Evergreen Enterprises Employee Reviews

An Experience
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 24, 2017
The management in the Finance department could be better.The workplace culture is out of balance. The most enjoyable part of the job is department gatherings.
Pros
flexible work schudule
Cons
poor management
could be better
Sales (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 28, 2016
Diverse group of employees. Does make it challenging when English is the second language of half the employees. (Chinese) Major turnover nowadays. Over worked and under paid.
Pros
Upper management is nice though don't always have their stuff together
Cons
Over worked and under paid. Micro managed.
Fun products to sell
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 11, 2016
Good company to work for. Taught me a lot about organization. High pressure, micro-management provided me with structure., Would consider working for this company again.
Pros
Fun products to sell.. Loved my customers.
Cons
micro-management, high pressure
Moving on to greater things
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 21, 2016
at first great company to work for- towards the end management has changed so many times the employees don't have a great direction on how things are to be handled within the department- the best part of the job is my co-workers who are like family after 9 years here- we are treated as a number and not a human being.
Pros
health benifits
Cons
micromanagement
Great place to work, very fast paced, great employees.
Brand Manager/ Product Development (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 19, 2015
Great learning environment, lots of team work. Good staff support for each aspect of the product development cycle. Data analysis, sales reporting analysis, fiscal responsibility and very goal oriented. Highly experienced management team. Great bond between coworkers, all staff is friendly and eager to help, answer question and work together to accomplish company goals. Job is very demanding and you need to be very organized but it is well worth the effort. Evergreen is a great place to work and its a place where the teams are allowed the time to celebrate accomplishments.
professional company
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 30, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Management is professional and everything is transparent. Typical day is spent on the road in front of potential customers.
Landscaping
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAAugust 18, 2014
Typical day was laid out each morning with expectations of maintaining and fixing each site.
Cool place to work
FORK LIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Richmond VaAugust 4, 2014
A typical work day is busy, non-stop deliveries, packing and shipping.
Professional, Relaxed Work Environment
Receiving/Inventory Manager & Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 20, 2014
On a typical day, I would receive my daily or weekly assignment via email from the corporate supervisors or my on-site supervisors. Some days I worked on receiving tasks, and other days, I worked on adjusting and monitoring inventory. Each task required electronic communication and email correspondence. In most situations, I acted as an assistant to the warehouse manager in order to make sure tasks were completed effectively and efficiently. My co-workers were easy to work with, which made the days flow smoothly. The hardest part of this job was knowing that I was the only individual trained in several areas of the company. Therefore, many people depended on me in many different areas at the same time. Management did not properly train other employees, nor did they give me the time and opportunity to train other individuals to have more help on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming together with my co-workers, setting goals, and getting them accomplished together as one.
Productive and fun place towork
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 29, 2013
Nice place to work and grow up but, sometimes don't let us grow as employees. Nice people working around. Good environment.

Want to know more about Evergreen Enterprises?

Ask a question
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 21, 2013
Uppeer management is an amazing team of caring compassionate people. They are amazing ti wirk with!