Everis

Everis Employer Reviews

Great People and Challenging Projects
Project Manager (Current Employee), Washington DCOctober 23, 2013
Everis is an exciting place to work with a diverse set of offerings and clients. Their expansion into the US Market is still evolving and not without its hurdles, but I'm convinced they will be very successful here in the US.

One thing that became apparent to me early on, after I joined the firm, was the work ethic of the employees and their passion – more... for solving clients problems. It really is a strength of the company and something that is embraced by everyone. Its almost contagious. However, contrary to some of the other comments, they absolutely provide flexibility and a good work life balance. I can attest to that as someone with a family and has to juggle both work and family obligations. The other thing I've noticed is the opportunity for growth with out excessive barriers. They reward good work and provide you with opportunities to grow individually. As the company grows, so too will those opportunities. Lastly, the benefits provided by the firm speak for themselves and are some of the best I've seen in the DC area.

This really is a place for people who want to challenge themselves as far as their consulting skills. Everyday I work with smart people from both the US and abroad to help our clients, and grow this business. Frankly, I wish some of the consulting firms I worked for in the past had this type of culture and passion. – less
Challenging and productive workplace
Technology Consultant (Current Employee), Madrid, IAApril 6, 2013
I´ve learned a lot in this company and gained experience in a challenging environment.
Would advise to take a job at a consulting firm with more direction
Senior Associate III (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 15, 2012
Long hours, decent pay, bad management, bad work life balance
About everis
Senior System Analyst (Java/Vignette Expert) (Current Employee), São Paulo BrazilAugust 5, 2014
Pros: promotions
Cons: overtime and organization
It's a good company to start the career, but have some problems about overtime and organization.
Many thing to learn
Project Leader (Current Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFJuly 30, 2014
Pros: things to learn, professional develoment schema.
Cons: not well planning.
Big company from spain, with lot of business areas, here I practice most project management skills.
Dynamic & demanding
Business Analyst - Business Consultant (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFFebruary 21, 2014
everis is an IT consulting company with headquarters in Spain. Working as Business Consultant I developed strong project management & problem solving skills, while learning to deal with a wide range of demanding projects, lead project teams and interact with customers successfully.
Not a good place to work
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), BarcelonaSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: benefits : lunch & health care
Cons: long hours
This company really disappointed me because I was hired to develop and manage Qlikview applications and they don´t win projects so I didn´t have work to do there.

A extremely bad management from Managers and Team Leaders.
Important step to my career
User Experience Graphic Designer (Current Employee), MadridMarch 9, 2013
Pros: important customers. great professionals
Cons: a lot of pressure.
User experience designer developing official websites and intranets for International companies and Government ministries and a few mobile apps. Our task starts with the analysis of the current interface, the conceptualization of the new paradigm and the development of the final solution (Information arquitecture and Graphic Design).
Productive company
System Analyst (Former Employee), Madrid, SpainSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: overtime
It's a multi-national company where you can learn about many techonolgies and different kind of business. Working there It's a good opportunity for your professional career because it developes applications for many clients (telecom, banks, insureance companies, industry)
There is a good atmosphere between the co-workers and you enjoy your work as a – more... team member. You can learn a lot from other colleagues who have a lot of experience because they have been working in the sector for many years. – less
Buena empresa como primera experiencia
Analista Control de Gestión (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMJuly 20, 2014
Pros: seguro medico, ticket de colación
Una buena empresa como primera expriencia laboral en Santiago, se podia dar opiniones, las cuales eran tomadas en cuenta
Una de las mejores empresas para crecer profesionalmente
everis- Socio (Former Employee), Santiago de chileJune 5, 2014
Pros: ambiente de trabajo, actitud positiva, gente brillante
Cons: no es una empresa para toda la vida. solo para unos años. mucha gente agarrada al puesto, y mucha política interna
Casi toda mi carrera profesional la he desarrollado en everis. Sin duda, una de las mejores empresas para crecer como profesional y como persona.
O volume de trabalho força o aprendizado.
Analista de Negócios (Current Employee), São Paulo, SPMay 7, 2014
Pros: possibilita crescimento rápido e variado.
Cons: salário abaixo da média de mercado. cultura espanhola muito forte e muitas vezes negativa, já que estamos no brasil. gestão de pessoas muitas vezes é fraca.
Pode proporcionar uma gama de trabalho variados, mas também possibilita se tornar um especialista, dependendo das demandas de projeto.
Cultura e dedicação acima da média
Diretor (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPMarch 27, 2014
Empresa muito interessante para desenvolvimento de carreira
Buen Ambiente para aprender de las nuevas tecnologías
Practica Profesional (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMMarch 8, 2014
Pros: beneficios como trabajador constantes
Se aprendió a desarrollarse en el ámbito de DBA, generando un nuevo conocimiento, aplicando lo aprendido en la universidad, así como también en el ámbito de QA( testing) fue el área que más le gusto por lo organizada y bien especifica a desarrollar.

Lo difícil fue acostumbrarse al ritmo laboral pero este se logro con éxito, cumpliendo y siendo responsable – more... todos los días de trabajo. – less
Evaluación anual
Consultor (Current Employee), Bogotá, CUNMarch 4, 2014
Pros: salud prepagada, bono de alimentacion, gimnasio gratis y otros
Cons: no tienen en cuenta las especializaciones ni maestrías para aumento de salario
Se hace aumento de salario anualmente de acuerdo al desempeño laboral
Mucha presión laboral
Labor desarrollada Analista Funcional (Former Employee), AlicanteFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: beneficios sociales
Cons: presion en el trabajo
Interés de la empresa por conseguir buena imagen por el cliente
Una empresa mediocre a nivel provincial (Alicante)
Programador y Analista Programador (Former Employee), AlicanteFebruary 6, 2014
Con los tiempos que corren son unos aprovechados, poca remuneración para el ritmo que llevas de trabajo, con lo cual te da poco margen para la convivencia familiar.
Una experiencia mas
Consultor SAP Junior (Former Employee), Barcelona, CTJanuary 17, 2014
Empresa que me permitió probar y experimentar un poco el tema de la consultoría.
Aprendí bastantes cosas pero eche en falta que me dieran mas responsabilidades, o me dieran una carga mas importante de trabajo, para yo así poder progresar y aprender mas.
Excesiva presión
Team Leader/Architect Developer (Current Employee), Barcelona, CTDecember 11, 2013
Pros: seguro medico, tarjeta restaurante
Cons: es imposible conciliar vida laboral con vida personal
Demasiada gestión para proyectos pequeños.
Descoordinación para ejecución proyectos grandes.
Agradavel de trabalhar
Programador (Former Employee), Uberlândia, MGNovember 5, 2013
Pros: benefícios
Cons: carga horária
Empresa boa de se trabalhar porém carga horaria e muito puchada.