EvergreenHealth Employee Reviews

Actually Cares
Patient Coordinator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJanuary 18, 2017
Evergreen is a great place to work. I feel like the organization actually cares about its employees and the community it serves, not just lip service! I also enjoy higher compensation than similar jobs in this area. The benefits are excellent!
Pros
Awesome Benefits
Cons
Not a lot of schedule flexibility
Great place to work!
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJanuary 17, 2017
I have really enjoyed my experiences working at Evergreen Hospital! The laboratory is a great place to work and I have really enjoyed working there and gained so much from my time there!
Great co workers. Excellent Physicians. Poor management.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse). Medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJanuary 7, 2017
Enjoy everything about my clinic and coworkers. Management lacks roll out communication, poor execution, big decisions being made by non clinical people who have no clue what's going on and how it negatively affects our job and clinic
Pros
Employee cafe discounts. Excellent physicians
Cons
Short lunch breaks. Bad management. Non competitive salary.
Unit Tech (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJanuary 4, 2017
I worked as a CNA and generally enjoyed working at Evergreen. I had good coworkers and management on my home unit. I felt valued by both and was well compensated for my work. I didn't always enjoy floating as some units are much better run than others.
Never, ever work here.
N/A (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CADecember 12, 2016
Evergreen in Lakeport, CA, is the worst care facility for senior living. All staff, including management, participate in recreational drugs while on duty. The residents lack in care, and management lacks in skill, structure, integrity. There are many crucial errors made, and covered up by management and staff. Nurses and CNA's are found sleeping from working too many hours due to lack of staff. This place will eventually be closed! Do yourself a favor and never take a chance in working for this facility. Please tell your friends and family never trust employment here. I've seen first hand the depths the staff will go to to make things seem ok.
love the environment i work in
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burkburnett, TXNovember 8, 2016
Evergreen senior living is a awesome place to work for they treat their patients and workers lime family. They are very family oriented and work around your schedule
Didn't Enjoy this facility
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 7, 2016
This facility expected one Nursing aid to take care of an obscene amount of patients in a 8 hour period. I as a CNA could not give the proper care to patients that they deserved without skipping my breaks and lunches, and even then I still stayed after my scheduled shift to finish my job duties.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WASeptember 30, 2016
I enjoyed working here and loved the benefits. This was the first job I had where I loved going to work. I had to relocate otherwise I know I would still work here.
Not what I expected!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAAugust 29, 2016
I honestly had a HORRIBLE time working here. I was treated so unfair. Was working 12+ hour shifts as a medical assistant when I was 9 months pregnant, and wasn't allowed to take my breaks. There wasn't good communication with management. They made me feel guilty for not being able to come in (my day off). I remember dreading every day I had to go to work because of the drama in the office (all girls).
Benefits
Cons
No breaks, no communication, and too much drama.
The pharmacy department needs an over haul
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAAugust 24, 2016
At my initial interview I was guaranteed a specific schedule, to find out that said schedule was changed after I was hired. Little to no training, even on training that I asked for repeatedly.

Work load is all technicians, a few pharmacists will help out and answer phones, but a majority will not.

Management is the larger problem in this picture. They run a pharmacy that they do their best to stay away from. They choose favorites and make scapegoats out of others. They have chased off good people, with little care, but retained the bad workers, the bad workers are subservient to them so they appreciate that.
Pros
Ample parking
Cons
No training, clueless management, oblivious pharmacists
Great Place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  White Marsh, MDJune 23, 2016
Busy place that helps a new grad obtain the skills need to work in this field. Great co-workers team players Nice place to work with helpful co-workers.
Pros
Great Job
Cons
short breaks
EvergreenHealth has the total package
RN, BSN (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJanuary 10, 2016
EvergreenHealth is a great company to work for. Everyone that works at EvergreenHealth is a good person and wants to see you succeed.
Productive place
Dietary Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTDecember 21, 2015
A good amount of work to be done, keeps you busy. Long day, always on your feet; a lot of drama and a kitchen full of women. Short majority of the time, Work holidays and not guaranteed vacation time asked for. There is a lot of favoritism and the job is honestly not paid enough for the amount of stress and work we do. It never pays off.
Pros
Get to eat anything
Cons
Short break, on your feet for 8 hours, schedules you almost 10 days in a row, long days, early mornings, way too much drama; not a good place to work
Great Vibe, Muddled Mission
Strategic Communications Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 2, 2015
A great place to work and make a real difference. Unfortunately, there are a lot of growing pains due to being a new insurance co-op. There is a constant friction between being a new model for delivering great health insurance and being a traditional carrier.
Pros
Lunch and Learns, Personal Growth
Cons
Lack of leadership, constant branding changes
Great place
Employee (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WANovember 13, 2015
EvergreenHealth is a great hospital and I am proud to be an employee here. I wish the advancement opportunities were greater but overall it's been a great place to work.
Good people, not good training
PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WASeptember 26, 2015
From the beginning the position was not trained in any way. The co-workers tried to assist, but was told by management that they were training. When went to get assistance, didn't receive any clear help to my questions and was only given half information. Inquired if I could shadow a co-worker to see what they do, was denied.
I felt that I could've been a good fit, had there been an actual training, or at least a module or syllabus that I could use.
The co-workers were very nice and helpful and I wished that I could've continued with the company.
Pros
Discount on lunches and purchases of medical services.
Cons
No training program-nothing to support position and tasks to do job correctly
not what i expected
C.N.A. Student (Former Employee) –  Stafford, CTAugust 7, 2015
I trained to be a CNA learning on the job, the supervisor insisted that I train on 3rd shift. hardly any valuable training .
Slow forward movement
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 20, 2015
This is a great place to work and has great benefits. The down side to the company is that it is slow to make changes or revisit methods that was have been tried in the past.
Benefits
Cons
lack of communication and resistant to change
Summary
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAJuly 10, 2015
Evergreen is an okay company to work for, but no room for advancement, and it has turned into more of how we can make evergreen more and more money instead of trying to provide the best quality healthcare for a patient.
Decent Place to Work
Patient Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJune 1, 2015
Not bad, unrealistic expectations around working 50-70 hours a week got really old. Important to have a person in leadership of Quality who is consistent.
Pros
Great infrastructure
Cons
Thankless Quality Dept Director

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EvergreenHealth. Our community is ready to answer.