Evergreen Enterprises Employee Reviews

Landscaping
Crew Leader (Former Employee), Covington, LAAugust 18, 2014
Typical day was laid out each morning with expectations of maintaining and fixing each site.
Cool place to work
FORK LIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee), Richmond VaAugust 4, 2014
A typical work day is busy, non-stop deliveries, packing and shipping.
Professional, Relaxed Work Environment
Receiving/Inventory Manager & Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 20, 2014
On a typical day, I would receive my daily or weekly assignment via email from the corporate supervisors or my on-site supervisors. Some days I worked on receiving tasks, and other days, I worked on adjusting and monitoring inventory. Each task required electronic communication and email correspondence. In most situations, I acted as an assistant to the warehouse manager in order to make sure tasks were completed effectively and efficiently. My co-workers were easy to work with, which made the days flow smoothly. The hardest part of this job was knowing that I was the only individual trained in several areas of the company. Therefore, many people depended on me in many different areas at the same time. Management did not properly train other employees, nor did they give me the time and opportunity to train other individuals to have more help on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming together with my co-workers, setting goals, and getting them accomplished together as one.
Productive and fun place towork
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 29, 2013
Nice place to work and grow up but, sometimes don't let us grow as employees. Nice people working around. Good environment.
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 21, 2013
Uppeer management is an amazing team of caring compassionate people. They are amazing ti wirk with!