank is a great place to work. Excellent corporate structure, with a large upside potential for growth. EverBank provides you with the tools to become your own boss.
Productive, Secured
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 18, 2016
EverBank is a great place to work, it has excellent benefits. EverBank does not have a strong Banking and mortgage portfolio. I feel that every bank is a place to work but not a place to make a career out of.
Benefits
Cons
Limited departmental growth
Long term employees
Commercial Real Estate - Operations (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 10, 2016
They have a ton of longevity at EB, but this also doesn't create any growth into new roles and stagnant processes. As someone looking to grow their career this is very frustrating and causing me to look elsewhere. Overall the company is fine, maybe it'd be better if we were in Florida with the rest of the HQ.
Good Company
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 5, 2016
People are nice. It is a small so it is hard to move up. Pay is average. Corporate side is nicer than the production or mortgage side. People are hard workers but it is a very relaxed environment.
Good hours but terrible management
Servicing Quality Control Auditor II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 28, 2016
The company is flexible as far as hours go but with the management you have to deal with it is not worth it. They promote people that are not qualified due to tenure rather than knowledge and ability. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone I know for any reason. They need to be reorganized and place some smart people in management here.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Management has no clue about anything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EverBank. Our community is ready to answer.

86%