eviCore healthcare Employee Reviews

Wanna work for the devil?
Physician Line Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 22, 2017
Sign your soul away today by helping these horrible human beings help the medical insurance companies they are contracted to work for save money by messing over patients. They'll use you up and throw you away and then when you try to get unemployment benefits to get back on your feet they'll fight you on it and win because they have a whole legal department set up to defend themselves against such things. Why? Massive turnover. Seriously the worst company I've ever worked for.
Pros
Working from home was nice.
Cons
Almost everything else.
Nice
Nurse Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 20, 2017
Interesting job with lot of benefits including working from home. The only thing is that when I had to have surgery they let me go but would hire me back. I didn't find that fair.
Fast paced, but very easy job.
Customer Intake Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 12, 2017
I like this company overall, it can be hard to meet the goals but I think if you are motivated enough it can work. Keep to yourself and do your job and you could easily move up. This company has many advancement opportunities as they are always expanding. It has the highest potential to earn money just by referring physicians and nurses.
Pros
Advancement opportunities are always available, great culture and open door policy.
Cons
Health Insurance benefits are too costly.
Cut throat
Sr. Manager Network Quality, Network Management (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 11, 2017
merged company that expected management to work over 60+ hours a week. if someone was let go, it would take months to replace them while management took on the responsibilities.
Pros
hours worked, pay, health insurance was expensive with little benefit
Worst workplace
REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 9, 2017
Supervisors had no clue what they were doing. Rude upper management. No support. When you are first hired they act like they care about you and then when you need something it is tough luck.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no support
n/a
Intake Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTSeptember 2, 2017
Data entry position, very fast paced. Had to reach a certain amount of fax images processed a day.
I enjoyed my time at this company and would recommend to someone else to work here.
Too much changes with the company
Nonclinical representative (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCSeptember 2, 2017
Basically when your working you are on your own. The supervisors does not like to take any escalated calls. You will do all you can to handle the call but when you look at the IM, out shows that they are away. We work for more what the company is paying us. But the good thing you can work from home but your adherence has to be over a 95. No one shouldn't have to monitor your break or restroom aux that's too much. We are not in prison. We deserve a longer break. Too much miscommunication with this company. Representatives showing supervisors what to do that should give the rep the opportunity to expand with the company. Also the new change with the pay scale for agents are ridiculous. It took me three years to reach a certain amount and agents that's was here with the company less than a year makes more than me? That's a problem.
Pros
Work remote, move in the company
Cons
Short breaks, compensation
The people that called were very aggressive and management was never around
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCAugust 27, 2017
Hated it, I was threatened once by a patient, they stated they will bomb us all because I was the intake coordinator who revealed to them their case was denied by our physician
Productive and friendly workplace
Call Representative, Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCAugust 14, 2017
Very productive in handling clients business and problems. Very organized and family oriented teams. Company is very dependable in the time of need. Great place to be employed.
Pros
Understanding with life happening issue
Cons
Not flexible with schedule to to furthering education
Loved working here
Executive Agent (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 9, 2017
This was a great place to work. I enjoy what i do. Great people surrounding the center. Supervises that truly care about you. Definitely recommend to other friends and family.
awful
Clinical Nurse Reviewer (Former Employee) –  remoteAugust 8, 2017
horrible company, do not take care of their employees, no communication. frequent changes without any notification, then punishment for the unknown, followed by some action plan
Pros
Cons
no communication
Great work place, bad pay
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 7, 2017
Great place to work. Company offers for you to be trained and to work from home. Not great pay, people have left as the work you do is a lot and the pay just doesnt fit.
Pros
flexible schedule, work from home
Cons
the pay
More interested in numbers and dollars since merger
Non-clinical Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 31, 2017
The Customer and the Employee used to be the primary focus. Since merger and name change, stats and money is primary focus. They lost a lot of good people because of switch of focus, too bad.
Benefits are good, pay decent, just needs better management/accountability
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 19, 2017
Has the same kind of issues as many hospitals. Short-staffing issues, no accountability, often time no real teamwork. But it really still isn't a terrible place to work for.
Loved the Job
Full Time Data Intake (Rep 2) (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 17, 2017
I really did love my job until I was promoted and when I told management that I was unable to do that job and I needed to return to my old job, I was told to suck it up.
Pros
Good job and great company
Cons
short breaks and they do not always listen
Ok place to work
Non-Clinical Represntative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 14, 2017
Beautiful building great environment enjoy working there they promote you to work from home they encourage it management was OK they have unrealistic customer service requirements they have nice competitions for the employees
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Unrealistic call opp
Great workplace overall
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJuly 13, 2017
eviCore is a great place to work, however growth potential is slow and salary is very minimal. The benefits within the company are extremely good. The managers are very knowledgeable though the tasks can be demanding with such small teams.
Pros
Free lunch at times, flex time, freedom.
Cons
High workload, small teams.
Ok work environment
Non-Clininal Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 1, 2017
Best thing about this job is they encourage you to work fro home. The people were nice good training. In a beautiful location. They are always busy and they have unrealistic expectations for there coustmer service Representatives.
Productive Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJune 27, 2017
A typical day at eviCore was a working experience, when coming to work we do data entry for health insurance companies so that patients can get health procedures done.
Cons
Short Breaks, you have to bring your own lunch
Call center
Clinical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 25, 2017
A typical day at work was coming in and answering phone calls and processing medical insurance claims for MRI, CT, PET CT. I learned a lot about the body and diseases it can have and what type of scans are needed to assist the doctor for treatment planning. For the most part the management was great until the very end, they began not backing you up on "audits". The hardest thing about this job was sitting down behind a desk and computer all day and repeating the same scripts over and over. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning that a scan that you approved actually saved somebody's life.
Pros
Great pay and Bonuses at the end of the year
Cons
Annual raises. No incouragement from management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eviCore healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9