eviCore healthcare Employee Reviews

Flexible Workplace
Intake Representative (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJanuary 16, 2018
The job is great if you like to help people and talk on the phone and like working 9-5 5 days a week. I Enjoy working here and the some of the people we meet and get to interact with.
Pros
free tudd
Cons
Short breaks, not enough available time off during the holidays
Overall good company
Clinical Criteria Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJanuary 16, 2018
I loved working for this company and enjoyed the work i did. In my department there was a severe lack in good management; however, this does not reflect for the entire company. Overall, it had great culture and was a good job.
Workplace Culture
Workforce Management Intraday Analyst (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 28, 2017
The Culture of the company is awesome. There is always something going on every month. It could be free snow cones or being served hot dogs and hamburgers from upper management. Or it could be the snacks and free gifts the company will give out periodically. Also all the potlucks that every department does. Add to that the dozens of charities being handled all year long.
Pros
the people
Cons
the health insurance is SO expensive and very few choices
EviCore
Intake coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 19, 2017
The schedule had very flexible hours, the compensation is what you would expect for this position but there was no room for advancement. However the ability to cross train and build your knowledge base was vey helpful.
Pros
compensation
Cons
No advancement
Consumer Engagement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 12, 2017
Consumer Engagement Department (mammogram) is disorganized and has a high turn over. They do not have the follow through to keep people on the floor. I have been in other departments at eviCore and only find that Mammo is like this. I had worked with great people here and wish I never moved to the Mammo Department. Will miss the company but have to move forward. Intake is the best part of the company.
Benefits
Poor interaction with employees
Clinical Decision Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 5, 2017
Bad training where you are not prepared for the call center job. No support from supervisors and they are strict on everything. No room for growth. Lots of turnover and they fire people all the time.
Pros
pay, benifits
Cons
the work enviroment
Poor place to work
This is a call center environment. Very limited training and no support from supervisors once you get on the floor. Everyone is nasty. No support from the company or supervision.
Pros
Decent wage
Cons
Horriable enviroment
Great company to work for!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 16, 2017
Great mission and values with a management team that cares. A growing company who understand work life balance and has nothing but opportunity! I would recommend eviCore as a place to work for anyone I know!
Its good for certain people
Notifications Unit Coordinatof (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 31, 2017
Evicore is an ok company to work for if you are just starting. They have several locations throughout the country. I don't know about the other locations, but the Melbourne Fl. location isn't the best if you want to grow in the company
Pros
Monthly bonus, most of the employees are awesome
Cons
Too much favoritism. They dont alwayd give jobs to the most qualified people
Um
MD scheduler (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 26, 2017
the Company in general is great they have great pay, benefits, holidays off, weekends off, great people to work with some of the management has very poor attitudes and if they don't like you they will throw you under the bus and will not help you succeed they will watch you fail and then they would feel better about them selves. if you are not in the in-crowd with management they will throw you away and you will not be able to go anywhere
Pros
great pay, good hours
Cons
Poor managment, lack of teaching and mentoring, very rude nasty supivisors
Great company
Intake representative (Current Employee) –  IntakeOctober 24, 2017
Great people, great company. They had a wonderful training program & they really work with you until you are able to understand everything fully. I really enjoy working there just hate that its an hour away from home
Pros
Nice supervisors
Cons
Not high enough pay
A day at EviCore
Medical authorizationa (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 24, 2017
A typical day at eviCore is taking back to back calls assisting with medical authorizations and speaking with patients on denials and approvals. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the job provided lunch.
I learned how to do medical authorizations and learn guidelines to medical insurance companies.
The hardest part of the job was the back to back calls and getting time off to go to the Dr.
Remote Position for Call Center
Appeals Clinical Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 23, 2017
This is a call center for insurance company medical pre-approvals. It involves receiving calls and faxes from medical organizations seeking pre-approval for radiology procedures. The job follows a strict protocol and following a script. There is always more work waiting to be performed, and mandatory overtime is expected
Pros
Remote position, advancement available
Cons
Too much work, not enough time. Mandatory overtime. Often dealing with angry customers.
Good place to work for experience,Managers secretly employ and promote their family and friends.
Physician Line specialist/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 22, 2017
Good place to work for experience, who you know and who likes you, get you advancement.

years of experience nor seniority will get you anywhere in this company. countless internal interviews with no advancement, however new employees gets ahead of you. It all about who you know. Managers secretly employ and promote their family and friends.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative/ Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCOctober 19, 2017
The call center was real laid and very fast pace.The staff was very pleasant to work with and I loved environment. I would go back but the drive from Savannah to Bluffton was killing me everyday.
Fast paced, very stressful
Utilization Review Nurse (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaOctober 15, 2017
Very stressful. Many changes in short amount of time. Quotas almost impossible to meet for employees who have worked there for years. Great coworkers.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Too many changes
high paced/stressful
Consumer Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 9, 2017
I was in the consumer engagement department. The job was a joke. You were to provided patients with lower cost facility options, yet we did not have the tools to provide the information to the patient. The patient had to do all the leg work to find out the information that we were SUPPOSED to have but did not.
The quotas were unreasonable.....this is a sales job without the sales title.
No Integrity or Compassion
Physician Line Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 4, 2017
I have worked at eviCore for six and a half years. Originally when we were Medsolutions I was able to get a promotion based on my knowledge and work-skills. Now I haven't been able to get anything I've applied for. And it's either because I have not been awarded an interview or they choose some one less qualified. This place is a mess with management, every time a member has an issue and you reach out to a supervisor, the supervisor looks the other way and basically passes the buck to some one else. In addition the ATTENDANCE policy is not family friendly... If you miss more than two days in a three months period (whether you have substantial proof of and illness or something out of your control) your superior will put you on corrective action. Med Solutions was amazing once a time ago they knew what integrity and compassion and honesty was. But now, all you have is a bunch of power hungry individuals with no compassion or integrity.
Cons
attendance policy, no balance for family life, stressful
Great place to work!
Medical biller (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 25, 2017
Great pay, great benefits, paid time off, excellent training and work from home positions!
They have a flexible schedule and room to grow within the company. Annual raises and monthly bonus
Wanna work for the devil?
Physician Line Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 22, 2017
Sign your soul away today by helping these horrible human beings help the medical insurance companies they are contracted to work for save money by messing over patients. They'll use you up and throw you away and then when you try to get unemployment benefits to get back on your feet they'll fight you on it and win because they have a whole legal department set up to defend themselves against such things. Why? Massive turnover. Seriously the worst company I've ever worked for.
Pros
Working from home was nice.
Cons
Almost everything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eviCore healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7