Evergreen Commons

Evergreen Commons Employer Reviews

Stocker/Server (Former Employee), East Greenbush,NYMarch 1, 2014
I was a receiver, stocker, cleaned the kitchen, server,utility man
Rated 1 star by the state of New York
Geriatric Rehabilitation nurse (Former Employee), East Greenbush N.Y.August 15, 2013
Cons: too many
It truly deserves it's rating. It seems like they go out of their way to make everything miserable there
It was always a team effort which made working there enjoyable
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), E Greenbush, NYJuly 31, 2013
Cons: no raises for experience
I worked at Evergreen for about a year and at times it wasn't always the easiest of days, but we had a really good team. The LPN on my shift was always willing to help out when the aide's were short staffed, and overtime was almost always available when needed.
Tough place to work
LPN (Former Employee), East Greenbush, NYJuly 13, 2013
Pros: week end program
Cons: no staff
Very little staff and the quality of the staff wsa questionable
Nice Place to Work
Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), East Greenbush, NYJuly 1, 2013
Pros: travel
Cons: computer system never worked, some night aides sleeping on the job.
Mandated a lot due to no staffing. Very hard when you have a family to care for. Sumbit your nurse aide activities via computer supposed to make it easier to document but system never worked.
Analyzing working at Evergreen
Recreational Aide (Former Employee), East Greenbush, NYApril 19, 2013
Pros: creating activities, spending time with the patients
Cons: watching the dementia patients downhill ride, working while i was attempting to accomplish college
I constructed the dementia resident's day and created enjoyable activities for them to take part in. I communicated with the dementia patients and worked with them. I was present with them at all times. I enjoyed creating activities that were fun to take a part in.
Caring and friendly work environment
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee), Holland, MIDecember 17, 2012
Pros: free lunches, great co-workers
Cons: physically demanding
I was given a lot of flexibility and creativity to work with volunteers to get the meals out for the Bistro or special event. Co-workers and managers were very outgoing and helpful. The hardest part of the job was the lifting of heavy pans and supplies.
productive and team oriented workplace
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), East Greenbush, NYAugust 27, 2012
Pros: two dress down days whithin the work week
Cons: limitations insurance companies place on treatments
A typical day in the rehab dept is busy and good spirited. I've learned to be more patient and value the wishes and feeling of the geriatric community. Management was always accessible. My co-workers were very team oriented and willing to share ideas and insight for the improvement of treatments. The hardest part of the job is witnessing an individual – more... not being able to achieve their goals for rehab. the most enjoyable part of the day was during most treatment sessions and witnessing progress from one day to the next. – less
Certified Nurse's Assistant
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Former Employee), East Greenbush, NYJuly 10, 2012
Cons: lack of intrest in employee needs
my job as a nurse's assistant was kind of hard the other assistant were less than cordial and held a lot anmostiy towards new CNAs and not at all help when it came time to help.