Evertec Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Good Company
Sr. Software Developer (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRSeptember 13, 2017
Fast-paced, excellent benefits and good inter-departmental collaboration, Excellent work eviroment. But the problem is the Salary because is less than the Average
Pros
Fast-paced, excellent benefits and good inter-departmental collaboration.
Cons
Below Average Salary
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
trato al empleado
operados centro de computos (Former Employee) –  printingAugust 3, 2017
el trato al empleado es fatal. no consideran emn nada las situaciones de cada persona. solo se consentran es sus necesidades. el trato humano no existe.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Remote Position, Storage Specialist (outsourcing services)
Storage Specialist (outsourcing services) (Current Employee) –  Venezuela / Puerto RicoJuly 17, 2017
Even though the position is remote. I feel as if I were physically since the deal has been very professional and friendly
Cons
I Do not have any services assurant medical
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Review
Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cupey, PRMay 23, 2017
Too much bureaucracy, and micro management. You need 50 approvals to do anything. Feel like my skills are wasting away. No work/life balance, depending on you job title, this place will likely take away all your social life and/or home life. If you are a programmer, technician, and some analysts, prepare to have little to no life.
Pros
benefits
Cons
low pay for the amount of work, no work/life balance depending your role
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Demanding work environment
Senior Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cupey CenterMay 7, 2017
(Cannot disclose or appeal due to specific and deliberate confidential agreement)
I did learn many technical and professional aspects on my assigned job.
Pros
Challenging, Good health plan
Cons
Weak incentives
Was this review helpful?Yes 1NoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
a deep sense of responsibility
Technical Support on Point of sales (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRAugust 31, 2016
Acquire a challenging position in an environment where I can best use my skills and education. I’m looking for a job that provides experience, a deep sense of responsibility and allows me to expand my knowledge.
Was this review helpful?Yes 1NoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Intership great experience
Internship as a Computer Programmer (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRAugust 11, 2016
Good co-workers really helpful , working with databases applications,modify and test the Web Dash Application to improve output data accuracy.Update Web Cash Manager User Manual to include complete processes of the application.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Productive and professional
Fixed Asset Senior Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJune 19, 2016
Love to work for the company, sometimes long hours but great team to work with, the management is recepive to opinions for improvements. Learn plenty in regarding the industry.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Salary does not match responsabilities
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
No opportunities of growth in the company
Electronic Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJune 11, 2016
Supervisors tend to make friends with employees and give prefenced treatment to them. Co-workers are nice. Most of them try to help you and create a healthy working environment. The hardest part of the job is to try and help diffucult customers with their different situations. The most enjoyable part of the work is being able to learn thru different learning course free of charge. A typical day of work consist in answering calls with client of Point of sales system.
Pros
free learning course, health insurance
Cons
elimination of breaks, no oppotunities for growth in the company
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Calidad de vida pesima
Cajera Bancaria (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRMay 1, 2016
Trabaje por 4 años en la boveda de evertec, en el area de depositos comerciales, la calidad de vida es pesima ya que tienes que quedarte despues de tu horario establecido haciendo horas extras hasta que se acabe todo el trabajo de ese dia y no te lo dicen a tiempo asi que si tienes famlia olvida lo de llegar temprano en la tarde a cocinar y hacer las tareas con tus hijos ya que nunca sabes a que hora vas a salir, puedes entrar a las 8 de la mañana y salir a las 9 y media de la noche sin notificacion previa. Antes se recompensaba con un merecido incentivo mensual por produccion el cual quitaron repentinamente ya que la compañia trajo al ceo y toda su familia desde japon (incluyendo el perro) y se debe pagar la casa en donde reside y todos sus gastos, por lo tanto no tienen dinero suficiente para sustentar compensaciones a los empleados . Los supervisores no tienen control con los empleados y se faltan el respeto en todo momento, recursos humanos no monitorea esta area en lo absoluto, en cuanto al trato entre supervisores y empleados se hablan de manera poco profesional, con palabras obscenas y soeces todo el tiempo. El trabajo es bajo presion pero puedes conectar tus audifonos a la computadora y si te concentras bien puedes llegar a cumplir los standares que te requieren de produccion al mes. Lo bueno del trabajo es que se hace tanto overtime que tu cheque siempre va a venir alto. Es un trabajo estable ya que no acostumbran botar empleados a menos que tengas todas las advertencias escritas y verbales que existen o si robas dinero ya que se maneja una cantidad grande de efectivo  more... a diario. Lo recomiendo ya que a pesar de la mala experiencia contada, pude aprender del area de banca y a como manejar ciertos tipos de maquinas contadoras que tal vez me puedan ser utiles en un futuro.  less
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
happy worker
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 18, 2016
well a typical day on my job is I report my self at 8:00am at my job I look at my tickets that I have been assigned and I take the companies car wish I have assigned for my daily work and I start visiting the customers and do the repair that a have do on there computers according to what they report on the ticket or incident.

the hardest part of the job is that sometimes because of the travel time some days I cant do the amount of incidents that I suppose to do but other days I do more incidents than what am suppose to do and that makes for those days I cant no do all the incidents

the most enjoyable part of my job is that I love what I do and I enjoy it
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Currently there is an environment of uncertainty due to the lack of communication
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRMarch 14, 2016
A typical day at work is lot of pressure due to the lack of personnel in different areas. The management does not recruit employees to handle the workload and then the current employees cannot meets expectation. The lack of communication is provoking recurrent renunciation of employees.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
It was a great employment
Network Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rio Piedras, PRFebruary 20, 2016
They always maintain a good communication with the employees and also a good relationship. They maintain a good balance in your free and working days.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Does not exist closing days
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Salary is locally competitive. Poor life and work balance.
Sr. Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Cupey, PRNovember 2, 2015
I have been working at Evertec full-time (Less than a year)
Pros
Competitive salary (locally). Gym is ok but can be better, basketball court is good, cafeteria is expensive and food isn't good. Great co-workers.
Cons
Poor life and work balance. As a developer, you might be programming only 10-70% of your day. Work on weekends and nights - double shift. Building is kind of old.
Advice to Management
Don't overpressure a developer with tasks that shouldn't belong to a developer. Sacrificing your weekends and nights for manage maintenance tasks isn't acceptable.
Pros
gym, basketball court, cafeteria
Cons
Poor life and work balance
Was this review helpful?Yes 1NoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Day to Day
Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cupey, PRSeptember 13, 2015
My typical day was give the good morning to all employees. Review all pending duties from the last shift. Be aware from printing problem production and perform any strategy to fix the situation. Review all the SLA and perform anything to contribute to reach the SLA.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Experiencia Laboral
IT Service Desk (Former Employee) –  Cupey, PRAugust 31, 2015
Es una compañía bastante extensa en la cual se aprende a diario, la química que logre tener junto con los empleados fue magnifica.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Hard working place, great professional experience
Senior Programmer (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRAugust 27, 2015
Hard working place, extremely competitive work. Great professional experience. User oriented company. On call business 7/24 365 days a year. No balance between family and work. compensation benefits have been decreasing during the last 3 years.
Pros
retirement plan
Cons
7/24. 365 work.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Larning from clients and third party verdos.
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRAugust 11, 2015
Lately, it have been busy working as Technical Lead on a client's projects. Have learned a lot of PM and client's business requirements processes. Nice working as a team excellent co-workers. Hardest part is waiting on hardware to arrive to start the hardest part, data conversion. Meeting new people from third party vendor and work in tandem is what I enjoy the most.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Compensation
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Productive
Printing Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJuly 3, 2015
My typical day job there was good, I cant complain much. I learn new tings and new equipment and team work, my co-workers help me and they are very satisfy with my work there. Hardest part was to take charge mid night shift but also I was a great ting too I learn more and I was challenging my self and for that im great full , best part I learn new stuff and im proud of that.
Pros
Good healthcare plan, and Good insentive.
Cons
No place to grow, Supervisor dont help you.
Was this review helpful?Yes 1NoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Productive work.
Database Administrator - DBA (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 3, 2015
Productive and stressful environment. A hight pressure invironment, not well organized. Poor team work amongst coworkers.
Was this review helpful?YesNo 1Report
Claim this company page

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evertec. Our community is ready to answer.

Ask a Question

Overall rating

3.9
Based on 47 reviews
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star

Ratings by category

Work/Life Balance
3.3
Compensation/Benefits
3.4
Job Security/Advancement
3.7
Management
3.5
Culture
3.5

CEO Approval

85%
14 ratings
Add your rating