Evergreen Employee Reviews

This company is a good company to start with
Bolt up helper/ bolt up/ laborer (Current Employee) –  Galena Park, TXAugust 11, 2016
I like this job.. It is hard work but good and the co workers are really outgoing.. They are a company that helps you get on your feet again
Pros
Good work
Flexible Manager with good pay
3rd party Chemistry Consultant (Former Employee) –  From HomeJuly 7, 2016
I was hired to research a new formula for a pesticide using only pieces in the 25b Exempt law of pesticide use. I finished within a few weeks, and was within communications with him soon after. Just needed to sign some things, and then was paid.
Good employer.
Pros
Worked From Home
Cons
Part-time
Fun place to work
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 14, 2016
Worked 5 to 6 hour shifts, sorting mail and loading the planes. Different areas to work so constant rotation if you wanted that or stay in one area.
Pros
great pay and fun people
Cons
ended way too soon
the stars speak for itself
Manger/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNMarch 1, 2016
am let the stars speak for itself.all I can say is that I left a company that was going down to go to company,just worst.its not a good company.
Fun working experience
Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJFebruary 10, 2016
I truly like the working environment, I learned how to drive a forklift. I would pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms keeping the area clean
poor
Supervisor/operator (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYJanuary 21, 2016
poor management best part of the day is when you get off work..says they are union but don't value union laws hard place to work
Company events are fun.
instructor (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 21, 2016
Working with the children was the best part of the job. Most people worked hard for them. There are opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Working with the children.
Cons
Company policies tend to change rapidly based on the few employees who don't follow them.
fun work place
Lifestyle Attendant (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLNovember 7, 2015
Great place to work! great company and pay is good. never had a complaint. meet great people every day all day! everyone should work here
N/a
Technician (Former Employee) –  Evergreen, TXOctober 6, 2015
This was a great company that was all about growth and development. I learned something new everyday and the best part about my job was working with my colleagues.
Very fast paced kitchen
Senior Lifestyle (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioSeptember 8, 2015
The staff and the elderly people are really nice, they have their days but for the most part they're very nice. we make sure to make their living space as comfortable as possible
Bad place to work
Bookkeeper / Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYJuly 16, 2015
To many people there wanting to be in charge but have no experience and do nothing correct. Stay away from the Business office not a good place.
Productivity
Machine Operator - Select Staff (Former Employee) –  DevensMay 28, 2015
Good benefits plans for employees. Team working spirit. Embraces diversity. Care about employees safety. Good working environment.
Cross training sessions.
Pros
Working environment
Cons
short brakes
it was a job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIApril 2, 2015
It was a job, didn't care for the team morale that was displayed there. Had various "cliques" that was a lot like working with high school kids.
hard work. requires heavy lifting. they are short staffed alot
Same as Certified Nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Stanardsville, VAFebruary 21, 2015
hard work if you are doing it for the money. mind your busness and you will fair well. patients are from all walks of life. they injoy smilling faces
Pros
good pay
Cons
hard work short staffed often
well organized and patient and staff friendly
Charge Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEJanuary 20, 2015
For a 42 bed facility it was very active and required a high percentage of skilled care.co-workers were willing to assist other staff members.management was supportive to the staff. I enjoyed my hands on involvement with the patients the best.
Very face paced
ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  NJDecember 19, 2014
Short work days, only work during lunch hours, decent pay. nice owners, very face paced job.
Nice place
Certified Nursing Assisting (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVOctober 31, 2014
Nice place to work.
Good management.
Good communication with nurses.
Pros
good comunication with nurses.
Cons
short breaks
Fun Workplace
DSA (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXSeptember 29, 2014
I helped the MH/MR patients who was not able to help their self. I cooked for them, cleaned and assisted them with their laundry. I learned that although they have special needs that they are also human. I'm no longer there due to the way the clients got mistreated by my fellow co-workers. The hardest part of my job was seeing them get mistreated and abused in their own home. I enjoyed the fact that i could help somebody who truly needed help. They were all so sweet and unique in their own way.
Pros
helping people who couldn't fully help theirself
Cons
no breaks
To obtain a position within your company that will allow me to utilize my inventory, organizational, and communication skills.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 1, 2014
Primary responsibilities include accurately assembling all products with a set production timeline. Making sure it’s a high level of quality on all parts and pieces followed by the spec sheets. I also loaded and unloaded items and making sure there was enough for the inventory and analyzing data to make sure the products was correct for shipping.
Direct care of residents was enjoyable. Relations with family members was good. But management created stress and problems between staff
Lpn/med aide (Former Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAJune 24, 2014
pay was poor Due to management style of the administrator job was stressful
Pros
free lunches and coffee. close to my home
Cons
management