Everis

Everis United States Employee Reviews

Great People and Challenging Projects
Project Manager (Current Employee), Washington DCOctober 23, 2013
Everis is an exciting place to work with a diverse set of offerings and clients. Their expansion into the US Market is still evolving and not without its hurdles, but I'm convinced they will be very successful here in the US.

One thing that became apparent to me early on, after I joined the firm, was the work ethic of the employees and their passion for solving clients problems. It really is a strength of the company and something that is embraced by everyone. Its almost contagious. However, contrary to some of the other comments, they absolutely provide flexibility and a good work life balance. I can attest to that as someone with a family and has to juggle both work and family obligations. The other thing I've noticed is the opportunity for growth with out excessive barriers. They reward good work and provide you with opportunities to grow individually. As the company grows, so too will those opportunities. Lastly, the benefits provided by the firm speak for themselves and are some of the best I've seen in the DC area.

This really is a place for people who want to challenge themselves as far as their consulting skills. Everyday I work with smart people from both the US and abroad to help our clients, and grow this business. Frankly, I wish some of the consulting firms I worked for in the past had this type of culture and passion.
Different company worth to join
Manager (Current Employee), BostonAugust 23, 2013
Pros: good place to grow, and good moment right now
Cons: you should not expect every single process perfectly defined. they are improving along the way
I have been part of this company for a while now.
I think the great autonomy it gives to its employees (who are not actually treated as employees but as entrepreneurs) set it apart from the rest. I personally take it as an enterpreneurship school, and I don't think there are many companies out there, this size and with the services and geographical footprint that everis has, with an approach like this.
Other than that, it is adjusting to the USA as it has probably adapted to the different countries and geographies it is successfully working in, where it has deployed its unique model over the last 15 years.
The management team has a great deal of experience, although they are new to the USA market, but again, that is an opportunity for whomever wants to grab it.
A good choice I highly recommend.
Would advise to take a job at a consulting firm with more direction
Senior Associate III (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 15, 2012
Long hours, decent pay, bad management, bad work life balance