Evergreen International Aviation

Evergreen International Aviation Employee Reviews

A typical day at work
Cargo Agent (Former Employee), Queens, NYApril 20, 2015
Pros: Good money for part time job
Cons: No benefits
A typical day at work I was a Ramp/Cargo handler at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York. I provided ground support to incoming aircrafts by guiding them up the cargo ramp to be loaded and unloaded. I drove the airplane front deck loader, push backs, and fork lifts to transport cargo where it was needed
Educational employment with a lot of room for advancement.
Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), McMinnville, ORDecember 5, 2014
Pros: education and advancements.
Cons: the business was not doing well and closed
A typical day at work would consist of wearing many hats and changing directions on a minutes notice. I was very well trained and was placed in new learning environments which challenged my skills and abilities. I learned to handle difficult situations with people of a different nationality and I was cultured.
Difficult company to work for
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), McMinnville, oregonOctober 17, 2014
Company was very large and worldwide. Was well known for being difficult to work for. Company closed 12/31/2013
productive
Baggage Handler (Former Employee), Schiller Park, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: ...
Cons: terrible pay cut hours, bad hours
got to drive tugs around on the airfield, sort bags, through bags onto belt, and take bags from flight attendants to be checked in as well as pilots.
Fun team to work with.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 23, 2014
Fun team to work with. Short shifts and short hours were the down sides to this job.
Interesting Workplace
Cabin/Janitorial Service Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 18, 2014
enjoyed meeting flight crews; the work was fulfilling; made lifelong friends with coworkers
Interesting position and challenges.
Director of Corporate Contracts (Former Employee), McMinville, Oregon, USAMay 29, 2014
People’s unfounded complains

Diverse cultures an Interesting people
Great employees and co-workers
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee), McMinnville, ORFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: great co-workers and employees
Cons: negative atmosphere due to abusive owner/ceo
Negative atmosphere created by an abusive and tyrannical Owner.
This affected the entire company. Most employees lived in constant fear of being fired for things that were not even their fault. Worst company I have ever worked for in my life (The Army was far better) Only worked there due to it's location.
Loved working for this company
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 24, 2014
Getting the job done and making sure that all mail was sorted to the correct location. Having a new challenge of making sure that the company had all of the mail out on time.
Reliable Job
Reclomation Mechanic (Former Employee), Marana, AZJanuary 2, 2014
Remeved parts off airplanes, And operated manlifts and sissor lifts
Pretty good job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJanuary 2, 2014
The best aspect about this job is that it was the third shift which enables people to work a full time job or go to school in the day time. The work was fast pace and easy. Management for the most part worked with you regarding requested time off and the moral was somewhat positive. The only drawback is that no benefits package is available for employees but the hourly pay averaged at the time to $17/hour.
Family-oriented, and a pleasure working there.
Dispatcher/Mail Sorter (Former Employee), LAX AIRPORTSeptember 17, 2013
Evergreen,

A typical day at Evergreen, was a beeze it was basically like famiy we got alone very-well and got our worked completed. I've leaned alot from dead lines and making sure I had the right staff. Management was there when I needed them everytime I had a question they was there to give me my answer. Couldn't ask for any other way. My co-workers were like family we got alone and that made me love going to work. I will say the hardest part of my job was making sure our clients was pleased with the service Evergreen, provides. The most enjoyable part of the job was when our clients was pleased with the service and say things they would love to work with us again.
Every Employee deserves better from this company
Employee- Aircraft Cleaner (Current Employee), JFK Airport Terminal 4August 5, 2013
Cons: lack of communication; no raise of pay
Working at Evergreen is not the best Job in the world. There are no full time positions available for aircraft cleaners. You don't get any benefits, raise of pay, no paid vaction or sick leave. You are forced to stay beyond your regular work schedule if the aircraft comes late which puts other jobs employees may have in danger. If you dont stay you are always threatened to be fired. There is a huge lack of communication between the Supervisor/ Managers and the employees. NO uniforms just a safety vest.
best company ever
Safety Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2013
evergreen is a good company very well trained managment is great.
Horrible place to work - DO NOT WORK HERE
Ramp Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 4, 2013
Pros: when we got paid it was pretty well
Cons: short-staffed, shady backstabbing people higher in the company, poor old equipment, no company value or structure.
I worked at Evergreen for almost 2 years. The only good thing that came out of it was the ramp experience. The upper management outside of our station is truly horrible. Paychecks came late numerous times thus ending the Tampa stations operation. The equipment was very poor. The GSE mechanic we had struggled to keep up with the breaking equipment and his budget was so short we couldn't fix anything. We had to hire anyone we could get off the street just to fill positions, which as they come, we got some characters. There were very few things really good at Evergreen. From the get go, i was always telling the managers, how do they expect us to work if we don't have to right equipment and tools.
horrible place to work
HR/Payroll Specialist and Receptionist (Former Employee), McMinnville, ORJuly 2, 2013
They don't care about their employees at all. They're just used as tools and made known that they are expendable at all times.
good company
GSE Technician (Former Employee), chicago ilJune 12, 2013
enjoyed working with manager learned a lot from him. lots of job security.
Poor business model
Ticketing Agent (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 29, 2013
The company and management takes little to no concern of their employees. Communication and lack of clarity is horrible towards their employees.
STAY AWAY
Mechanic (Former Employee), flight mechanicMarch 20, 2013
Stay away you will be left owed money and when they don't need you the phones will go unanswered still owed more than $6000.00 left high and dry, if you do deal with them get your money first and make sure the check clears
don't apply here
ramp slave (Former Employee), Tampa International AirportJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: two weeks notice
Cons: this place is a con
Nothing but a bunch of young kids who think they now everything . the pay is poor ! management is poor ! the equipment is poor ! Ect :

Evergreen International Aviation Photos