Everis Employee Review

Great People and Challenging Projects
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington DCOctober 23, 2013
Everis is an exciting place to work with a diverse set of offerings and clients. Their expansion into the US Market is still evolving and not without its hurdles, but I'm convinced they will be very successful here in the US.

One thing that became apparent to me early on, after I joined the firm, was the work ethic of the employees and their passion for solving clients problems. It really is a strength of the company and something that is embraced by everyone. Its almost contagious. However, contrary to some of the other comments, they absolutely provide flexibility and a good work life balance. I can attest to that as someone with a family and has to juggle both work and family obligations. The other thing I've noticed is the opportunity for growth with out excessive barriers. They reward good work and provide you with opportunities to grow individually. As the company grows, so too will those opportunities. Lastly, the benefits provided by the firm speak for themselves and are some of the best I've seen in the DC area.

This really is a place for people who want to challenge themselves as far as their consulting skills. Everyday I work with smart people from both the US and abroad to help our clients, and grow this business. Frankly, I wish some of the consulting firms I worked for in the past had this type of culture and passion.

Other Everis Employee Reviews

Growing company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 26, 2017
Good environment to develop your skills.

At times management has very difficult expectations; however the team culture is evident and helps each employee continue to improve as a professional.
Autonomy to manage your own time and ideas
Strategy Consulting Manager (Former Employee) –  Europe and the AmericasApril 29, 2017
Autonomy to manage your own time and ideas. Friendly people. Relevant engagements. Quality of management consulting practice depends on country leaders.