EverBank Employee Reviews

Productive and business atmosphere
LOSS MITIGATION ASSET MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 25, 2016
Position had multi functions. I learned alot of experience. Management and co workers were good to work along. There was gratification resolving problems and issues.
Productive busy environment
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2016
Great place to work. Very busy and interesting. Not much chance for advancement. Great, helpful employees. Good location.
Average Rating
Sr. Business Analyst-QA Operations Home Lending (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 15, 2016
My experience I hope was not the usual experience. They are experiencing lots of changes, hopefully all for the better.
Great Place to Work!
Underwriter Liaison (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 6, 2016
Great people. Awesome management. Management I have worked under over the years are wonderful and truly care about their employees.
Pros
Casual day is every day.
Great before the split 05/01/14
Default Recovery Supervisor/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 30, 2015
Enjoyed working for the company before they split and sold most of their portfolio to Ditech as of 05/01/14. Hard to believe it had to end. New view on how I for see EverBank they will slim down their Servicing platform and have less employees. Overall it was a fun and great company to work for!
Pros
Wealth of Knowledge
Cons
Laid Offs
Sales seems to run the business and operations suffers for this
Loan Officer Assistant- Retail (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2015
Was not given the proper expectations once I moved to sales positon on my earnings. Had to search for new job which would allow the income that I need to support my family. I also felt that I was told one thing by management and then loan officers would step in and not agree. I could not work in that environment.
Excellent company to work for. Great benefits and pay
sales support manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 10, 2015
I give this company a good review although thee are some thing they need to work on as far as department management. The atmosphere is healthy, great team members.
Pros
Great pay
diverse and flexiable
Loan Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  301 W Bay Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202November 10, 2015
my review of the company is helps you focus on your core values as well as goals which includes: quality, production, organization skills and team building within the company.
Nice Work place
Records Management Document Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2015
Very nice environment to work at. The management is very supportive of you expanding your work history to gain and learn better knowledge.
Productive and fun workplace
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2015
This is only from my own experience, working in this company was a great challenge for me, training and learning different jobs in the banking industry in the division of post closing. I worked with team good player. There is no hardest part of the job just accepting the challenge and own it. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see my co-workers happy face. Hoping to get back to work in this comapny in the near future.
Pros
some free lunches on special occasion
Cons
affordable breaks and healthcare
Great place to work with a great team atmosphere
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 1, 2015
EverBank is a great place to work with strong management and a collaborative atmosphere. I would strongly recommend the organization to anyone.
Awesome benefits
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2015
The benefits are among one of the major reasons anyone might strive to work at this company. Paid tuition is also a PLUS! GREAT company!!!
Fast paced environment
Legal Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 20, 2015
Positive core values. Steady and fast paced environment. Educational courses were readily available. Departmental communications and relationships were present and well developed.
Good Place to work
Legal (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 15, 2015
Not just a number, difficult to get to know new people especially when new managers come in but have learned a lot and company provides a ton of opportunities to learn more
Great management, a company that believed in their employees
Senior Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 14, 2015
Great and flexible management, great pay and benefits, good team sprit, independent job where I was able to use my skills to their maximum advantage
Review Summary / EverBank
Legal Review Investor Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 8, 2015
The present job at Everbank is not challenging, in fact I could teach a high school student to do perform the job in a few days. I am a problem solver, Analytical and Critical in my thinking. I was asked to stay when the 1st lay-offs started and move to different department due to my extensive background in the mortgage business, and reduce my pay grade but keep my present salary from the resolution job due to a reduction in business. This put me at the high range of the legal review job. The resolution job, worked the mind and you could see your progress, you felt like you had accomplished something for the day and made a difference. Lower managment is great, there is alway a constant threat lingering from the 1st lay-offs. a lot of tension in the floor at all times. You just want to do a good job and go home. There is not challange to this job and is not hard to perform at all, I constantly see here, people just running through the files to get their numbers, I know this due to I have been able to work all three sides of this business, they miss a lot of issues that could have been fixed up front the first time around. However its more about the numbers than the quality here.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with some very talented people with a great deal of experience, a lot of these folks I know from working at Homeside, Wamu, and JP Morgan Chase over the last 15 years, Work place is clean and up to date on technology.
Overall this is a great place to work, I was expecting to work here till I retired.
Pros
Work place is clean and up to date on technology.
Cons
Current Management Mythology
Loan Review Specialist
Loan Review Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 5, 2015
I love my job but am currently being displaced. Would love to find a job where I can continue to do the same type of work and flexible hours. I preview loan files after closing to ensure the correct documentation is there and signed accordingingly. If not, we fail to a our high risk resolution department.
Productive/but no management relationship
Client Response Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 2, 2015
Management in my department needs to work on social skills with team members. Needs to learn how to deal with conflicts or issues thats brought to attention. Needs to recognize team/individual accomplishments.
Co workers are to themselves. Easy to work with
Overall a great company
Protecting the clients
Financial Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2015
• Supports global banking operations through analysis of operational and strategic intelligence from internal and external sources in order to conduct financial crime investigations related to fraud and suspicious activity
• Conducts enhanced due diligence investigations on complex and sensitive AML compliance matters in support of legal and regulatory rules, and compliance policies and procedures for the firm’s retail banking operations division
• Manages and escalates internal cases in accordance with banking procedures for potential money laundering activity, fraud, and terrorist financing
• Presents cases to SAR Committee to recommend appropriate filing action; prepares Suspicious Activity Reports
• Performs proactive account monitoring through daily report analysis; manages ad hoc reporting; completes Financial Intelligence Unit monthly fraud report for presentation to senior management
• Assessment of referrals from wide range of sources across banking operations, financial centers and foreign exchange areas; triage real-time fraud events to mitigate risk and prevent loss to firm and clients
• Coordinates with local, state, and Federal law enforcement agencies; investigates 314a requests and CrimeDex alerts; manages subpoena process, high risk reviews, and response to agencies
• Knowledge of regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act and Consumer Identification Program
workplace
LOAN COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 23, 2015
Great place to work at. No stress. Company take are of its employees. Good management. Growth opportunities. Helpful people. always helping you to be better