Everis

Everis Employer Reviews

Great People and Challenging Projects
Project Manager (Current Employee), Washington DCOctober 23, 2013
Everis is an exciting place to work with a diverse set of offerings and clients. Their expansion into the US Market is still evolving and not without its hurdles, but I'm convinced they will be very successful here in the US.

One thing that became apparent to me early on, after I joined the firm, was the work ethic of the employees and their passion for solving clients problems. It really is a strength of the company and something that is embraced by everyone. Its almost contagious. However, contrary to some of the other comments, they absolutely provide flexibility and a good work life balance. I can attest to that as someone with a family and has to juggle both work and family obligations. The other thing I've noticed is the opportunity for growth with out excessive barriers. They reward good work and provide you with opportunities to grow individually. As the company grows, so too will those opportunities. Lastly, the benefits provided by the firm speak for themselves and are some of the best I've seen in the DC area.

This really is a place for people who want to challenge themselves as far as their consulting skills. Everyday I work with smart people from both the US and abroad to help our clients, and grow this business. Frankly, I wish some of the consulting firms I worked for in the past had this type of culture and passion.
Different company worth to join
Manager (Current Employee), BostonAugust 23, 2013
Pros: good place to grow, and good moment right now
Cons: you should not expect every single process perfectly defined. they are improving along the way
I have been part of this company for a while now.
I think the great autonomy it gives to its employees (who are not actually treated as employees but as entrepreneurs) set it apart from the rest. I personally take it as an enterpreneurship school, and I don't think there are many companies out there, this size and with the services and geographical footprint that everis has, with an approach like this.
Other than that, it is adjusting to the USA as it has probably adapted to the different countries and geographies it is successfully working in, where it has deployed its unique model over the last 15 years.
The management team has a great deal of experience, although they are new to the USA market, but again, that is an opportunity for whomever wants to grab it.
A good choice I highly recommend.
Challenging and productive workplace
Technology Consultant (Current Employee), Madrid, IAApril 6, 2013
I´ve learned a lot in this company and gained experience in a challenging environment.
Would advise to take a job at a consulting firm with more direction
Senior Associate III (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 15, 2012
Long hours, decent pay, bad management, bad work life balance
Java Developer (Former Employee), Buenos Aires, BNovember 17, 2014
I was Java Developer. Full time. I have 4 co-workers and i didnt have problem with that because im very outgoing.

Te hardest part of the job could be when i had to stay in the company working because the work wasnt finished.
Not a great place to work
System Analyst (Former Employee), SPOctober 8, 2014
Pros: near my home
Cons: not a good environment to work
I was new in the team. But I suffered bulling as I was a Team Leader no one was really happy with a new person leading the team.
I worked there for some months and did not last much.

I was a risk manager, my client was Santander bank on the time.
Boring workplace
Mainframe Developer/Analyst (Current Employee), São Paulo, SPSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: all
Strong spanish culture, low salaries, don´t like seniors (expensive workers).
About everis
Senior System Analyst (Java/Vignette Expert) (Current Employee), São Paulo BrazilAugust 5, 2014
Pros: promotions
Cons: overtime and organization
It's a good company to start the career, but have some problems about overtime and organization.
Many thing to learn
Project Leader (Current Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFJuly 30, 2014
Pros: things to learn, professional develoment schema.
Cons: not well planning.
Big company from spain, with lot of business areas, here I practice most project management skills.
Dynamic & demanding
Business Analyst - Business Consultant (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFFebruary 21, 2014
everis is an IT consulting company with headquarters in Spain. Working as Business Consultant I developed strong project management & problem solving skills, while learning to deal with a wide range of demanding projects, lead project teams and interact with customers successfully.
Important step to my career
User Experience Graphic Designer (Current Employee), MadridMarch 9, 2013
Pros: important customers. great professionals
Cons: a lot of pressure.
User experience designer developing official websites and intranets for International companies and Government ministries and a few mobile apps. Our task starts with the analysis of the current interface, the conceptualization of the new paradigm and the development of the final solution (Information arquitecture and Graphic Design).
Productive company
System Analyst (Former Employee), Madrid, SpainSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: overtime
It's a multi-national company where you can learn about many techonolgies and different kind of business. Working there It's a good opportunity for your professional career because it developes applications for many clients (telecom, banks, insureance companies, industry)
There is a good atmosphere between the co-workers and you enjoy your work as a team member. You can learn a lot from other colleagues who have a lot of experience because they have been working in the sector for many years.
Empresa jovén y dinámica.
Secretaria de Dirección (Former Employee), Bilbao, PVJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: beneficios sociales y empresa joven.
Cons: centralización de los servicios generales en sede central de madrid.
Es una empresa joven y dinámica, en la que he aprendido y evolucionado como profesional en gran medida. La libertad responsable es uno de los valores más importantes de esta compañía.
Típica consultora
Consultor Junior (Former Employee), Madrid, MDDecember 27, 2014
Te van a intentar exprimir hasta que no puedas más cómo hacen todas las consultoras.
Modelo de carrera americanizado, o subes o a la calle.
ambiente
SOY CUMPLIDA EN MI TRABAJO Y ME GUSTA LLEGAR A MI (Former Employee), Madrid, MDOctober 29, 2014
Cons: no habia descanso
me a gustado siempre trabajar de limpieza
trabajar en esa empresa fue lo mejor porque me trataban bien y sobre todo me llevaba bien con mi encargada
Experiencia buena
Team Leader (Former Employee), Madrid, MDSeptember 22, 2014
Me forme de manera mas tecnica en los proyectos donde estaba.
Sueldos Promedio No hay Vida
Ing. Computación e Informática (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: sueldos promedio
Cons: no hay vida personal, si quieres mantenerte.
Empresa con alta rotación de gente no hay estabilidad laboral, a menos que solo tengas vida para el trabajo.

Los sueldos están dentro del promedio del mercado, pero no hay vida personal.

Los horarios laborales no los respetan para nada, al ser consultora se supone que no hay horario fijo... pero aplica solo a beneficio de la empresa.
Gran empresa
Líder de Tecnológico (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: crecer si tu quieres
Cons: estas por proyecto si se acaba puede terminar la relacion
Tienes muchas oportunidades de crecer si tu quieres,
se requiere que sea autodidacta,
Te dejan que tu solo seas tu propio jefe de tiempo y trabajo
Muy Buena Empresa para Trabajar
Consultor (Former Employee), santiagoAugust 20, 2014
Pros: ninguno
Cons: ninguno
Muy Buena empresa donde el aprendizaje es enorme y conocer profesionales de otros paises que enriquecen la manera de trabajar
Ótimo lugar de aprendizado
Analista de Sistemas (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPAugust 19, 2014
Pros: acompanhamento de carreira
Cons: salário
Empresa focada em desenvolvimento de pessoas, com grande interesse em fazer os recursos crescerem dando novas oportunidades.