Everel America Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sales support and warehouse management
Sales Support / Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GASeptember 21, 2016
A typical work day at this company involved me reporting to work 20 minutes prior to my shift. Once there I would do an inventory count of parts in the warehouse. After that task was completed, I would check to my accounts to see if there orders were running smoothly. If we had shipments coming in or out, I would use the cherry picker forklift to obtain packages and put them on or take them of delivery trucks. The hardest pat of this job, was learning how complete work orders and to create shipments.
Good Company to work For
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAAugust 23, 2016
Like the other reviews stated the job culture and teachings from management are great. The President is very intelligent and is a great business man. I have grown tremendously as a professional due to the experience I have gained from working at Everel America and look forward to my future. I am a hard-working person so I really like the fact that hard work is valued at Everel America.
Pros
company luncheons, leave at 4pm somedays
Cons
1 hour lunch, coffee runs out sometime, specific employee parking spots
Professional-Productive Workplace
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAAugust 19, 2015
I worked at Everel America for 2 years then unfortunately had to move out of state due to a family emergency. If I did not have to move back home I would without a doubt still be there. I built great long-lasting relationships with my co-workers and boss. The company has a community/team view. We were all doing our on separate parts but working as a team. The General Manager has an open door policy and it always willing to help and teach. I have been in other workplaces where I was uncomfortable due to my co-workers, micromanagement, and an uneasy office. However, that was definitely not the case at Everel America. Since leaving the state of Georgia, I have been unable to find a workplace as profession and productive as the one at Everel America.

Also, the job stability is great at Everel America. The President of the company is a great business man and the company is consistently growing. All in all, as long as you work hard and have a positive attitude you will also love your experience at Everel America.
Pros
Awesome General Manager, family and moral oriented company and President
I learned so much!!! Best Job with Best Company!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAAugust 19, 2015
As a college intern, I learned so much working with this company. I could not ask for a better work environment. Everyone in the office got along great and upper management was very helpful. The training I went through was informative and well-rounded. Upon returning back to school the following year, it was clear that I was more advanced than my peers who also had summer internship. I have returned to Everel America every summer and winter break since my first internship.
Pros
positive working environment, great co-workers, clean and professional office setting