EvergreenHealth Employee Reviews

EvergreenHealth
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 10, 2017
EvergreenHealth is a top rated hospital with the most superior and brilliant doctors i have ever seen or heard about. I would insist to anyone I care about to receive their care at EvergreenHealth over any other doctor facility or hospital, and be very confident they would be given outstanding care/treatment by the finest skilled and top doctors and surgeons.
fun work place
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 7, 2017
Best Place To Work , Everyone is nice and very easy to work with and a lot of team work happens , it is a really comfortable environment id recommend it to anyone.
The department
Telecommunications Operator (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 1, 2017
Hard to get in unless you know someone who is willing to refer you. Once you are in, it is hard to move up depending on the department you work for.
Everyone is helpful, and passionate about their work so the patients always come first. The department that I worked in had wonderful people who helped me out when I needed it.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Advancement
Very Good
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WANovember 12, 2017
Great Place to Work. Good management. Everyone always willing to help. Good people work there. Always busy, but not too stressful. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Disappointing
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stafford, CTNovember 1, 2017
I became a CNA to work at this facility. And after multiple attempts to enroll in their education program and being told over and over it was happening but not yet I ended up being told sorry we decided not to do a class. That was the first let down. I then enrolled in the Red Cross's program and followed up getting a job at Evergreen. Overworked. Not enough staff. Management constantly telling you to do your job faster therefore the care of the residents was depleted. Raise freeze prior to my hire and lifted two years later to be reinstated a month later. Unlicensed patient aides make more an hour than certified aides do here.
At the time was a start up organization
Vice President of Administration (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAOctober 30, 2017
Great organization that was started up during my relationship with them.

People oriented, quality systems and processes, growth potential. A fun organization, west coast based, that grew at a reasonable pace and worked through many changes in LTC and AL.
Pros
Great people, systems, small organization
Cons
Grew quickly
fast pace work envirnment with high expectations
Field Accounting for skilled nrsing facilities (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAOctober 24, 2017
I worked in the billing center with several other employees. It was loud , but everyone was kind. Production expectation was very high and you were expected to complete tasks but no overtime allowed.
Pros
flexible hour. Good co workers
Cons
high expectation and no room for grouth
Great place
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Hammond, LAOctober 17, 2017
Great place to work gets along with everyone I love my job I take care of them the way I takes care of my family i feeds them bring them places when they needs to go
Poor Management
Admin Support (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WASeptember 7, 2017
Managers/directors are promoted without proper qualifications and are not held accountable for poor performance. Administration seems to be more focused on money than the quality of patient care.
fast paced
Diagnostic Imaging Support-Mammography (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAAugust 29, 2017
I really enjoyed my position at Evergreen and working with my coworkers, we were like a small family. Looked forward to coming to work everyday.
Started in film library hanging films for the radiologist and filing films. Then moved to Mammography scheduling after 2 years. I then moved in to DI Support for Mammography. Hardest part of the job was trying to make everyone happy which included the radiologists, mammogram technologists.
Most enjoyable was advising patients via telephone call that their biopsy was benign.
I would have been there employed longer at Evergreen Health but due to budget cuts I was laid off.
Pros
discounts in cafeteria and pharmacy
Cons
Not everyone on the same page at times
Great Place
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAAugust 23, 2017
This place knows who they are and what they want to become. They pay really well under Union contracts as well as benefit like a Hospital. There are many opportunities to move up, but their flexible schedules are harsh on part-timers who want to go back to school, but might be tied down by restricting your hours.
Pros
Free Lunch, healthcare, good work area
Cons
restricting hours
Fast paced Skilled Nursing Facility
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 21, 2017
On my feet for 8 hours a day admininstering medications and providing treatments per physicain orders. performed physical assessments, patiient teaching.
An amazing workplace where growth is guaranteed
Telecommunications Operator (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 26, 2017
I enjoyed this work environment greatly. The staff are very close and respectful. I truly felt as my work and time there was appreciated beyond measures. The benefits are amazing, it was defiantly an honor working at Evergreen Health.
Didn't take the job
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 22, 2017
I had been hired on to work evening shift, then 10 days before I was to start they changed the shift to graveyards. Hence I didn't take their job. Not very professional way to run a lab.
Pros
Don't know
Cons
bad management
good place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 4, 2017
Good co-workers, good management, great benefits. Pretty much, show up, do your job, & they keep you on. I got the chance to work in 3 different departments & learned a lot.
Everchanging environment
LVN Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 20, 2017
I am happy to be a part of Evergreen HC. There is never a dull moment. The staff and patients are friendly and helpful. The management is very easy to approach and talk to and offer competitive pay.
Pros
OT is available
Cons
short breaks
Great environment
Emergency Department Waiting Room Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJune 13, 2017
This was a volunteer position, and I had an overall positive experience. The staff members were always friendly to me and very appreciative of my help.
Respect for workers and values.
Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJune 4, 2017
Rewarding mission and values. There is a respectful atmosphere for workers and the struggles of providing healthcare in the current environment. There is a clear dedication to helping people.
Pros
Positive culture
Cons
Unpredictable funding sources.
Great place to bond with elderly
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arvin, CAMay 19, 2017
Healthcare home for elderly. Provides activities and mealtime for elderly. A workplace for people with a balanced emotional lifestyle. However I feel it did not provide me with an opportunity to grow .
Clean Environment
Dietary (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 19, 2017
I helped serve the residents whatever food they desired. I printed out tickets with their name and room number and placed them in the cart that would go out to the floor with their food in it. I also went out to the floor to communicate with the residents and find out what food they liked, was their favorite and what foods they disliked.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EvergreenHealth. Our community is ready to answer.